Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
tysingleton34
Dang I missed it!!
Charlie
I was 30 minutes late but stayed 20 minutes over and had a blast

I had a contest which Maddie won for a Corey Maggette Gu #ed/150

Congrats

and hope to see everyone next week wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ffman @ Aug 31 2006, 11:24 PM)
How do you recommend getting Java, Bob?  I lost it when they had to rebuild the computer.

Click here and follow the prompts.

-Bob
mvpujols#5
what did yall do last night.....i missed it cause i had to go to bed.
acampione
It was a great night. Several announcements and a few unexpected giveaways!
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 31 2006, 09:57 PM)
Click here and follow the prompts.

-Bob

Thank ye, Bob. wink.gif
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob

P.S. I have to be honest, I might be a no-show tonight. Look at my favorite NFL team in my signature and you'll understand. wink.gif
coltsfan23
I'll most likely be there(while watching the Steelers-Dolphins game of course!) wink.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Ok, I'll forgive you. tongue.gif Enjoy the game. smile.gif

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 7 2006, 04:29 PM)
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob

P.S. I have to be honest, I might be a no-show tonight.  Look at my favorite NFL team in my signature and you'll understand.  wink.gif

SinatraKing
I will be working the “Legendary Shack Shakers” show at the club tonight, so I will not be attending Chat night either, have fun though
acampione
let me see if I can. I need the study time, that's the thing..
Charlie
i should be in and out during the game wink.gif
gopackgo
Whoa, forgot all about this...I might show up I suppose! What station is the game on anyway (ESPN, FOX, CBS?) And what time?
gopackgo
Ahh I found it, it's on NBC...and this is just sweet, for the intro thing they played the best song ever, MOVE ALONG by the All American rejects...sweet
ffman
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Sep 7 2006, 06:02 PM)
Ahh I found it, it's on NBC...and this is just sweet, for the intro thing they played the best song ever, MOVE ALONG by the All American rejects...sweet

Thank you....I couldn't find it either.
Hallsgator
I'll be there, but I will be working on a paper due tomorrow. Eeeep!
artyman60
HAHA, i dont miss those nights where the next day you got papers due and stuff. Good luck with your paper man !!!
Hallsgator
Haha, thanks! I actually just got it done.
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Sep 7 2006, 06:26 PM)
I will be working the “Legendary Shack Shakers” show at the club tonight, so I will not be attending Chat night either, have fun though

Legendary Shack Shakers eh? They shakin up Radio Shack at all? laugh.gif
acampione
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Sep 7 2006, 10:30 PM)
Legendary Shack Shakers eh?  They shakin up Radio Shack at all? laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
bob_TCC
So, how was Chat Night this week? unsure.gif

The football game was great! biggrin.gif

-Bob
coltsfan23
It was mainly empty. Me and Adam (gopackgo) were chatting about the game for a lot of the time
gopackgo
Yea chat sucked, I think there was 6 members in at the highest point.
ffman
Woohoo! I can chat again! Installed the new version of Java.....after the rebuild......but I won't be there Thursday. Relg. quiz on Friday.
acampione
stupid school! laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Sep 12 2006, 02:43 PM)
stupid school! laugh.gif

Rather, stupid quiz!! I've heard they are tough......alot of reading to take in.
starwarsgi
i think there should be a givaway during the chat to get more people to show up id be willing to throw in a gu for a givaway
ffman
QUOTE(starwarsgi @ Sep 12 2006, 08:24 PM)
i think there should be a givaway during the chat to get more people to show up id be willing to throw in a gu for a givaway

There often are.
Pastretta
laugh.gif I might be there tonight....Depends if I go to my Alumni's Varsity FB game!!!
ffman
Third (or fourth) week in a row that I won't be there.....but I WILL be there next Thursday...I think. laugh.gif
SinatraKing
I should be there tonight, and I will do a give away if we can get a large number there, I am talking more than 15, preferably 20 at once. So I hope to see you all there.
B-
bob_TCC
For those that need to know the time...

Join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
SinatraKing
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 14 2006, 05:50 PM)
For those that need to know the time...

Join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob

I always forget the little things laugh.gif
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
starwarsgi
im already there come on over guys and get an early start
Charlie
i will be in and out wink.gif
Iplayfootball_90
I am hoping to be there tonight.
aceecards
im there its slow..
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Sep 14 2006, 09:02 PM)
im there its slow..

I'm not. I've been drafted to do a few things by my 4-year-old son. wink.gif

-Bob
Charlie
yes very slow I am getting caught up on my mail wink.gif
jaxjaggywires
Not much happening at the moment...sad.gif
Charlie
I couldnt stay long last night was wore out from work. I have been working 14 hour days the past 2 and today will be the same. sad.gif I need more dependable workers wink.gif
acampione
so how was it?
coltsfan23
I was there for a little bit, not much happened.
bufbillsstlcards
I saw this post on the Forums page, and You guys got me thinking it was thursday!
bob_TCC

-Bob
coltsfan23
I wish I could make it today, but i cant. I have debate practice from 7:30-9:30 PM (CST). I think I;m gonna be missing the next few ones as well because of debate.
Pastretta

laugh.gif I should be there tonight!!!
kc_royals_fan_5
I don't know if I'll make it tonight. W/ both Grey's Anatomy and CSI season premieres on at the same time, I'll be switching back and forth instead of taping. I'm thinking abt getting Tivo or whatever it is. My cousin was telling me abt it last night. My VCR sucks..it either stops during recording or it eats the tapes. Anyway, we'll see if either show is any good to keep watching tonight. Grissom and Sara? rolleyes.gif Meredith and Derek or her and whatshisname? dry.gif . Ahh, the drama of it all. blink.gif
gopackgo
I'm there...just knowing that fact should attract at least 15 other people!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.