Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Bondsaway
Yes for those of you that go in and see its basically team members there and no one is talking its because they are in a private chat and just don't want to be interrupted. Talking shop takes far more time with alot of distractions.
But that is still rare but it happens.

But tonight is Thursday and that is chatnight. Usually lasts about an hour maybe more if the topics are good. See ya all there!
Rabs
Gee thanks...at times I really feel like an ant here in a home of elephants. dry.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Rabs @ Feb 9 2006, 07:00 PM)
Gee thanks...at times I really feel like an ant here in a home of elephants.  dry.gif

Are you calling me an elephant? mad.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

By the way, I always have my chat window full screen. So, if I'm using the private option, I don't even see the main chat area until I go back there. wink.gif

-Bob
Bondsaway
Man thats the first time I have been called fat in my life!! laugh.gif

Or were you saying we have big ears?? biggrin.gif
Bondsaway
25 more minutes till chatnight hope to see some new faces tonight!

9pm est
8pm cst
7pm mst
6pm pst
randallcards
that was fun smile.gif
Krusin
FYI to all that were on when i disappeared tonoght, my system frooze and when i got it back on-line everyone was gone. Had a good time, nice meeting some of the new members, it got a bit crowded but for the most part good chat night.

thanks
CodyJohnson117
Aw Man... I forgot about it. I was watching the new CSI and playing around with my football card... Man, you guys better e-mail me to remember it, lol. Nah, You don't have to because I can remember it from using my Day Minder with me. I use to check all the time, but this time I am. Anyway, how it going last night though?

Cody J.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(CodyJohnson117 @ Feb 10 2006, 11:43 AM)
Anyway, how it going last night though?

It's safe to say that Chat Nights are looking more and more like the Collector Zone - busy, busy, busy! biggrin.gif

Some of us were there for about 2.5 hours last night. wink.gif

-Bob
jaxjaggywires
I'll have to remember this for next week...
KHarmon
Sorry I didn't make it until the last minute last night.....had to transport a guy to the Hale County Bed and Breakfast for a one night stay. Got here at the last minute but my computer was lagging so bad it wasn't worth it.
dd316
Chat's tonight, right? I think I can make it this week.
EB31
QUOTE(dd316 @ Feb 16 2006, 05:53 PM)

Been meaning to ask you...Lindenwold? I am very familiar with Linden...but never heard of Lindenwold.

And if I'm not mistaken the Chat is Thursday night.

EDIT - It would help if I stop thinking today is Wed. lol
KHarmon
You'll more than likely see tharmon in the chat tonight than me........she's staying home from work tonight.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dd316 @ Feb 16 2006, 04:53 PM)

Yes, our weekly Chat Night is tonight and starts at 9 PM EST!

Let's see just how full we can get the chat room! biggrin.gif

-Bob
EB31
I'll be watching tv smile.gif
dd316
QUOTE(EB31 @ Feb 16 2006, 05:18 PM)
Been meaning to ask you...Lindenwold? I am very familiar with Linden...but never heard of Lindenwold.

Lindenwold is in South Jersey, I think Linden is up north.

Kharmon - that's pretty funny, the only reason I'll be around is because my wife's out. I usually don't get on the net when she's home, family time. smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(EB31 @ Feb 16 2006, 07:16 PM)
I'll be watching tv smile.gif

Is anything good on?

-Bob
randallcards
sorry wont be their wink.gif
EB31
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 16 2006, 09:31 PM)
Is anything good on? 

-Bob

Smallville was on at 8, then I was going to pop in the Lost episode I missed. But, as usual, once I stop for any period of time I fall alseep sad.gif What I wouldn't do to be 16 again lol
bob_TCC
QUOTE(randallcards @ Feb 16 2006, 08:58 PM)
sorry wont be their wink.gif

So, you changed your mind and showed up. wink.gif

-Bob
Bondsaway
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 16 2006, 11:55 PM)
So, you changed your mind and showed up.   wink.gif

-Bob

No Bob,
randallcards wasn't in the chatroom!!! biggrin.gif wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Feb 17 2006, 01:04 AM)
No Bob,
randallcards wasn't in the chatroom!!! biggrin.gif  wink.gif

Oh, that's right. It's been a long day, I must have gotten things confused. laugh.gif

-Bob
ISLP55
I think some scsTCC member was a "lil_crit"...ter last nite. Had a good time except for...

can't think of anything...
dd316
Yeah, it was fun. biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
Thanks to everyone that stopped by last night! With more and more members coming and the duration now extending to 2-2.5 hours each week, I think the term "event" is starting to apply. biggrin.gif

We'll see more of you next week! wink.gif

-Bob
aceecards
I dont know what you were all discussing but Madie didnt want to get off...!!

Its always fun!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 17 2006, 11:12 AM)
I dont know what you were all discussing but Madie didnt want to get off...!!

That would be... Manatees! biggrin.gif

-Bob
randallcards
it was Fun for the most part smile.gif
AlexFrolovFan
WHOO HOO to the Manatees!!!
CodyJohnson117
I accident missed it again sad.gif I was watching all my old video was on my DVR or Hard Drive TV Box from COX. I forgot what it called though. Anyway, I was also watching CSI too because I couldn't help it. I cannot skip any CSI or my other favorite show each day sad.gif and had to skip the chatroom again, darn it. Maybe next thursday I could because I can watch the TV and use the computer at the same time biggrin.gif

Cody J.
Solid133
I got on but I kept drifting off while in the middle of typing laugh.gif
tharmon
QUOTE(CodyJohnson117 @ Feb 17 2006, 12:07 PM)
I accident missed it again sad.gif I was watching all my old video was on my DVR or Hard Drive TV Box from COX. I forgot what it called though. Anyway, I was also watching CSI too because I couldn't help it. I cannot skip any CSI or my other favorite show each day sad.gif and had to skip the chatroom again, darn it. Maybe next thursday I could because I can watch the TV and use the computer at the same time biggrin.gif

Cody J.

We didn't miss ya!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
CodyJohnson117
I hope not sad.gif ....... laugh.gif So, i'm back online now. I'll be here every after school biggrin.gif

Cody J.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us in 10 minutes for this week's Chat Night!

See you there! wink.gif

-Bob
randallcards
woo-hoo i will be their smile.gif
ffman
I'll be there. Lemme get ready for my 'debut'.
Krusin
i'll be there after nine cst
randallcards
Hello sure was a nice guy! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
Thanks to everyone that stopped by our weekly Chat Night last night! As always, we had an enjoyable time discussing a whole range of things. In fact, the event went on for almost 4 hours for some of our members!

We'll see you next week - same place and same time! biggrin.gif

-Bob
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 24 2006, 12:51 PM)
Thanks to everyone that stopped by our weekly Chat Night last night!  As always, we had an enjoyable time discussing a whole range of things.  In fact, the event went on for almost 4 hours for some of our members!

We'll see you next week - same place and same time!   biggrin.gif

-Bob

I forgot to mention last night - the Autograph forum posts need to be set from alphabetical to most recent. smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Feb 24 2006, 01:01 PM)
I forgot to mention last night - the Autograph forum posts need to be set from alphabetical to most recent.  smile.gif

Ok. I'll look into that soon. wink.gif

-Bob
jaxjaggywires
Sorry I wasn't able to stay around too long...but the time I was there was enjoyable cool.gif
aceecards
Im sorry I had to go in and out so much..

Fighting a fire with a driver required me to exit often and jump back in..

But Im like John lennon says in that one song..

"I got Blisters on my Fingers" from serving chili last night...But there was a reward..

2 Gallons of steak and shake chili in my Fridge!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 24 2006, 01:34 PM)
2 Gallons of steak and shake chili in my Fridge!!

Check my site. laugh.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to please join us for the weekly TCC Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST today!

See you there! biggrin.gif

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 2 2006, 06:49 PM)
Just a reminder to please join us for the weekly TCC Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST today!

See you there!   biggrin.gif

-Bob

see ya their smile.gif
tysingleton34
How come theres nobody in the chat room.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tysingleton34 @ Mar 2 2006, 09:53 PM)
How come theres nobody in the chat room.

Chat Night took place in waves tonight. laugh.gif

I was only there for about 5 minutes during the 9 o'clock hour, but then spent some time there from 10-11 or so.

It was nice chatting with several of you again! biggrin.gif

-Bob
KHarmon
It was slow when I was in there....four or five of us...but it was nice talking to the guys that were there!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.