Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
acampione
I will be there.

Board wide P.A Day

Yeehaaaaa!
coltsfan23
I have tons of homework (mainly studying for the biggest midterm/final of my life!), but I should be able to make it if I plan right. Hope to see everyone there!
acampione
Midterms!?

Heard of them, never had them before. Only finals and ISPs for us.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(acampione @ Dec 7 2006, 06:11 PM)
Midterms!?

Heard of them, never had them before. Only finals and ISPs for us.

yeah this is my second year of having midterms. This midterm is worth the equivalent of 112 Quizzes so it will make or break my whole grade.
2000 rushing yards
i'll be a little late today, basketball game til around 9
Santa
I will be announcing the preview questions for the trivia contest at 8:15 sharp..
bravesfan09
chat night was cool for the time i was there tonight!
kc_royals_fan_5
It was a great night! biggrin.gif It was good to see some first time chatters too. smile.gif
acampione
Somebody cut the internet/cable.

It was out for a solid two days. Huge area was cut too. They said it was a main line or some crap blowup.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Ouch! blink.gif Glad you got it back.

QUOTE(acampione @ Dec 9 2006, 12:55 PM)
Somebody cut the internet/cable.

It was out for a solid two days. Huge area was cut too. They said it was a main line or some crap blowup.gif

ffman
Chat in five.
bob_TCC
Yes. Tonight is our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST.

I will be running a little late tonight, but will stop by as soon as I can. wink.gif

-Bob
BarnhardtEnterprises
i stopped by a short time , braves4life, colts21 and colts23, halls, cincy, ffman ,killerhawkeye were bout the ones in there when i was in there pastretta was on and off too
flea
whens the next one??
bob_TCC
QUOTE(flea @ Dec 16 2006, 03:44 PM)
whens the next one??

We have them every Thursday starting at 9 PM EST.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
i'll be there!!
ffman
I'll be there.
colts21
I'll Be There!
kooljazz1966
Who's turn is to bring the munchies? biggrin.gif ...Oh, yet don't forget the hot sauce! tongue.gif
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

Rumor has it that Ken is bringing munchies and hot sauce! tongue.gif

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
I hope to be there.
coltsfan23
I hope I can make it.
bravesfan09
il bring the live pack breaks!

8 packs 06 Bowman DPP Baseball gonna be done live in chat
MetsFan86
ill be there!

MOJO on your packs chip!
bob_TCC
We'll see everyone in about 15 minutes.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Last night was another nice Chat Night, but I really wanted to mention 2 members...

Brandon (SinatraKing)
and
Ken (kooljazz1966)

Brandon continued to show what a wonderful and giving person he is and then Ken floored us all with an absolutely amazing display of generosity.

Each and every day, I am simply amazed at the wonderful members that drive this site! Thanks to each and every one of you!

-Bob
aceecards
I am sorry I missed it..

Duty called..
MetsFan86
was loads of fun!
kooljazz1966
For those that won prize; please pm addys..thanks!!

2000YdsRushing
Bob_TCC
ColtsFan
ffman
Hgator
kevbo74
MVP#5
Sinatraking
Strobro

Was actually pretty kool to talk to President George W. Bush in the TCC chatroom last nite!!!!

Iplayfootball_90
It was fun while I was in there. To bad I left so early, and congrats to those that won in chat last night!
2000 rushing yards
will PM my addy Ken! Too bad the President had to talk to the Iranian guy. tongue.gif
acampione
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Dec 22 2006, 01:45 PM)
will PM my addy Ken! Too bad the President had to talk to the Iranian guy.  tongue.gif

unsure.gif

I couldn't get on for some reason. It would load and then stall all of a sudden..
ffman
Thanks again to Ken for the contest.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 28 2006, 02:31 PM)

-Bob

I will be there......at least a little. Back and forth.
acampione
still having the same problem getting on so I won't be there.
kooljazz1966
Sweet!! will try to sign on then!
Hallsgator
Will be there late, Vols ballin with the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles, Uh Oh...LOL
acampione
nevermind, figured it out myself.

I'm there...
bob_TCC
Glad to hear that, Anthony!

Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
kc_royals_fan_5
I will most likely be there. smile.gif
bob_TCC
Feel free to click the Chat link in the top menu bar and join us! We're 90 minutes into this week's Chat Night, but still going strong!

-Bob
ffman
A nice chat......although it was hard having to share the computer. laugh.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice chat. smile.gif Lots of people. Kinda hard to keep up at times. Had trouble getting in at first then at some point I had a screen freeze and it took a little time getting back. Congrats to pavi for his random drawing win. smile.gif
ffman
Afternoon reminder for the chat tonight at 9 PM EST (8 PM CST).
acampione
I should be in and out a couple of times tonight..

I won't be all there though. Not mentally laugh.gif I'll be editing my project for statistics due in three weeks thumbsup.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 03:07 PM)
I should be in and out a couple of times tonight..

I won't be all there though. Not mentally laugh.gif I'll be editing my project for statistics due in three weeks thumbsup.gif

Ugh......good luck with that.

You're a senior, right?
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 4 2007, 04:09 PM)
Ugh......good luck with that. 
You're a senior, right?

Yep. University nex year!
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 4 2007, 03:17 PM)
Yep. University nex year!

Taking a tough curriculum there. I'm through with half of my freshman year in college and haven't taken a statistics class yet!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.