Additional notes:

thanks
scalpem96
agreed - thanks!
scalpem96
ur card went out yesterday morning
dc# 0480 5216 6520 2106 1188
skin21rip
yours will go out friday if i can get there on break other wise on saturday for sure
skin21rip
RCVD i had urr addy writing down and somehow lost it pm me it again please and ill send out sorry for dellay
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to scalpem96.
skin21rip
he should get monday if he didnt today
skin21rip
should be there
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to scalpem96.
scalpem96
nothing yet - do u have a dc#?
skin21rip
no i dont i put a few stamps on it and let it go im sure it will be there soon
scalpem96
nothing yet - i'm getting worried

ohmy.gif
skin21rip
me 2 idk what to tell ya i sent and have tons of trades didnt get DC cuz low end trade hope it gets to you soon or idk i also sent
2 bret favre jets cards
some boldins
and some wwarrick donns in the package
scalpem96
what name and address did u send to?
I still havent received anything
what day did it go out?
skin21rip
went out over a week ago for sure umm give it till end of next week and if nothing ill eather

send you autos/gu (would have to be redskins)
or try to come to another conclusion
skin21rip
dont no the name or addy you pm'd me it
skin21rip
idk what to do with this one i sent the stuff a while ago he should have by now i also dont have anyhing left to give him as consolation
northicehero99
QUOTE(skin21rip @ May 12 2009, 09:41 PM)
idk what to do with this one i sent the stuff a while ago he should have by now i also dont have anyhing left to give him as consolation

We will give it a few more days, but if the above is true then I think your only other option would be to return what you received, since your trade partner never received the cards you sent.

Can you provide a definate date on when this package was sent, as that would give us a better timeframe to decide how long to wait on this lost package?

I am going to request an update from scalpem.
northicehero99
skin21rip
i dont have the item anymore iv sold everything except a deangelo hall SPX auto jersey

witch is same bv as the simpson i could send him that if he wants

i sent over 2 weeks ago (monday 27th)
scalpem96
Here is a quick timeline for this trade with skin21rip

Saturday, April 11 - agree on trade

Tuesday, April 14 - I mail out my card (dc# 0480 5216 6520 2106 1188)

Wednesday, April 15 - post from skin21rip promising my cards will go out the upcoming Friday or Saturday (April 17 or 18)

Thursday, April 16 - skin21rip received card from me (according to USPS) - no reponse from skin21rip on receipt of card

Monday, April 20 - skin21rip finally posted he received my card and he also said he lost my address and needed again to send out - I immediately pm'ed my address to him

Sunday, April 26 - response from skin21rip that I should get the card by Monday (April 27)

Friday, May 8 - skin21rip said "card went out over a week ago but still give it until the end of next week" ?????

from all of responses I can't really tell when (or if) my cards went out. I always send with dc. This was a $25 book value trade, which in my opinion is more than enough for dc.

Please advise...
northicehero99
QUOTE(skin21rip @ May 12 2009, 10:58 PM)
i dont have the item anymore iv sold everything except a deangelo hall SPX auto jersey

witch is same bv as the simpson i could send him that if he wants

i sent over 2 weeks ago (monday 27th)

So based on your response above it went out on April 27th, which is 17 days ago. I would say we allow through Sunday. If no card then a replacement or some form of compensation will need to be arranged between the two members.

Why would you sell a card from an incomplete trade? In the future I would suggest you wait until the trade completes before selling a card.
skin21rip
sorry that i sold a card confedent that he should have got his end
as stated i have

deangelo hall spx/autp/gu il send bv $25 other than that ihave nothing left sorry for this mess and everything but im trying to think of a way to close
scalpem96
QUOTE(skin21rip @ May 13 2009, 08:45 PM)
sorry that i sold a card confedent that he should have got his end
as stated i have

deangelo hall spx/autp/gu il send bv $25 other than that ihave nothing left sorry for this mess and everything but im trying to think of a way to close

you sold a card "confident" that I got my card??? you supposedly sent my card out over two weeks after the trade was agreed upon - I wouldn't call that confident

when did u sell the card I sent you? i might have even been before you "sent" me my card

I have NO interest in a DeAngelo Hall SPx - if I did, I would have traded for one.

I will take $12.50 in paypal (50% of book value) - send to scalpem96@aol.com
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to skin21rip.
skin21rip
iv never had this problem of cards i send not geting receved and dont have the money has i sold everything for bills i sold last week

i did send and i feel as if your calling me a lier i will not pay for this item
RGBII
Joey,

You need to come to terms with scalpem96.
He has held up his end of this transaction.

You have not.

I'd suggest immediate PM('s) with your trading
partner or restrictions will be placed on your account.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
scalpem96
Joey - I am not calling u a liar. But if you look at the detailed transaction history provided, you must agree it is rather shaky on your end. Multiple delays and multiple of promises of when the card was supposed to go out. You might have even sold my card before you mailed your end???

A respectable trader will make sure both ends are good before trading or selling the card he received.

Then you offer only one replacement card in return? A five year old card at that!!! That has absolutely zero trade value!!! That only has a $20 bv, when I sent you $25 bv!!!

If you ask any trader on TCC, Beckett, Freaks, etc - they will all agree a $25 bv card is worth 75 cents of delivery confirmation. And this problem would have never happened!!!

I don't think the $12.50 paypal (50 % of book value) is too much to ask. Either that or you find a suitable 2008 rookie auto/jersey replacement.

I'm sure the Mods will agree. You've had four failed transactions in the past few months.

I just want this to be equitable.
skin21rip
im sending with DC

spx d.hall gu/auto
fred davis contenders auto
urbanmonk
QUOTE(skin21rip @ May 14 2009, 09:04 PM)
im sending with DC

spx d.hall gu/auto
fred davis contenders auto

Thanks for working something out Joey, please post DC# when you have one.

thanks,
Dwight
skin21rip
a few things i think are a bit funny 1st of yes i have 4 failed trades

1) i had a recept proving i sent a guy a card(no dc) and he never receved also never sent so failed both ends
2) 2 of the trades were failed on another member not me
3) the one failed on my end the guy receved and wasnt satisfied and wanted the items back

so next time you wanna say somthing do some research bud

also i get a message last night asking if iv sent yet and did i use dc

funny he got it monday and messages me wed asking if iv sent
i think its possible he has got the other auto and wasnt happy i didnt use dc so might have clamed never receving once again this is a thought

also respectable trader i have 2X ur trades and over 100 happy people with trades so please do some research before calling someone out

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 3390 0000 8741 7326
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 11:04 AM on May 18, 2009 in POMPANO BEACH, FL 33071.

skin21rip
QUOTE(RGBII @ May 14 2009, 04:48 PM)
Joey,

You need to come to terms with scalpem96.
He has held up his end of this transaction.

You have not.

I'd suggest immediate PM('s) with your trading
partner or restrictions will be placed on your account.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

i did send how am i not holding up my end
urbanmonk
scalpem96
hey Joey - as I said in the pm I just sent you - you never sent out a dc#, so I didn't know I had a delivery waiting for me at my Pak Mail store, where I get my card deliveries.

I still wish I would have gotten the Derrick Brooks auto that I was supposed to receive

sad.gif

I will go to my mailbox after work today to pick up the card - I will post later that I received everything ok
scalpem96
cards received - please close trade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.