Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
bob_TCC
QUOTE(randallcards @ Jan 20 2006, 06:55 PM)
Next week Cupid will Show up and Give Some Cards Away wink.gif

If you're going to be running around chat in a cloth diaper, I think I'll skip next week's chat. unsure.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 20 2006, 08:22 PM)
If you're going to be running around chat in a cloth diaper, I think I'll skip next week's chat.   unsure.gif  laugh.gif

-Bob

hey u gave away my secret! biggrin.gif
KHarmon
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 20 2006, 07:22 PM)
If you're going to be running around chat in a cloth diaper, I think I'll skip next week's chat.   unsure.gif  laugh.gif

-Bob

You THINK you'll skip it.....that will be during my dinner break...and if that's the case....I KNOW I'm skipping it!!!!!! blink.gif
randallcards
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jan 20 2006, 08:28 PM)
You THINK you'll skip it.....that will be during my dinner break...and if that's the case....I KNOW I'm skipping it!!!!!! blink.gif

o come on me half naked dont make u Hungry? laugh.gif
KHarmon
QUOTE(randallcards @ Jan 20 2006, 07:35 PM)
o come on me half naked dont make u Hungry? laugh.gif

The opposite actually....the exact opposite. tongue.gif
randallcards
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jan 20 2006, 08:37 PM)
The opposite actually....the exact opposite.   tongue.gif

laugh.gif George would like it laugh.gif tongue.gif
KHarmon
I'm sure George will have something to say about it!!!!
randallcards
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jan 20 2006, 10:10 PM)
I'm sure George will have something to say about it!!!!

i bet so, i cant wait! laugh.gif
Bondsaway
Cupid shows up in a diaper I'm setting him on fire! Then I'll put him out with 100 proof alcohol! Whooosh!!!!
randallcards
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Jan 20 2006, 10:38 PM)
Cupid shows up in a diaper I'm setting him on fire! Then I'll put him out with 100 proof alcohol!  Whooosh!!!!

laugh.gif welll see tongue.gif
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us at 9 PM EST for this week's chat! You never know what to expect. unsure.gif

-Bob
Bondsaway
Yea I just remembered today is thursday!!
CodyJohnson117
And 8 O'clock in central time? Right?

Cody J.
Bondsaway
9pm eastern
8pm central
7pm mountain
6pm pacific
CodyJohnson117
Thank You A Lot... Keep doing that to remind me on every thursday if you would remember it, haha. Thanks,

Cody J.
ISLP55
That diaper is a little brown, eh...and the stench...whoo..somebody hand me a clothes pin...
Bondsaway
Chatroom now open!!
aceecards
I have got to commend everyone in chat last night...

It was "the best" group of people ever...Islp I especially enjoyed our time, its nice to know that george and I arent the only "senior Citizens" in the group..LOL

and Mrs. H... wow... what an addition... Kris you will be sorely missed (lol haha) from future chat nights (lol. this isnt true!!) but only one of you would stay signed on at any time either mr or mrs H... we voted and Mrs H stays..LOL...just kidding I know you got on during break..

Hey Brian i missed ya man... You'll have to post a thread for what I asked for..!!!

What class our members exhibited last night..krusin, ty, the newbie thm828 (ps hoped you learned some more and get back to collecting full time)

As some of you know my 13 year old Madison witnessed a terrible accident that paralyzed a 6th grader from her school from the neck down...in a skiing accident ... I think by letting her on and you guys chatting with her on subjects she knew about (like lost or LOTR or boys(mrs H) was just the medicine to forget about what she saw and actually go to sleep after she signed off..

I commend and thank each one of you personally for that...My wife and I are very grateful she had an outlet to help her forget.. special Thanks to george who i can always trust to look out for her when she is on..I can tell you this she looks forward to chat night..i just havent figured out why yet..LOL

again a great time was had by all, i think...and of course we created a new "buzz" word for the world... retread...lol
Bondsaway
As always the chatroom was fun and informative. Hope those of you that had questions go them answered to your understanding. As for any new comer to cards such as maddie it is everyones duty as collectors to ensure that those people enjoy the experience of collecting. Remember without new collectors the hobby dies. To tharmon it was nice chatting with you, sorry about some of the problems. All in all a good night maybe next week can do some giveaways
tharmon
I would like to thank you all for the kind words...I appreciate you all inviting me into your chat. Even though I have no clue as to what I am doing in this area...by reading the chat lastnight I learned some new things. Even though there was a small mishap...I'm not going to let that get in my way...I will definately come back!
biggrin.gif
randallcards
QUOTE(tharmon @ Jan 27 2006, 02:02 PM)
I would like to thank you all for the kind words...I appreciate you all inviting me into your chat.  Even though I have no clue as to what I am doing in this area...by reading the chat lastnight I learned some new things.  Even though there was a small mishap...I'm not going to let that get in my way...I will definately come back!
biggrin.gif

i had no clue that tharmon was not KHarmon until late last night when George asked when Kris was Coming home, dang im slow, Sorry thought u were Kris wink.gif
Rabs
QUOTE(randallcards @ Jan 27 2006, 02:10 PM)
i had no clue that tharmon was not KHarmon until late last night when George asked when Kris was Coming home, dang im slow, Sorry thought u were Kris wink.gif

Yeah I did as well. That's weird...are they related or something? I notice they both like those Texas teams...
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Rabs @ Jan 27 2006, 03:11 PM)
That's weird...are they related or something?

They are married. wink.gif

-Bob
KHarmon
QUOTE(Rabs @ Jan 27 2006, 02:11 PM)
Yeah I did as well.  That's weird...are they related or something?  I notice they both like those Texas teams...

My wife joined the site....there's a SPY among us!!!!!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jan 27 2006, 03:17 PM)
My wife joined the site....there's a SPY among us!!!!!!

I told my wife that you guys figured out the best way to talk to each other and suggested that she sign up as well. She laughed... Do you think that's a "No"? laugh.gif

-Bob
Krusin
I welcome all the wives that want to join, please do not recruit mine, lol. Not sure if i want her knowing more about the hobby than i, scarry thought, lol. Chat last night was a blast, looking froward to more and even better ones.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
KHarmon
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 27 2006, 02:19 PM)
I told my wife that you guys figured out the best way to talk to each other and suggested that she sign up as well.  She laughed...  Do you think that's a "No"?   laugh.gif

-Bob

My wife approached me about joining....said she wanted to know more about what the collecting thing was all about.....I'm trying to talk her into getting some cards for herself now....she's debating between football/baseball/or non-sports. She saw some of Georges cards and is pretty interested in some of the movie cards.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jan 27 2006, 03:30 PM)
My wife approached me about joining....said she wanted to know more about what the collecting thing was all about.....

Ok, I can relax now. When she found me in the Chat area and asked me how to join, I was hoping you knew what was coming. tongue.gif biggrin.gif

-Bob
Bondsaway
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jan 27 2006, 02:30 PM)
  She saw some of Georges cards and is pretty interested in some of the movie cards.

Well next week chat night is going to be giveaway night for sure!! Plus I have that scooby doo card in our next trade!! Always willing to help out anyone start their collection!
aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 27 2006, 03:16 PM)
They are married.   wink.gif

-Bob

No Bob you must be mistaken... they are brother and sister..LOL only from different grandfathers according to chat last nite... laugh.gif
randallcards
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 27 2006, 03:55 PM)
No Bob you must be mistaken... they are brother and sister..LOL only from different grandfathers according to chat last nite... laugh.gif

ya ask Cody! laugh.gif
aceecards
laugh.gif I will tell you this Maddie was thrilled that there was another lady on the boards as she described it to me..(lady was her exact description)

She wants to know when non-sports card chat nite will be held so she can make trades...!!!

She said specifically last night " why doesnt George host a non-sport card nite for women and children who collect them" I explained that george has a life too!!!... laugh.gif and women and children are not the only ones who collect non-sport stuff. and then I asked her what she thought George was....

are ya sitting down george...

" hes an old man just like you dad" Oh that hurt.... laugh.gif
KHarmon
Great thing about kids.....they're so innocently honest!!!!!
Bondsaway
yeah after that even I'm confused !!! laugh.gif
Bondsaway
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 27 2006, 03:01 PM)
She wants to know when non-sports card chat nite will be held so she can make trades...!!!

She said specifically last night " why doesnt George host a non-sport card nite for women and children who collect them" I explained that george has a life too!!!... laugh.gif and women and children are not the only ones who collect non-sport stuff. and then I asked her what she thought George was....
are ya sitting down george...

" hes an old man just like you dad" Oh that hurt.... laugh.gif

well as of right now, I have made no plans for a given night for a chat or anything else as far as nonsports goes. simple answer is I see no active members showing interest. Now if i see more of an interest in them and not just trying to win my contests. Then who knows maybe.

I'll take that as a compliment as I hope she respects her pop which means good things to me!
CodyJohnson117
I didn't talk a lot on the chat because was doing something on other site. (My Journal from Xanga) to redo everything such as background, colors, photo manager, and stuff that I sign up to became Xangan smile.gif Anyway, that's where I was working on. So... Yeah.

Cody J.
Bondsaway
Hey it's Groundhog Day!! You know what that means Yep time for another ChatNight! don't forget to join in.

9 pm EST
8 pm CST
7 pm MST
6 pm PST
aceecards
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Feb 2 2006, 11:48 AM)
Hey it's Groundhog Day!! You know what that means Yep time for another ChatNight! don't forget to join in.

9 pm EST
8 pm CST
7 pm MST
6 pm PST

George you are going to have to tell me which watch I should be looking at... laugh.gif

I have a PTA meeting tonight... get to sit around and watch a HUGE cat fight... this is gonna be great..I probably need to secretly video tape this one!! anyhows I will be late if at all... but Maddie and her new sign on name should be there!!... wink.gif
randallcards
ok if Steve and I can come up with a trade before chat time-(Which will be a miracle for Steve laugh.gif ) ............

I Will Give away a GU Tonight! biggrin.gif
Bondsaway
Steve tonight we will be using Canadian time!!! Hoser! Take off to the Great White North! Remember little over 30 minutes before chatnight! Hope to see everyone there! Well that is if I can get my kids out of the tub! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
15 minutes and counting until this week's Chat Night. See you there! wink.gif

-Bob
randallcards
prob a short stint for me im sick sad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(randallcards @ Feb 2 2006, 08:49 PM)

Sorry to hear that, Mike. We seem to be passing stuff around here. mad.gif

-Bob
Bondsaway
Another chatnight passes. Always great getting to meet some of the newer members. Tonight was the first night the entire TCC team made it one way or another to the room. Next week could be give away night!! Stay tuned!
KHarmon
QUOTE(randallcards @ Feb 2 2006, 07:49 PM)

We KNEW you were sick....but sorry to hear that you're ill!!! I feel your pain...this has been one of my worst years that I can remember for getting EVERYTHING that is going around. dry.gif
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for this week's TCC Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST today.

See you there! biggrin.gif

-Bob
Rabs
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 9 2006, 04:58 PM)
Just a reminder to join us for this week's TCC Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST today.

See you there!   biggrin.gif

-Bob

Will there still be people there around 11 PM EST?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Rabs @ Feb 9 2006, 06:26 PM)
Will there still be people there around 11 PM EST?

It's been known to happen. wink.gif

-Bob
Rabs
Well last time I went there I typed something and no one responded so I just left.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Rabs @ Feb 9 2006, 06:52 PM)
Well last time I went there I typed something and no one responded so I just left.

We were ignoring you. Just kidding. biggrin.gif

There's also the ability to chat privately with other members, so we were likely using that to go over some things about the site. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.