Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
kc_royals_fan_5
I might be able to make it. smile.gif
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight. Come prepared to answer Brandon's "21 Questions"!

-Bob
coltsfan23
Awesome!!!!!!! smile.gif After 6 finals/chapter tests this week and hours upon hours of studying, I need something like this. I will definitely be there!!
SinatraKing
21 Questions is going to most likely have to be postponed tonight, but plan on attending Chat tomorrow night Friday 1-26-07. My wife was admitted to the Hospital today for some overnight tests, something wrong with Pancreas, they think. Doctor doesn't think it is anything serious, but with her health history they do not want to take risks. She drove herself over there, so I have to have my buddy come pick me up, and drive me to the Hospital to see her, and then bring the car home. I might catch the tail end of Chat, but 21 Questions will not happen tonight. Like I said, nothing to be worried about right now, she isn't nervous, more worried about our dogs because they were home alone all day. Check the Contest section for more info on tomorrow night, enjoy Chat everyone.
B-
Scott792
okay hope your wife feels better see ya there
hernant15
It's a pity you can't be present tonight, but we understand and it's correct what you're doing. Hope your wife recovers quickly and well so we can have our questions tomorrow.
ffman
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jan 25 2007, 06:47 PM)
21 Questions is going to most likely have to be postponed tonight, but plan on attending Chat tomorrow night Friday 1-26-07.  My wife was admitted to the Hospital today for some overnight tests, something wrong with Pancreas, they think.  Doctor doesn't think it is anything serious, but with her health history they do not want to take risks.  She drove herself over there, so I have to have my buddy come pick me up, and drive me to the Hospital to see her, and then bring the car home.  I might catch the tail end of Chat, but 21 Questions will not happen tonight.  Like I said, nothing to be worried about right now, she isn't nervous, more worried about our dogs because they were home alone all day.  Check the Contest section for more info on tomorrow night, enjoy Chat everyone.
B-

Hope all is ok.....prayers for her.

No concern about the contest.....your wife is far more important. I always enjoy the chat contest or no contest. wink.gif
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 25 2007, 04:46 PM)
I felt intimidated and overwhelmed last night reading two chapter in History (about 50-60 pages).  laugh.gif  What made it worse was that we covered only the first chapter in class.......

How large is the stack of notes?  If it were me with the notes.....the stack would probably be twice as high.  laugh.gif  I try to write down almost everything the teacher says.......probably write a little too much.

He actually has a site where we print the notes out: brebeufscience.org

All of my notes are from the site, the stack is about 20 cm high laugh.gif

Brandon, hope all is well soon and I hope it is nothing serious..
dolphin_dreamer
WeeBee maybe.. laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 25 2007, 06:58 PM)
He actually has a site where we print the notes out: brebeufscience.org

All of my notes are from the site, the stack is about 20 cm high laugh.gif

Brandon, hope all is well soon and I hope it is nothing serious..

Neat. Is it a tough course?
kc_royals_fan_5
Sorry to hear abt your wife. sad.gif Hope it all turns out ok. smile.gif

QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jan 25 2007, 06:47 PM)
21 Questions is going to most likely have to be postponed tonight, but plan on attending Chat tomorrow night Friday 1-26-07.  My wife was admitted to the Hospital today for some overnight tests, something wrong with Pancreas, they think.  Doctor doesn't think it is anything serious, but with her health history they do not want to take risks.  She drove herself over there, so I have to have my buddy come pick me up, and drive me to the Hospital to see her, and then bring the car home.  I might catch the tail end of Chat, but 21 Questions will not happen tonight.  Like I said, nothing to be worried about right now, she isn't nervous, more worried about our dogs because they were home alone all day.  Check the Contest section for more info on tomorrow night, enjoy Chat everyone.
B-

acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 25 2007, 08:02 PM)
Neat.  Is it a tough course?

Just a tad difficult laugh.gif
DiaperDandy
Your family will have my prayers tonight....I look forwards to good news tomorrow....or whenever the results come back....
gopackgo
Good luck with your wife! Family is always more important so don't sweat it about dropping the 21 questions, there will be plenty of other opportunities in the future to make it up!
colts21
Hope you wife gets better.
ffman
The chat is already kicking, and it's not even time!
DiaperDandy
Tons of talk, I can barely keep up...
hernant15
Tons of contests with tons of possible answers so it's a mess...
ffman
Wow.......a different kind of chat tonight....hard to keep up with.
wwediva_1981
i missed it sad.gif
hernant15
But the positive aspect is that lots of members are participating, we should discuss how to organize ourselves in the chat... biggrin.gif
coltsfan23
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jan 25 2007, 10:47 PM)
But the positive aspect is that lots of members are participating, we should discuss how to organize ourselves in the chat...  biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Tons of contests held!! Thanks to all who held them!! Great chat tonight!
hernant15
Yes, but I insist that we should organize everything better...
ffman
Early reminder for the weekly TCC Chat tonight at 9 PM EST/8 PM CST! I think that Steve (aceecards) will be hosting a Super Bowl trivia contest around a half-hour before chat.
hernant15
I'll be here, hope I can meet most of you there!
2000 rushing yards
I'll be there tonite!
StroBro
that was the most forgettable chatnight, nobody didn' miss nuthin'!
2000 rushing yards
yea, i was in for a while. Nothing too exciting
hernant15
Too boring, desorganized.. not worth the time
ffman
We need Bob back in the chat...... laugh.gif
StroBro
yea where is that dude...why has he gone aloof?...bob why are you aloof?...do you want to be aloof?...quit being aloof!
crazygood
Helloooooooo Stanley!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(StroBro @ Feb 2 2007, 11:25 AM)
yea where is that dude...why has he gone aloof?...bob why are you aloof?...do you want to be aloof?...quit being aloof!

I was sleeping - trying to get rid of a horrible headache. sad.gif

-Bob
aceecards
I was there but didn tunderstand the conversation..lol
hernant15
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 2 2007, 05:20 PM)
I was sleeping - trying to get rid of a horrible headache.   sad.gif

-Bob

It was clear that you were missing! Someone had to take control of the chat tank.gif
hernant15
Early reminder for tonight's TCC Chat at 9 PM EST!
Hope that we can organize a chat tonight!
bufbillsstlcards
I should be able to pop in for a few minutes around 9 30 eastern after work, and before bowling!
crazygood
im ready to party

RU!
ffman
Looks like the chat tonight will be very organized, hernant......

Looks tonight's chat will be huge....better get all that studying done in advance. smile.gif
acampione
count me out for this one..

too much crap to do school wise.. may pop in for a few minutes if I can get through some stuff..
bob_TCC
As a reminder...

Live Event: TCC 2006 Awards Announced! Please join us in the Chat area for our TCC Chat Night starting at 9:00 PM EST tonight (2/8/07). This weekly event takes place every Thursday and is a great way to get to know more about your fellow collectors. This week, our Chat Night will feature a special live event! After nominations and voting by our members throughout January, we are pleased to announce the winners of the TCC 2006 Awards!

The categories include:

1. Pack Pull of the Year
2. Box Break of the Year
3. Steal of the Year
4. Trade of the Year
5. Best Member Topic
6. Best Member Profile
7. Best Trader of the Year
8. Most Generous Member of the Year
9. Newcomer of the Year/ROY (member since 2006 to present)
10. Member of the Year/MVP

During this event, we will also be unveiling a brand-new monthly award to further recognize our members - our Member of the Month award! So, please join us in the Chat area for this special live event starting at 9:00 PM EST tonight (2/8/07).

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Feb 8 2007, 02:43 PM)
count me out for this one..

too much crap to do school wise.. may pop in for a few minutes if I can get through some stuff..

Good luck getting it done - I'm trying to get all studying done now (one test, and either a quiz or in-class essay.....I'd rather have the quiz, although I did well on the first essay).
DiaperDandy
Woo Hoo Chat Night!!
coltsfan23
Awesome!! I should be able to make it!!
crazygood
ill accept my member of the month award right now, thanks

edit: dont yell at me im just kiddin
2000 rushing yards
I will be there tonite!
acampione
QUOTE(crazygood @ Feb 8 2007, 04:36 PM)
ill accept my member of the month award right now, thanks
edit: dont yell at me im just kiddin

laugh.gif
hernant15
Great, lots of winners today!
Congrats crazy!! tongue.gif
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Feb 8 2007, 03:45 PM)
Good luck getting it done - I'm trying to get all studying done now (one test, and either a quiz or in-class essay.....I'd rather have the quiz, although I did well on the first essay).

I have 100 in three courses, 93 in calculus... Through a week laugh.gif

The trick will be maintaining that tongue.gif laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Feb 8 2007, 06:58 PM)
I have 100 in three courses, 93 in calculus... Through a week laugh.gif

The trick will be maintaining that tongue.gif  laugh.gif

I hear that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.