Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
aceecards
Im sorry I was only available for a few last night..

This strep throat thingy has really dampened my spirits...

and I finally cleaned the PC virus last night at about 12:30am CST by using Micro-trend online PC-Cillin.. McAfee wouldnt clean it nor AOL SCC!!
jaxjaggywires
It was pretty dead the first hour...then I had to leave.
randallcards
it was nice smile.gif
CodyJohnson117
Acee... That's why I don't trust AOL sleep.gif because they are trying to steal your money for rich people and it could be true. Anyway, once I had them and they gave me a virsus and spyware so I have to reformat my hard drive then refresh it. So, I would never download, install, or whatever AOL Into any computer in my life. If I get Free AOL CD, I burn with fire! Muhahahahah!

Cody J.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to please join us for the weekly TCC Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST today!

See you there!

-Bob
CodyJohnson117
I'll be there this time.. All Night Until Everyone Leaving biggrin.gif What a great day for me. wink.gif

Cody J.
CodyJohnson117
So, the chat will starting in 30 min and is that correct?

Cody J.

PS... YaY Me If I Got It Correct... dry.gif
tysingleton34
Yes that is correct. I am at my uncles watching the state basketball
tournament so I will be on and off tonight, but I will try to be there for a little bit. See ay there!
QUOTE(CodyJohnson117 @ Mar 9 2006, 07:29 PM)
So, the chat will starting in 30 min and is that correct?

Cody J.

PS... YaY Me If I Got It Correct...  dry.gif

randallcards
that was fun smile.gif
CodyJohnson117
Yeah, it's been great talking to everyone! I only chat for almost 30 Minute because I had a bad cold since couple days ago then I went to take a rest. Then, today, I feel so much better biggrin.gif I'm glad next week is a Spring Break! biggrin.gif

Cody J.
kc_royals_fan_5
I'm gonna have to try to make it to chat one night. Sounds like fun smile.gif .

Ooh..I think that's 100 posts now biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(kc_royals_fan_5 @ Mar 10 2006, 10:06 PM)
Ooh..I think that's 100 posts now biggrin.gif

And then he disappeared to have some cake and ice cream... biggrin.gif

-Bob
aceecards
tonights the night 1 hour from now!! be there or be square!! biggrin.gif
randallcards
missed it sorry i was shopping sad.gif
KHarmon
Sorry I missed chat last night...but I decided that since I could no longer see over the pile of paper work on my desk at work I would dedicate my time to getting some of it out of the way. Took nearly five hours of typing and filing but I finally got most of it out of the way with the exception of a couple of nagging investigations that just won't go away.
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice chat! Glad I could make it! smile.gif
aceecards
sorry I kept having Pc problems.. this firewall fiasco and Viruses and Malware and spyware and all this crapjo ios wearing me out.. I am thinking I am going to drive to central Kansas and find out who is messing with me..

thats 1 reformatted Hard drive on 3/10/06 and in one week I have cleared off 64 new infections... and shut down 4 interlopers...
Bondsaway
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 17 2006, 12:30 PM)
sorry I kept having Pc problems.. this firewall fiasco and Viruses and Malware and spyware and all this crapjo ios wearing me out.. I am thinking I am going to drive to central Kansas and find out who is messing with me..

thats 1 reformatted Hard drive on 3/10/06 and in one week I have cleared off 64 new infections... and shut down 4 interlopers...

If by Central Kansas your referring to me? I live in what is considered northeastern kansas. If I sent out anything it wouldn't be to your computer I assure you of that! Too many other toads in that pond!
aceecards
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Mar 17 2006, 02:18 PM)
If by Central Kansas your referring to me? I live in what is considered northeastern kansas. If I sent out anything it wouldn't be to your computer I assure you of that! Too many other toads in that pond!

George , My friend.. that post was for the benefit of all those in chat with me last night..

I in no way shape or form would ever think that it is somebody I know !! especially you!!

But whomever it is is starting to really get on my nerves!!
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to please join us for this week's Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
randallcards
ill try and be their check out my New Avatar! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(randallcards @ Mar 23 2006, 06:36 PM)
ill try and be their check out my New Avatar! biggrin.gif

I see that... Very cool. cool.gif

-Bob
aceecards
somebody fill in for me tonight.. I will not be able to make it... I might even be MIA for tomorrow.. Might have to drive!!
randallcards
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 23 2006, 06:39 PM)
somebody fill in for me tonight.. I will not be able to make it... I might even be MIA for tomorrow.. Might have to drive!!

the boss is gonna drive folks!! laugh.gif tongue.gif
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to please join us for this week's Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight!

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 30 2006, 06:51 PM)

-Bob

I missed it sad.gif
bufbillsstlcards
So its nine pm eastern on thursday nights. Lets hope I can rmember that.
aceecards
A fun time was had by all I think.. except we were playing wheres waldo... cause we couldnt find Bob!! tongue.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Ahh, man, I completely forgot abt chat night. I was all set to come in last night and then by the time it came time, it slipped my mind. I was catching up w/ a friend that I hadn't seen online in a long time. Well, I hope it was a good night anyway and I guess I'll try again next week. smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 31 2006, 11:14 AM)
A fun time was had by all I think.. except we were playing wheres waldo... cause we couldnt find Bob!!  tongue.gif

I was there (in name only). However, I ended up having chat night with my wife. wink.gif

-Bob
snowblink
Ooooo 75 minutes to chat time...

laugh.gif I say that and something will come up to prevent me being there laugh.gif
bob_TCC
This is your 20-minute warning! biggrin.gif

Please join us in the Chat area starting at 9 PM EST!

-Bob
snowblink
That's weird, I just tried to get into chat a little early and it didn't load...
bufbillsstlcards
Darn, I missed it AGAIN. Well, theres always next week. Unless a second Day is instituted.
finestkind
I tried to get into the chat room just after 9pm last night. I got a error window saying, sorry your browser is not Java enabled. I thought Java was coffee. mad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Apr 7 2006, 01:34 AM)
Unless a second Day is instituted.

So you can forget twice a week? tongue.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(finestkind @ Apr 7 2006, 05:09 PM)
I tried to get into the chat room just after 9pm last night. I got a error window saying, sorry your browser is not Java enabled.

What browser and version of that browser are you using, Dave?

-Bob
finestkind
It's Internet Explore 6.0 I think.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to stop by the Chat area for our weekly Chat Night starting in about 10 minutes at 9 PM EST!

-Bob
aceecards
im waiting!!
aceecards
hello i can hear my echo in the chat room!!
bufbillsstlcards
I missed it AGAIN! Darned Taxes I shoulda done months ago
aceecards
a good time was had by one and all again..

Except poor hopless _1...

I think , whomever it was, thought they had lottery type money sitting in front of them.. Unfortunately it wont be enough to by a scratch off ticket..
kc_royals_fan_5
It was a good night. I had fun. Thanks to all who were there. smile.gif
aceecards
yes.kc royals fan 5. I have to tell you..I had No freakin clue..None..nada zero..
sahetu
It was my first time smile.gif I'll be back again!
kc_royals_fan_5
Well, now you know. wink.gif It's no big deal. At least not to me. I only point it out if necessary. smile.gif

QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 14 2006, 11:39 AM)
yes.kc royals fan 5. I have to tell you..I had No freakin clue..None..nada zero..

kc_royals_fan_5
It was nice to meet ya and talk to ya. smile.gif

QUOTE(sahetu @ Apr 14 2006, 11:50 AM)
It was my first time smile.gif I'll be back again!

sahetu
QUOTE(kc_royals_fan_5 @ Apr 14 2006, 01:29 PM)
Well, now you know. wink.gif   It's no big deal.  At least not to me.  I only point it out if necessary. smile.gif

Did I miss something while I was sorting Rangers and Royals?
kc_royals_fan_5
I don't know if you saw or not. Somehow, it came up abt me being a woman. Not that it's a secret, but it's only been mentioned a couple of times before in posts, so I don't think the guys, last night, knew. Except for Bob.

QUOTE(sahetu @ Apr 14 2006, 01:43 PM)
Did I miss something while I was sorting Rangers and Royals?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.