Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
braves4life1025
ok good job guys that went in lol i didnt get too
ffman
Eh, it was a concert promoted by the Campus Activity Board here at Western - Dierks Bentley. Now, I'm not a country person at all, but a friend wanted me to go. I wasn't thoroughly impressed - the concert as in the music itself wasn't too bad, but I would've rather stayed in the dorm and done a little studying, chatting, and watched the game. There was a thing or two about it I really didn't like.

And...how was the chat?
coltsfan23
Chat was a lot of fun. Many people in there to talk to and even a few contests!
aceecards
maddie said that izza fantasy showed up?

and there was a Valley Girl theme?

Sorry I missed it..
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Oct 27 2006, 04:27 PM)
maddie said that izza fantasy showed up?

and there was a Valley Girl theme?

Yes. Grandma Izza made an appearance. Plus, Maddie and Gen educated us all on valley girl talk.

-Bob
aceecards
like whatever..

Great movie btw..

Nicholas Cage and some great music!!

aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 27 2006, 03:38 PM)
Yes.  Grandma Izza made an appearance.  Plus, Maddie and Gen educated us all on valley girl talk.

-Bob

she sure doesnt look like a grandmama if that is her picture as her avatar..

kc_royals_fan_5
Last night was fun. smile.gif It was the first chat I'd been to in some weeks. I almost wasn't sure I'd make it cause there was a storm expected. But it all turned out ok. smile.gif
acampione
QUOTE(aceecards @ Oct 27 2006, 04:49 PM)
like whatever..

ohmygosh

laugh.gif laugh.gif
bob_TCC
Wow. It is Thursday. blink.gif

So, just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
Pastretta
I'll be here tonight!!! First time in awhile biggrin.gif

I went in and forgot that your folks on the East Coast are now only 2 hours ahead because of Daylight Savings Time laugh.gif
ITG Franchises Man
I'll be on as well!
acampione
this week flew. yikes.
ffman
I'll drop in.
bob_TCC
Well, I had a horrible headache yesterday and decided to rest on the couch prior to Chat Night. 11+ hours later, I woke up and had to get ready for work. laugh.gif

So, how was Chat Night?

-Bob
aceecards
I and Dolphin both missed it due to PTA meeting and impossible Algebra homework!!
acampione
QUOTE(aceecards @ Nov 3 2006, 12:13 PM)
I and Dolphin both missed it due to PTA meeting and impossible Algebra homework!!

Give me the question. I'll attempt it.
dd316
I don't think I'll be on later, but just a reminder that tonight is Chat Night. smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(dd316 @ Nov 9 2006, 06:05 PM)
I don't think I'll be on later, but just a reminder that tonight is Chat Night.  smile.gif

Wow....tonight is chat night. Dunno if I'll be in or not. Have a reading paper I need to look over so I won't have to do it over the weekend.
coltsfan23
How was chat night? I was at a Quiz Bowl torunament so I wasn't able to make it.
dd316
I popped in for a while until my computer zonked out. Was getting busier but weren't too many folks on.
mvpujols#5
me, hallsgator, barnhartenterprises and strobro was te last people on.

bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
gopackgo
I might just poke my head in tonight for the first time in awhile! smile.gif
2000 rushing yards
i probalyt be there if the power doesn't go out. Major thunderstorms around here!
ffman
I think I'll be able to drop in.....
MetsFan86
ill most likely be there!
bob_TCC
Here's your 5-minute warning before this week's Chat Night gets started.

-Bob
MetsFan86
im there!
coltsfan23
Join us in the chat room!
ffman
Nice chat...interesting, and long.
bob_TCC
What a nice chat tonight! Nice and busy early on and then quite a few members hanging around for awhile.

-Bob
BarnhardtEnterprises
i peaked in for a bit
aceecards
it was a very relaxing night.. thanks to everyone who participated..
MetsFan86
was fun, looking forward to next week.
2000 rushing yards
is there gonna be a chat thursday, it's thanksgiving
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Nov 21 2006, 08:16 AM)
is there gonna be a chat thursday, it's thanksgiving

The official Chat Night will be cancelled this week so that everyone can enjoy time with their families. wink.gif

I'm sure that many of us will still be around the site on Thursday, but I simply don't want to create too much "TCC pull" on you that day. smile.gif

Have a great Thanksgiving and we'll see everyone again on 11/30/06!

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
thanks for letting me know bob!
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 21 2006, 10:20 AM)
The official Chat Night will be cancelled this week so that everyone can enjoy time with their families.  wink.gif

I'm sure that many of us will still be around the site on Thursday, but I simply don't want to create too much "TCC pull" on you that day.  smile.gif

Have a great Thanksgiving and we'll see everyone again on 11/30/06!

-Bob

Alright....I didn't miss anything after all. laugh.gif
ffman
Early reminder for the chat tonight; 9 PM Eastern time, 8 Central.
ffman
Chat is on....come on in!
DiaperDandy
Still going on smile.gif
ffman
Left around 9:00 Central, then decided to come back in, and I found DiaperDandy and ace. Later, skatalite, kc_royals_fan, and HOFerAutoCollector joined in!
kc_royals_fan_5
I came in late to see if people were still around. There were a few. It was a bit quiet. I stayed for a little while and then left.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

After my recent time away, I'm ready to give away some cards as well! Passing 8000 members seems to be just the excuse I need! smile.gif

-Bob
SinatraKing
I will unfortunately not be making it tonight, I have to go work security for comedian Brian Regan. So everyone have fun, and rake in some prizes for me. laugh.gif
Bolted_Down
I'll be there!! The Lightning play tonight, but riding a 4 game losing streak. Maybe me taking a break from watching is what they need to turn it around!
wink.gif
aceecards
santas gonna be there tonight!
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 7 2006, 12:35 PM)
santas gonna be there tonight!

You gotta an inside track on that or something you wanna share there Acee??
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.