Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need Dodgers autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
wlalocal
Looking to trade for Billingsley, Ethier, Loney, Manny, Furcal, Kemp, Kershaw and prospects ...
wlalocal
Lets try this again...
Icrackwax
I have a Furcal Auto, a Hong-Chih Kuo Auto, and Takashi Saito Auto. LMk if you need those. I like all the Musials in your bucket so PLMK what we can do, thanks.
patsfan52

bv$40
user posted image
user posted image
bv$60
wlalocal
QUOTE(pats&rsoxfan @ Apr 26 2009, 11:43 AM)
bv$40
user posted image
user posted image
bv$60

Thanks, but I already have 2 of the Kuo and 1 of the Hu.
wlalocal
QUOTE(Icrackwax @ Apr 26 2009, 11:32 AM)
I have a Furcal Auto, a Hong-Chih Kuo Auto, and Takashi Saito Auto. LMk if you need those. I like all the Musials in your bucket so PLMK what we can do, thanks.

LMK what you need in trade value on the Kuo and Furcal autos, thanks.
josh3302
WLALOCAL- Go into the TCC chat. I am available until 930 EST to talk trade
phatman68
ive got a michael watt 08 bowman draft picks prospects x frac auto-i will add lots of goodies for your jeter stuff
wlalocal
QUOTE(josh3302 @ Apr 26 2009, 05:00 PM)
WLALOCAL- Go into the TCC chat. I am available until 930 EST to talk trade

I'm running around the house checking the trade board every once in a while, I can't go into chat right now, PM me with what you liked for the Withrow and kershaw autos, thx.
Icrackwax
I really need the Musial Auto. Could you do the Kuo, the Furcal, and something else for it? PLMK, thanks.
wlalocal
QUOTE(phatman68 @ Apr 26 2009, 05:08 PM)
ive got a michael watt 08 bowman draft picks prospects x frac auto-i will add lots of goodies for your jeter stuff

I'll pass, Watt is on the Padres now. Thanks for the look either way.
phatman68
ok thanks-will you pcmb and pc cuz you have a bunch of nice gu i need i can go in your favor prolly
shuecarsmake2
I have a Billingsley Masterpieces GU/Auto, and Either Auto and a Manny Triple THreads numbered 13/27 with 4 jerseys and 2 pieces of bat. LMK if you are interested in any of these. I like your Crayton T.Choice AUto.Romo gu.And some of your BTL's. PM me if we might be able to work a trade. THanks
wlalocal
QUOTE(shuecarsmake2 @ Apr 27 2009, 11:45 AM)
I have a Billingsley Masterpieces GU/Auto, and Either Auto and a Manny Triple THreads numbered 13/27 with 4 jerseys and 2 pieces of bat. LMK if you are interested in any of these. I like your Crayton T.Choice AUto.Romo gu.And some of your BTL's. PM me if we might be able to work a trade. THanks

PM sent
Tick-Tock-Man
Wow you have very cool stuff I'm willing to move some of my dodger pc stuff or this. I like the angel villalona cards and chris tillman auto. lmk if we can work something out.

user posted image
wlalocal
QUOTE(Tick-Tock-Man @ Apr 27 2009, 08:59 PM)
Wow you have very cool stuff I'm willing to move some of my dodger pc stuff or this. I like the angel villalona cards and chris tillman auto. lmk if we can work something out.

user posted image

Like the Kemp bat, the Billingsley chrome autos and the Elbert encased auto, LMK what you liked, thanks.
coltsfan23
Please PM me prices (w/ BV) if these are FS:
Both Jarrod Parker orange and the base chrome rc
Billingsley letter
Beckett/Papelbon au
Hermida TT 1/1
Nolasco sterling

wlalocal
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Apr 27 2009, 11:45 PM)
Please PM me prices (w/ BV) if these are FS:
Both Jarrod Parker orange and the base chrome rc
Billingsley letter
Beckett/Papelbon au
Hermida TT 1/1
Nolasco sterling

Nothing is FS, only FT, sorry man.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(wlalocal @ Apr 28 2009, 02:54 AM)
Nothing is FS, only FT, sorry man.

Hmm, okay. What do each book? I might be able to trade depending what you like of mine.

Please check all PC sections as well as Incoming and NFT. Thanks.
Tick-Tock-Man
Like and Jarrod parker orange ref auto and the Angel villalona auto, out of what you like the only thing not for trade right now is the Billingsley auto. lmk if we can work something out.

QUOTE(wlalocal @ Apr 28 2009, 12:55 AM)
Like the Kemp bat, the Billingsley chrome autos and the Elbert encased auto, LMK what you liked, thanks.

tradem
Hello recieved a Matt Kemp 08 SPA BTL auto ser#12/25 "E" LMK if interested ,you can see scan at bucket
Kingjason
Hi...could you use a Sterling Kershaw auto Rc (06)? I'm also looking at one of your Villalona autos (highest priority for me) & like a few of your Elite Extra Edition auto's. LMK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.