Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
starwarsgi
how and where do we chat???? sorry for being out of the circle
bob_TCC
QUOTE(starwarsgi @ Aug 24 2006, 01:38 PM)
how and where do we chat???? sorry for being out of the circle

Just click the Chat link in the top member bar. wink.gif

-Bob
starwarsgi
thumbsup.gif thanks for the heads up i neve would have even looked there
DiaperDandy
Looking forwards to seeing everyone smile.gif
acampione
i'll be there..
aceecards
we will see... dont know yet..

Maddie and genevieve are planning on being there to torments ya all though..(icedust and dolphin_dreamer)..
Pastretta
punk.gif See you all there!!!
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
Charlie
I will be there because I do not want to be square wink.gif
acampione
QUOTE(Charlie @ Aug 24 2006, 06:51 PM)
I will be there because I do not want to be square wink.gif

laugh.gif
bob_TCC
Just a final reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting now!

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
I am heading over there now.
acampione
still heading strong..
aceecards
sorry we were late.. Maddie had open house.. her and I went and met the teachers.. shes been in school for a full week now..
ffman
How was the chat last week?
acampione
it was pretty cool. the next one will likely be my last one..
bob_TCC
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 28 2006, 05:23 PM)
the next one will likely be my last one..

Ever? unsure.gif

-Bob
acampione
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 28 2006, 05:28 PM)
Ever?  unsure.gif

-Bob

Not ever. I just won't be on as much. Details on my absence will follow tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be saying my final goodbyes over the weekend. But it will not be the last one ever. I will be back, I can't leave this place. It's been too good to me.
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 28 2006, 06:29 PM)
Not ever. I just won't be on as much. Details on my absence will follow tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be saying my final goodbyes over the weekend. But it will not be the last one ever. I will be back, I can't leave this place. It's been too good to me.

School, right? I'll try to hit the next chat, but no guarantee.
SinatraKing
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 28 2006, 08:29 PM)

You better not leave forever, I would be sad. Hope that the details are good, and happy ones
ffman
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Aug 28 2006, 06:37 PM)
You better not leave forever, I would be sad.  Hope that the details are good, and happy ones

I too. Hope it's not a bad reason.....
acampione
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Aug 28 2006, 08:37 PM)
You better not leave forever, I would be sad.  Hope that the details are good, and happy ones

I guarantee it won't be forever.

The details are basically me taking a new path in life...
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 28 2006, 06:44 PM)
I guarantee it won't be forever.

The details are basically me taking a new path in life...

Ah. Hope it leads you well in your life, dude. biggrin.gif

I'm done for tonight.......or I'll never finish this reading. laugh.gif
acampione
Have fun with that 30 page reading..
bob_TCC
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 28 2006, 08:29 PM)

I'll wait for the details, but I'm glad to hear that TCC has already left a lasting mark on you. wink.gif

-Bob
acampione
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 29 2006, 01:18 AM)
I'll wait for the details, but I'm glad to hear that TCC has already left a lasting mark on you.  wink.gif

-Bob

You'll still see me online. Thanksgiving weekend, the Holidays (2 weeks), and long weekends will most likely be the only times I'll be on. Chat nights will be few and far between though..
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 29 2006, 06:39 AM)
You'll still see me online. Thanksgiving weekend, the Holidays (2 weeks), and long weekends will most likely be the only times I'll be on. Chat nights will be few and far between though..

Ah....Christmas. I think I actually have a longer Christmas break than in high school (but, only two days for fall break compared to two weeks, and a one week shorter spring break overall).
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
ffman
I don't know if I'll be here or not.....depends on whether or not I finish HW for tomorrow before then.
acampione
I should be there.
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

Those that are there will be the first to find out about two exciting announcements. wink.gif

-Bob
Pastretta
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 31 2006, 12:14 PM)

Those that are there will be the first to find out about two exciting announcements.  wink.gif

-Bob

ohmy.gif More announcements!?!?!?!

I wont be able to make it tonight sad.gif and next week for sure....Next week I got 4 free tickets to the Dbacks/Cardinals game!!!(Sick tickets too, Section 132, Row 1!, Seats 1-4!!!!!

ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 31 2006, 01:14 PM)

Those that are there will be the first to find out about two exciting announcements.  wink.gif

-Bob

Haha....and there's a possiblility I won't be there.
aceecards
My participation will probably be limited tonight with the draft and all at 9:30.. I may drop in for a couple though!!
coltsfan23
I should be able to make it.
ffman
I'll try.....if possible. I need to read a little.....do a little PC computer work for a class.....and take a few things down to the car.
bob_TCC
Just a final reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting in a few minutes!

-Bob
ffman
AH! Just remembered....I can't chat. After rebuilding the computer, it has no Java installed.....
acampione
dooooownload it!!
ffman
I can't. After I click on the link provided, I get a Cannot Load Page.
Charlie
going now i forgot ohmy.gif
chopinalex
anyone still here..whats the subject?
coltsfan23
Yep still 15 in here!
ffman
Anything exciting happening?
acampione
some very nice announcements and a couple of giveaways ff.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Aug 31 2006, 09:58 PM)
anyone still here..whats the subject?

Just click on the Chat link in the top member bar and join the others. wink.gif

-Bob
ffman
Ah....why doesn't the Java link work? Well, it's probably for the better - at least I can get a little HW done. laugh.gif
bob_TCC
Thanks to everyone that stopped by for this week's Chat Night! As always, we had fun talking about anything and everything (that's family-friendly)! smile.gif

Thanks also to ITG Franchises Man and Charlie for hosting contests during the evening. wink.gif

Plus, I should mention icedust and her stickers! smile.gif

See you next week!

-Bob
ffman
Glad that there was fun to be had. Been a while since I've hit a chat. How do you recommend getting Java, Bob? I lost it when they had to rebuild the computer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.