Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
2000 rushing yards
I'll be there!
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 04:18 PM)
Taking a tough curriculum there.  I'm through with half of my freshman year in college and haven't taken a statistics class yet!

I'm doing well in the course-- but it is tough. Don't take it if you don't have to..
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 04:32 PM)
I'm doing well in the course-- but it is tough. Don't take it if you don't have to..

I'm thinking about being a math teacher....in that case, I'll probably have to. laugh.gif
sweetdizzel17
I'll be there and if I am on long enough I'll be giving away a #'d rookie year gu of a former first overall NFL pick

Nothing spectacular but it is still nice to win right?!

C Ya'll Later!
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 06:00 PM)
I'm thinking about being a math teacher....in that case, I'll probably have to.  laugh.gif

Ouch. Good luck with the statistics though.

I switched career goals, darn physics mad.gif laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 05:24 PM)
Ouch. Good luck with the statistics though.

I switched career goals, darn physics mad.gif  laugh.gif

I dread college physics. I took it my sophomore year in high school, but learned nothing thanks to the teacher. Needless to say, he was fired the year after. The class was easy, but we learned nothing at all.
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 06:26 PM)
I dread college physics.  I took it my sophomore year in high school, but learned nothing thanks to the teacher.  Needless to say, he was fired the year after.  The class was easy, but we learned nothing at all.

That was like my teacher last year. We would sit down. He would write some formulas. We would copy them.

And for the other hour or so, everybody would play chess while I was playing Madden on my PSP tongue.gif Waste of my time though rolleyes.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 05:31 PM)
That was like my teacher last year. We would sit down. He would write some formulas. We would copy them.

And for the other hour or so, everybody would play chess while I was playing Madden on my PSP tongue.gif Waste of my time though  rolleyes.gif

Ours didn't even do that. The last three weeks of class, we went outside everyday........and little of that time was spent on true learning. I think he knew he was due for a firing, and he didn't care.
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 06:32 PM)
Ours didn't even do that.  The last three weeks of class, we went outside everyday........and little of that time was spent on true learning.  I think he knew he was due for a firing, and he didn't care.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Our teacher has not been fired--yet.

My highschool tends to keep some real bad teachers. I've had a few. Maybe one or two. Other than that, I've had some good ones!
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 05:35 PM)
laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Our teacher has not been fired--yet.

My highschool tends to keep some real bad teachers. I've had a few. Maybe one or two. Other than that, I've had some good ones!

I can only recall two teachers....three.....that I've had that haven't been good. And, I've gotten along with all of them. If you show you care about your work, getting along with teachers often isn't a problem. A few of the teachers I like other students hate. rolleyes.gif
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 06:37 PM)
I can only recall two teachers....three.....that I've had that haven't been good.  And, I've gotten along with all of them.  If you show you care about your work, getting along with teachers often isn't a problem.  A few of the teachers I like other students hate.  rolleyes.gif

I show interest in my statistics course.

I ask him at least one question before school starts. It shows that I'm interested.

That lead to two mysterious marks added to one of my tests rolleyes.gif , twice in a row. laugh.gif laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 05:42 PM)
I show interest in my statistics course.

I ask him at least one question before school starts. It shows that I'm interested.

That lead to two mysterious marks added to one of my tests rolleyes.gif , twice in a row. laugh.gif  laugh.gif

blink.gif blink.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif

What did those marks look like? laugh.gif
kooljazz1966
I'm doing a live break in chat tonite!!
chopinalex
Great Ken..I have javascript problems and cant goto chat!!!...r u trying to hide from me! smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(kooljazz1966 @ Jan 4 2007, 06:17 PM)
I'm doing a live break in chat tonite!!

Nice! Look forward to it.
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Jan 4 2007, 06:33 PM)
Great Ken..I have javascript  problems and cant goto chat!!!...r u trying to hide from me! smile.gif

I'll post the a post break thread w/ pics under box breaks! wink.gif
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 06:44 PM)
blink.gif  blink.gif  unsure.gif  laugh.gif
What did those marks look like?  laugh.gif

Originally both of those tests were low 90s (when I added all the marks up). After those "mistakes" 94s and 95s laugh.gif . Put me into number one in the class laugh.gif
BarnhardtEnterprises
speaking of math, i learned out today that i have to take only 3 years of math in highschool since im taking algebra now in 8th grade sad.gif it makes me mad
CANNON TEES & CARDS
HEY THERE
I'M NEW HERE AND WOULD LIKE SOME INFO AND MAYBE HELP TONIGHT - I WILL BE BACK AFTER 9 P.M. EASTERN AS IT IS WHEN I THINK THIS CHATTING IS BEGINNING.....
chopinalex
QUOTE(BarnhardtEnterprises @ Jan 4 2007, 07:08 PM)
speaking of math, i learned out today that i have to take only 3 years of math in highschool since im taking algebra now in 8th grade sad.gif it makes me mad

I think that is minimum requirements..u still have alg II,geometry,pre-calculus, and calculus......then galores more in college if you go to school of science..
BarnhardtEnterprises
yea...i think the way it goes here is: algebra, geometry, algebra 2, calculus, tech math or something like that and i have algebra done and you have to have three years so i spose take the easiest? :S
ffman
QUOTE(BarnhardtEnterprises @ Jan 4 2007, 07:21 PM)
yea...i think the way it goes here is: algebra, geometry, algebra 2, calculus, tech math or something like that and i have algebra done and you have to have three years so i spose take the easiest? :S

I took Algebra, Geometry, Honors Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus.

Wow....acampione and I turned this thread into high school 101! laugh.gif
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 08:25 PM)
Wow....acampione and I turned this thread into high school 101!  laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Look what we started laugh.gif
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(CANNON TEES & CARDS @ Jan 4 2007, 07:12 PM)
HEY THERE
I'M NEW HERE AND WOULD LIKE SOME INFO AND MAYBE HELP TONIGHT - I WILL BE BACK AFTER 9 P.M. EASTERN AS IT IS WHEN I THINK THIS CHATTING IS BEGINNING.....

Welcome To TCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
acampione
QUOTE(CANNON TEES & CARDS @ Jan 4 2007, 08:12 PM)
HEY THERE

Chat begins at 9 PM EST. Usually goes on for a while though. Go to the "chat" link on the left hand toolbar. Enter your username and you're in--just make sure you have Java.

See you there! smile.gif
coltsfan23
QUOTE(BarnhardtEnterprises @ Jan 4 2007, 08:21 PM)

I took algebra in 8th and in high school I took Geometry, Algebra 2, and im in Pre-Calc right now. Next yr im takin AP Calc AB and AP Calc BC and my senior yr im taking Calc 2.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 08:25 PM)
I took Algebra, Geometry, Honors Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus. 
Wow....acampione and I turned this thread into high school 101!  laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 07:37 PM)
Chat begins at 9 PM EST. Usually goes on for a while though. Go to the "chat" link on the left hand toolbar. Enter your username and you're in--just make sure you have Java.

See you there! smile.gif

Or the link up top.
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 08:49 PM)
Or the link up top.

Whoops! laugh.gif
acampione
Have to download the update for Java.

May be a little late..
kooljazz1966
ouch!! that was a painful break if you take away the Vince Young ROY insert RC!
ffman
QUOTE(kooljazz1966 @ Jan 4 2007, 08:56 PM)
ouch!! that was a painful break if you take away the Vince Young ROY insert RC!

How true. sad.gif You've got Update to go.
chopinalex
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Jan 4 2007, 07:42 PM)
I took algebra in 8th and in high school I took Geometry, Algebra 2, and im in Pre-Calc right now. Next yr im takin AP Calc AB and AP Calc BC and my senior yr im taking Calc 2.

I can read on a 72nd grade level! Take that!!! smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Jan 4 2007, 07:42 PM)

Eh...hardest we had in the math area: Calc 1. laugh.gif
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 5 2007, 12:21 AM)
Eh...hardest we had in the math area:  Calc 1.  laugh.gif

What is Calc one and two?

All we have here is grade 12 clalc. algebra, and statistics..
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 5 2007, 09:35 AM)
What is Calc one and two?

All we have here is grade 12 clalc. algebra, and statistics..

No clue. laugh.gif I think the AB and BC or whatever were prep classes for an AP exam.
bob_TCC
Just an early reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST on 1/11/07.

-Bob
DiaperDandy
I will try to stop in tonight for a bit, that is generally the end of bath time and feeding....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 11 2007, 10:07 AM)
I will try to stop in tonight for a bit, that is generally the end of bath time and feeding....

For you or the little one? unsure.gif tongue.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 11 2007, 12:26 PM)
For you or the little one?  unsure.gif  tongue.gif

-Bob

Giving her a bath, generally means both as she loves the water....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 11 2007, 11:54 AM)
Giving her a bath, generally means both as she loves the water....

laugh.gif

Yes, I know all about getting a bath of your own when bathing the little ones. smile.gif

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
I'll be there a little late tonite. hope to see everybody there!
gopackgo
I don't think I can make it tonight sad.gif Have to work and then finish chemistry homework on the mole! helpsmilie.gif question.gif
ffman
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Jan 11 2007, 03:22 PM)
I don't think I can make it tonight  sad.gif Have to work and then finish chemistry homework on the mole!  helpsmilie.gif  question.gif

Good luck with that!

I'll be there, depending on how I feel.......(cold).
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Jan 11 2007, 05:22 PM)
I don't think I can make it tonight  sad.gif Have to work and then finish chemistry homework on the mole!  helpsmilie.gif  question.gif

Priorities!! Glad to see that you have yours in line....We will miss you but see you back once the important things are behind you...
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight.

-Bob
ffman
Reminder for the weekly TCC chat.......9 PM EST/ 8 PM CST.
coltsfan23
Totally forgot, ill be there!
bob_TCC
Just a reminder that our weekly Chat Night is underway now!

-Bob
Hallsgator
Al Gore came by!!!! You never know who will come an TCC Chat Night!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.