Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
sahetu
blink.gif

Guess I did miss that, hehe.
crazygood
I couldn't make it last night there were huge storms that hit here with tornados everwhere. I looked out the window and I saw two twisters about two miles away from my house. One was huge like you see in the movies and one was really skinny. So yeah, it was scary.
KHarmon
QUOTE(crazygood @ Apr 14 2006, 06:01 PM)
I couldn't make it last night there were huge storms that hit here with tornados everwhere. I looked out the window and I saw two twisters about two miles away from my house. One was huge like you see in the movies and one was really skinny. So yeah, it was scary.

I would have loved to have been where ever your at to get some pictures....I haven't been out chasing yet this year....but then again....there's not really been anything lightning or tornado wise to chase in a LONG LONG time.
crazygood
I wish I took some pictures. It was the first tornados I've ever seen so I was just standing there like Holy Crap.
KHarmon
QUOTE(crazygood @ Apr 14 2006, 10:35 PM)
I wish I took some pictures. It was the first tornados I've ever seen so I was just standing there like Holy Crap.

They are awe inspriring events...both to look at and to behold the damage that they do. I've seen several....but I have yet to ever see one when I had a camera. When you have one coming your way it will make you ruin your fruit of the looms....a tornado and getting shot at (been down that road twice) are two things that really get your heart going!!!!
bob_TCC
Just curious... Did the show go on as planned on Thursday night? unsure.gif

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 23 2006, 06:38 PM)
Just curious...  Did the show go on as planned on Thursday night?   unsure.gif

-Bob

nope it was horrible people sending viruses that hate TCC tongue.gif laugh.gif
ffman
Last Thursday there was a max of maybe.....4 people in the chat.

Tornados are awe-inspiring - I've never saw one, but they are amazing from what I've saw on TV. I imagine you feel a bit differently when a tornado is heading toward your home, though. (And, thank the good Lord, I've never been shot at, and hope to never be shot at).
bob_TCC
QUOTE(randallcards @ Apr 23 2006, 07:43 PM)
nope it was horrible people sending viruses that hate TCC tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Is that what I had last week? ohmy.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 24 2006, 05:47 PM)
Last Thursday there was a max of maybe.....4 people in the chat. 

Ok, thanks. I guess that's not too bad since no reminder (post or e-mail) was given. wink.gif

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Apr 24 2006, 04:49 PM)
Is that what I had last week?   ohmy.gif

-Bob

no wait.........that was 2 weeks ago! laugh.gif
sahetu
I totally meant to be there last week but it slipped my mind.. I'll try to be there for it this week.
bufbillsstlcards
Unless Im held 4 hours extra at work (it was two today) I should be here for it. Someone PM me when its time, that way Ill be here for sure! Thanks!
aceecards
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 27 2006, 12:07 AM)
Unless Im held 4 hours extra at work (it was two today) I should be here for it.  Someone PM me when its time, that way Ill be here for sure!  Thanks!

Hard to PM when we cant remember either... laugh.gif
jaxjaggywires
I'll try to be on for a little while tonight, seeing as I've missed the last few...been occupied with other stuff, but hopefully that's not the case tonight.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for the weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

One or more members are going to walk away with a prize! biggrin.gif

-Bob
scottssportcentral
PRIZES....... ohmy.gif .... I will try to make it tonight... YAY
kc_royals_fan_5
Ooh..prizes! biggrin.gif I'll try to be there, prize or no prize. smile.gif
sahetu
Someone please remind me *looks to KC* Please. tongue.gif
BaltimoreFan4Life
I was hoping to attend my first TCC Chat night, but I will be in school. Maybe my teacher will let us out a little bit earlier and I can race home and hop on for a few minutes!! smile.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Don't forget, it's Chat Night at 9 pm eastern tongue.gif I'll try to send you a pm abt 30 minutes before, if I remember blink.gif

QUOTE(sahetu @ Apr 27 2006, 02:03 PM)
Someone please remind me *looks to KC* Please. tongue.gif

sahetu
cool.gif

QUOTE(kc_royals_fan_5 @ Apr 27 2006, 06:07 PM)
Don't forget, it's Chat Night at 9 pm eastern tongue.gif   I'll try to send you a pm abt 30 minutes before, if I remember blink.gif

Pastretta
I should be here for the Chat tonight wink.gif
aceecards
I may drop by but later...
bufbillsstlcards
Im there, its kinda quiet, hope i dont fall asleep.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 27 2006, 08:53 PM)
Im there, its kinda quiet, hope i dont fall asleep.

You're early. wink.gif

Ok. It's 9 PM EST. I'm heading there now. biggrin.gif

-Bob
ffman
I can't get the chat window to pop-up!! Stupid computer....

Anyways, I'm trying to get there. Prizes???? Wait for me!
bufbillsstlcards
Wow, that was fun! I hope to be back next week!
Pastretta
Great turnout!!

I am glad Santa decided to show up!!!!
randallcards
that was fun! smile.gif
sahetu
Great fun last night y'all. smile.gif
aceecards
Santas getting old and senile.. heck he forgot what character Kurt Russell played the voice of In fox and the hound.. laugh.gif

But thats ok cause sahetu won a really nice prize!!
KHarmon
Couldn't make it last night....the water heads were on the prowl last night!!!! mad.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Last night was so much fun! smile.gif Can't wait to do it again! biggrin.gif
ffman
Last night was great. Plenty of people, contests, and good chat.
ffman
Reminder bump for tonight.
bufbillsstlcards
Sweet, Ill be there, assuming I dont fall asleep. Being off from work really takes alot out ya!
ffman
Lol. Like me, being off of school for a year - LAZY. I'll have to get out of it before fall, though.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for the weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
randallcards
ill try and be their smile.gif
Pastretta
I'll be there folks...Then when the Suns/Lakers game starts I'm off to watch it!
ffman
I'll be there, at least for a while.
bob_TCC
Chat Night starts in less than 10 minutes at 9 PM EST.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Thanks to everyone that stopped by last night for our weekly Chat Night! It was another fun and busy night! biggrin.gif

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 5 2006, 11:32 AM)
Thanks to everyone that stopped by last night for our weekly Chat Night!  It was another fun and busy night!   biggrin.gif

-Bob

fun smile.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Yeah, another great night! smile.gif
sahetu
Had fun all smile.gif
gopackgo
Great fun, everybody get there next week, great opportunity to win free prizes!
bob_TCC
I just wanted to mention that we had 21 or more members take part in Chat Night on 4/27/06 and then 15 or more members take part in Chat Night on 5/4/06!

Thanks to all of you that are becoming regular attendees! wink.gif

Also, be sure to click here to learn more about the prizes that were given away as part of our last 2 Chat Nights. biggrin.gif

-Bob
baseballguy601
how do these chats work?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.