Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
hernant15
Thanks for reminding us Cody! wink.gif
2000 rushing yards
I forgot thta toiday was chat night, i should be there later1
flea
Tried to stay up for it this week as I had no work today but come 12.45 am I was just too shattered
2000 rushing yards
It's alright, it ended around 10:30 yesterday
bufbillsstlcards
That was a fun chat last night, Im glad I was able to make it.
hernant15
We all forgot but tonight we have TCC Chat Night! Hope you can all make it there!
ffman
I don't know if I will be chatting or not - have a test to study for, a speech to practice, and a review to begin.
colts21
I'll be able to make it. I hope you can make the chat Cody!
hernant15
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 12 2007, 05:38 PM)
I don't know if I will be chatting or not - have a test to study for, a speech to practice, and a review to begin.

That's not a TCC member' attitude laugh.gif
Pastretta
I should be there.....But if I decide to watch The Good Shepherd I wont be tongue.gif laugh.gif
dviv17
I have soccer practice so we'll not make it. sad.gif
ffman
I will at least check out the chat for a minute or two.
ffman
Chat was nice tonight!
fc_rules
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 12 2007, 09:23 PM)
Chat was nice tonight!

Yeah, too bad every one left!!!
hernant15
QUOTE(fc_rules @ Apr 12 2007, 11:28 PM)
Yeah, too bad every one left!!!

It wasn't as good as before...
2005Cardinals
Liked 2 weeks ago better, but a nice, fast-paced chat!
dviv17
I just got back if any one wants to go back in lol.
hernant15
QUOTE(dviv17 @ Apr 13 2007, 12:12 AM)
I just got back if any one wants to go back in lol.

Maybe I'll go for a couple of minutes. No college tomorrow
hernant15
Chat night tonight!! We'll meet at 9 pm ET
2000 rushing yards
I don't know about tonite, i'm listed as questionable laugh.gif
knuckleballerMC
I'll be there tonight =D
hernant15
Chat night has just started!! Come and join us
knuckleballerMC
Chat rooms are always bettwe with me./
crazygood
chat night has become a big yawn fest sad.gif
hernant15
QUOTE(knuckleballerMC @ Apr 19 2007, 11:56 PM)
Chat rooms are always bettwe with me./

I don't think so... they are veeery boring
gregorium
I keep meaning to come, but I keep forgetting! blushing.gif
hernant15
Don't forget about tonight's chat. Don't know if I'll come, but it's a reminder to all TCC members!!
ffman
I might jump in - depends on how much work I get done on my book report.
2005Cardinals
I'll try to be there.
colts21
If I remember I will be there.
coltsfan23
I should be there!
ffman
Hm....I haven't gotten a lot of work done, but I'll jump in for a bit.
hernant15
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 26 2007, 09:18 PM)
Hm....I haven't gotten a lot of work done, but I'll jump in for a bit.

Me neither, I have History exam tomorrow... rolleyes.gif
ffman
I jumped in for a while, but I'm out. Gotta try to get a little more work done.
colts21
The chat is not working for me tonight. mellow.gif
hernant15
Connected for like 10 minutes but few members were on so I went to study. What happens with Bob? Hasn't been very active lately in the chat
2000 rushing yards
I missed it yesterday sad.gif
hernant15
Don't forget about tonight's chat!! 9 pm ET!!
ffman
QUOTE(hernant15 @ May 3 2007, 03:23 PM)
Don't forget about tonight's chat!! 9 pm ET!!

I will be there! No school tomorrow - finals to study for this weekend!
yankeesjetsfan
I hope to make it tonight.

Mike
2005Cardinals
I'll be there
coltsfan23
I'll try. Got to study a lot for upcoming AP tests (the US wide ones) though, so I'm not sure.
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ May 3 2007, 04:53 PM)
I'll try. Got to study a lot for upcoming AP tests (the US wide ones) though, so I'm not sure.

Good luck! I took one - AP Biology - barely passed it for AP credit. Lowest score that would let me get credit - 3. laugh.gif
coltsfan23
QUOTE(ffman @ May 3 2007, 05:54 PM)
Good luck!  I took one - AP Biology - barely passed it for AP credit.  Lowest score that would let me get credit - 3.  laugh.gif

Thanks Cody!!

I'm taking two this year, AP Microeconomics and AP US History. Next year I am planning on taking 8 and senior year 4-5. I find it hard now. I just can't imagine what next year will be like.
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ May 3 2007, 04:56 PM)
Thanks Cody!!

I'm taking two this year, AP Microeconomics and AP US History. Next year I am planning on taking 8 and senior year 4-5. I find it hard now. I just can't imagine what next year will be like.

Darn! You're just a sophomore and taking AP Tests? I didn't take mine until my senior year, and I just took one. laugh.gif

You will have a great head start in college. I already had six credits when I went in; 3 for AP Bio and 3 for how I did on the English portion of the ACT.

One student from my high school who graduated a year behind me had close to 40 credits going into college. ohmy.gif
coltsfan23
QUOTE(ffman @ May 3 2007, 05:59 PM)
Darn!  You're just a sophomore and taking AP Tests?  I didn't take mine until my senior year, and I just took one.  laugh.gif

You will have a great head start in college.  I already had six credits when I went in; 3 for AP Bio and 3 for how I did on the English portion of the ACT. 

One student from my high school who graduated a year behind me had close to 40 credits going into college.  ohmy.gif

Wow 40 credits is amazing! Yeah my high school is apparently the largest in MN, so I have tons of competition and in order to get into an Ivy League college like I want to, I have to to take a ton of AP courses and do well on them.

I am worried about my 2 tests this year though. A lot of material to cover, especially for AP US History, from the late 1400s to now. I am aiming for a 4, but think I'll get a 3.
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ May 3 2007, 05:02 PM)
Wow 40 credits is amazing! Yeah my high school is apparently the largest in MN, so I have tons of competition and in order to get into an Ivy League college like I want to, I have to to take a ton of AP courses and do well on them.

I am worried about my 2 tests this year though. A lot of material to cover, especially for AP US History, from the late 1400s to now. I am aiming for a 4, but think I'll get a 3.

The year after I left, our high school began offering extra courses for college credit, and he took advantage of that. I think, if he took enough classes, he could probably earn a 4-year degree in 2 or 3 years.

Good luck. I didn't take advantage of everything like I should have. I probably could have gotten scholarships at a few good colleges, but I chose the close-to-home route. New York University is still sending me stuff. laugh.gif

It sounds like you have plenty of ambition and determination!
dviv17
I should make it tonight, my soccer practice was canceled.
2000 rushing yards
my chat doesn't work :RANT: sad.gif
ffman
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ May 3 2007, 05:15 PM)
my chat doesn't work :RANT: sad.gif

Are you using the link on the left or the link up top? The link on the left doesn't work period.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.