Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Pastretta
laugh.gif I cannot make it for the second week in a row, unless there are people on at Midnight Zona time!!!
ffman
Ah. Another little chat tonight?
Charlie
I try to be there about 9 pm est and stay until just about everyone leaves wink.gif sometimes a couple hours. it is great fun and I enjoy chatting with all the members wink.gif
ffman
QUOTE(Charlie @ Aug 3 2006, 05:34 PM)
I try to be there about 9 pm est and stay until just about everyone leaves wink.gif sometimes a couple hours. it is great fun and I enjoy chatting with all the members wink.gif

Yep. After a good number of people leave....I leave.
sweetdizzel17
QUOTE(Pastretta @ Aug 3 2006, 03:25 PM)
laugh.gif I cannot make it for the second week in a row, unless there are people on at Midnight Zona time!!!

i'll be on late if there are others
Hallsgator
I am on the latest.
Charlie
I will be on and off all night tonight kids are at grandmoms for 2 days and wife is busy with her school work wink.gif
aceecards
Well I can tell you this .. If i make it by..

There will be some Major Mojo Contest.. Major Mojo!!

If i can get by!! be looking for that jolly old man in the red suit!!
Charlie
had fun tonight even though I did not win the Reggie bush or Vince Young Gu
ffman
A short one. Thanks for the contest, ace.
acampione
There goes another chat night and alot more fun!! Thanks again Steve!
skatalite
Good fun!!! Thanks again, Steve!
Iplayfootball_90
I will try to be there.
aceecards
a bush Gu and a Young Gu were given away.. sorry to those who missed it!!
Charlie
thanks steve for the fun and to those who missed it Santa Claus even visited wink.gif
bob_TCC
Glad to hear that you all had fun! wink.gif

Sorry that I missed it this week. sad.gif Click here and you'll understand why. mad.gif

-Bob
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 3 2006, 10:43 PM)
Glad to hear that you all had fun!  wink.gif

Sorry that I missed it this week.  sad.gif  Click here and you'll understand why.  mad.gif

-Bob

Oh Yea Right...

Blame the Power company.. dry.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

You just didnt wanna win a bush GU or a Young GU..

Hope that nothing spoiled in your fridge!!
acampione
Wow, that sucks! I'm not sure if you guys remember that huge outage a couple of years ago. No power for three days. Never drank so much milk in my life laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Aug 4 2006, 08:45 AM)
Hope that nothing spoiled in your fridge!!

We did our best to avoid opening the fridge so that the cold would stay inside. I think we dodged the "bad food" bullet.

-Bob
SinatraKing
Donít forget tonight is Chat night, I know quite a few of you are involved in a live draft, but try and make it, especially since it is the Return of the King to TCC Chat biggrin.gif I may be a little late, but I will be there
Charlie
I will be there glad to see you back Brandon wink.gif
coltsfan23
Ill be there as well!
Pastretta
QUOTE(Pastretta @ Aug 3 2006, 04:25 PM)

mellow.gif Make it three weeks in a row sad.gif
acampione
I love the picture Chris. See you all there!
aceecards
there is a live football draft tonight so 10 of us wont be there for sure and if they are well their loss..

Ill be by for awhile!
skatalite
Might visit!
ffman
I'll be there.
ffman
Reminder.......chat in about 6 min.
acampione
it was a pretty good turn out considering the draft!
bob_TCC
Just an early reminder to join us for the weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
bob_TCC
By the way, those that come to this week's Chat Night will be the first to find out about an exciting event coming up soon! smile.gif

-Bob
aceecards
ohhhhhhhh!!!

I be watching americas got talent tonight... but maddie or I will be there for a while im sure!!
acampione
cool. I'll be there after Big Brother... can't wait for the "surprise"..
DiaperDandy
Looking for an uniterrupted chat night tonight with my new wireless network up and running smoothly... wink.gif
Pastretta

biggrin.gif I'll end the streak and be there tonight!!!!
acampione
finally, it's been three weeks?
Pastretta
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 17 2006, 01:21 PM)
finally, it's been three weeks?

laugh.gif biggrin.gif Yup!!!!
acampione
QUOTE(Pastretta @ Aug 17 2006, 04:26 PM)
laugh.gif  biggrin.gif Yup!!!!

I'm looking forward to tonight. I haven't gone to many of these (maybe five or six) so it's always a blast. biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for the weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
SinatraKing
I should be there for a few minutes, but it might be a little later after it starts. If the room is bumping when I get in, I might just give something away wink.gif
ffman
I'll be there......I think. laugh.gif
kooljazz1966
Will try to drop in a bit..
Charlie
I will be there for sure wink.gif
bob_TCC
Just a final reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting in about 5 minutes!

-Bob
Pastretta
sad.gif Ugh...This always happens....I click out of the chatroom then when I try to go back in the pop-up just brings me back to the homepage of the forum....I rebooted too unsure.gif sad.gif
Charlie
was a very good chat night. Alot of people showed up for Bobs announcement wink.gif If you missed it stay tuned for some fun ahead !!!
DiaperDandy
Very nice night indeed....
acampione
pretty cool..
bob_TCC
Just an early reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tomorrow - 8/24/06! Mark your calendar now. wink.gif

-Bob
acampione
this site is getting busy busy busy!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.