Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
O-StateCowboy
Ok thank you. I think its the system and not our individual computers.
joe31
Same problem here
O-StateCowboy
Is the chat room fixed yet or still under construction?
O-StateCowboy
R.I.P. TCC Thursday chat night
joe31
LOL, not to many people do it now. For a while there was 10-15 people on but the last few times there has been like 3 people, including me
broscards
just so you know, I was there... but our master let the license expire??
O-StateCowboy
Is chat night still extinct? Bring it back like the Dodo bird!
O-StateCowboy
Don't you forget about me. That's what the chat room told me.
Kmart6nets
Ah! I just noticed this too!
Kmart6nets
I just posted this in the CZT forums too... Hopefully Bob logs on and notices.. I actually had some time to head into the chat tonight too!
ffman
It's broke? laugh.gif I haven't been there in a long time....I actually deleted Java off of my computer since Vundo exploited the program earlier.
Kmart6nets
Just to keep you guys updated, I got a response from Bob on this. He said what essentially happened is the version of the chatroom that the site has is pretty much an older version... and fixing it requires going into the site code and blah blah blah computer speak.

He said he's been working with the creators of the chatroom to try to get it up and running again, but it sounded like a complicated fix.
ffman
The chat has been revamped!

ffman
Anyone plan on dropping by the new and improved chat tonight?

My computer at home does not have Java installed but if chat becomes "big" again I could consider reinstalling.
metsfan2427
nope 9 is to late for me
Zimbow
still on for tonight?
mvpujols#5
I wish i could make it...but it still wont let me in!

Bob is there any way you can fix the problem, or take the # sign out of my name or something?
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Apr 9 2009, 09:09 PM)
I wish i could make it...but it still wont let me in!

Bob is there any way you can fix the problem, or take the # sign out of my name or something?

Still won't let me in either. mellow.gif
O-StateCowboy
Cards, sports, tornados, anything...
mjda
Just a reminder that the TCC Chat Night is scheduled to begin in about 38 minutes! Hope to see everyone there!
mjda
Just a reminder that the TCC Chat Night is scheduled to begin in about 20 minutes! Hope to see everyone there!
hernant15
I forgot about tonight's chat. I'll be there for a while in case someone wants to pass by
captkirk42
QUOTE(hernant15 @ May 14 2009, 10:32 PM)
I forgot about tonight's chat. I'll be there for a while in case someone wants to pass by

I tend to forget about it also. Then when I do it's usually round midnight Eastern time and everyone is gone.
mjda
Just a reminder that chat night begins in approximately 25 minutes. Hope to see you all there!
mjda
Just a reminder that chat night is tonight! It will begin at 9:00pm EST, which is almost 3 1/2 hours from now. I hope to see you there!
bigalexx
Its almost 6:10 and Im the only one in there.
captkirk42
Hey folks don't forget this. Last week the fun was going on even around 11:00 PM Eastern I think it was shortly after that when it ended.

I'll probably be in there around 10:30 PM if anybody else is around there.
jwman92
Chat night starts in five minutes!
bigalexx
QUOTE(captkirk42 @ Jul 23 2009, 09:07 AM)
Hey folks don't forget this. Last week the fun was going on even around 11:00 PM Eastern I think it was shortly after that when it ended.

I'll probably be in there around 10:30 PM if anybody else is around there.

Really, I was in there from 8:30-11:00 EST and only 2 people entered the whole time.
sasports
QUOTE(bigalexx @ Jul 23 2009, 07:36 PM)
Really, I was in there from 8:30-11:00 EST and only 2 people entered the whole time.

Are you talking about last night or last week?

Last night there was average 8 people on for a good couple of hours! Ask me how I know wink.gif
mwolosik
Last night was a good chat had fun talking to all of you.
sasports
It was a blast! Looking foward to next week
bigalexx
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 24 2009, 09:08 AM)
Are you talking about last night or last week?

Last night there was average 8 people on for a good couple of hours!  Ask me how I know wink.gif

I was talking about last week. There were a bunch of people in there last night.
Kmart6nets
Anyone going to be around tonight? I may be able to stop in!
knuckleballerMC
I'll be there for a while tonight during the Yanks-Sox game.
cardinal
Come in here guys!
mjda
I just wanted to remind everyone about tonight's chat night. It might be a great opportunity to get some trades made for the August Trade-a-Thon!

I hope to see you all there!
busyb85
Where is everybody??
joe31
Wierd. I click on the "Chat" and it takes me to the forum home...
joe31
Not anymore. Got it to work...
joe31
Anyone gonna join me?
Johnny Number 5
hola

joe31
hey theres someone else... lol
austin81
hey
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(austin81 @ Aug 29 2009, 07:28 PM)
hey

huh.gif
cardinal
come on everybody get in here!
Avaholicforever
QUOTE(cardinal @ Sep 17 2009, 06:10 PM)
come on everybody get in here!

I went, had a nice talk with Cardinal. Great kid! Also talked with kharmon and O-Statecowboy as well!
O-StateCowboy
Chat! Chat! Chat! Chapped lips!
O-StateCowboy
Chat night!
mvpujols#5
I would come but no one has fixed it to were i can join the room
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.