Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
braves4life1025
i was there and this is the 1,000 replky here to
DiaperDandy
I am sorry I missed it....My dinner did not agree with me and I had to ....lets just leave it at dinner did not agree with me....
acampione
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Jan 11 2007, 04:22 PM)
I don't think I can make it tonight  sad.gif Have to work and then finish chemistry homework on the mole!  helpsmilie.gif  question.gif

Avagadro's constant, moles, molar ratio? Grade 11 stuff?

If you hate that stuff do not do grade 12. Equilibria is putting the screws to me right now laugh.gif

Lucky I don't need chem for university laugh.gif Woot.
colts21
I can't believe I missed it yesterday. It totally slipped my mind. sad.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 12 2007, 08:49 PM)
Avagadro's constant, moles, molar ratio? Grade 11 stuff?

If you hate that stuff do not do grade 12. Equilibria is putting the screws to me right now laugh.gif

Lucky I don't need chem for university laugh.gif  Woot.

I've forgotten all that........ laugh.gif

acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 12 2007, 09:57 PM)
I've forgotten all that........  laugh.gif

I want to forget it all laugh.gif

After the final exam I will laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 12 2007, 08:58 PM)
I want to forget it all laugh.gif

After the final exam I will laugh.gif

Looks like you're learning/being taught a little bit more than I......
DiaperDandy
Looking forwards to next week's chat already!!
DiaperDandy
It's Thursday!!! And all TCC members know what that means!! This is an Early reminder for tonight Chat Night starting officially at 9 PM Eastern, feel free to stop in and say hello smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 18 2007, 09:41 AM)
It's Thursday!!!  And all TCC members know what that means!!  This is an Early reminder for tonight Chat Night starting officially at 9 PM Eastern, feel free to stop in and say hello smile.gif

I'll be there.
DiaperDandy
I hope to finally make it back myself....
ffman
Afternoon reminder for the chat tonight at 9 PM EST/8 PM CST.
coltsfan23
Whoa totally forgot about it, sweet hope I can make it. I have to study for two tests, but I should be there.
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Jan 18 2007, 03:50 PM)
Whoa totally forgot about it, sweet hope I can make it. I have to study for two tests, but I should be there.

Be certain that you study well.......don't force yourself to make time for the chat if it's needed elsewhere. wink.gif Good luck.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 18 2007, 04:54 PM)
Be certain that you study well.......don't force yourself to make time for the chat if it's needed elsewhere.  wink.gif  Good luck.

Thanks! Yeah one test I'm ready for and another test im not quite, so it shouldn't take that long.
colts21
I should be there. I also have to study for a test, but I should be able to make it.
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Jan 18 2007, 03:59 PM)
Thanks! Yeah one test I'm ready for and another test im not quite, so it shouldn't take that long.

What tests are you taking?
coltsfan23
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 18 2007, 05:19 PM)
What tests are you taking?

Advanced Pre-Calc and Advanced Bio.
ffman
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Jan 18 2007, 04:21 PM)
Advanced Pre-Calc and Advanced Bio.

Ugh. I took both in high school (well, Pre-Cal and Cal, and AP Bio). Both are tough, but it all depends on the teacher.
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting in 10 minutes at 9 PM EST tonight.

-Bob
Scott792
im already there biggrin.gif
ffman
Another nice chat.....started off slow, but lasted quite a while!
kc_royals_fan_5
Came in late. I keep forgetting that Gray's Anatomy also comes on on Saturday night. rolleyes.gif George's dad died sad.gif But at least chat was still going pretty good when I came in, despite the small disruption. rolleyes.gif
vicsten
QUOTE(kc_royals_fan_5 @ Jan 19 2007, 12:08 AM)
Came in late.  I keep forgetting that Gray's Anatomy also comes on on Saturday night. rolleyes.gif  George's dad died sad.gif  But at least chat was still going pretty good when I came in, despite the small disruption. rolleyes.gif

There is only one hour a week that everyone in my house knows not to bother me for anything. Gray's Anatomy. What a show!!
hernant15
Oh, now that youīre talking about that, let me mention something, is anybody watching Lost over there? Cause I believe that the 3rd season was released in the States
aceecards
QUOTE(vicsten @ Jan 19 2007, 12:36 AM)
There is only one hour a week that everyone in my house knows not to bother me for anything. Gray's Anatomy. What a show!!

I taped it havent watched it yet..

I figured georges dad died..!

aceecards
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jan 19 2007, 10:03 AM)
Oh, now that youīre talking about that, let me mention something, is anybody watching Lost over there? Cause I believe that the 3rd season was released in the States

Lost season 3 is currently on the network and repicks up 2/7/7 for 16 straight weeks.

We have an official "Lost" thread down in entertainment forum

Season 1 AND 2 are out on dvd and available at most blockbusters!

I also watch House, Boston Legal, greys anatomy and Medium! I tried to watch that heroes show but got completely confused early on..
ffman
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 19 2007, 09:13 AM)
Lost season 3 is currently on the network and repicks up 2/7/7 for 16 straight weeks.

We have an official "Lost" thread down in entertainment forum

Season 1 AND 2 are out on dvd and available at most blockbusters!

I also watch House, Boston Legal, greys anatomy and Medium! I tried to watch that heroes show but got completely confused early on..

Already excited for Lost. That's the only show I watch, other than Boston Legal from time to time.
hernant15
Yes, Iīm currently watching season 2 on dvd, exactly episode number 11 was the last I saw. Itīs really addicting, once you start a dvd you just canīt stop until you finish it.
How much is season 3 on dvd more or less? Because it hasnīt arrived here yet.
ffman
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Jan 19 2007, 10:35 AM)
Yes, Iīm currently watching season 2 on dvd, exactly episode number 11 was the last I saw. Itīs really addicting, once you start a dvd you just canīt stop until you finish it.
How much is season 3 on dvd more or less? Because it hasnīt arrived here yet.

It won't be out for a while....still sixteen more on-TV episodes to go.
kc_royals_fan_5
I watched Lost's 1rst season, or at least part of it. dry.gif Then tried to watch the 2nd season. I got way too confused. blink.gif I gave up on it. It is a good show, as much as I could understand it.
ffman
QUOTE(kc_royals_fan_5 @ Jan 19 2007, 01:32 PM)
I watched Lost's 1rst season, or at least part of it. dry.gif  Then tried to watch the 2nd season.  I got way too confused. blink.gif  I gave up on it.  It is a good show, as much as I could understand it.

Yeah....you have to be a consistent watcher to understand Lost at all.
hernant15
Yeh.. I took this afternoon to finish dvds 4 and 5 from the second season, itīs a great show. You never know whatīs going to happen, I find it quite interesting and entertaining
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 19 2007, 11:32 AM)
Already excited for Lost.  That's the only show I watch, other than Boston Legal from time to time.

I cannot wait for this to start up again....I need a refreasher though on the first couiple of episodes from the fall....
ffman
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 19 2007, 01:49 PM)
I cannot wait for this to start up again....I need a refreasher though on the first couiple of episodes from the fall....

Yep.....you can find plenty of info about past seasons at wikipedia.org if you search 'Lost'.
acampione
I don't watch much television at all..
aceecards
back to chat night now..

Lost thread..has been bumped!!
SinatraKing
Here is a quick reminder for tomorrow night Thursday 1/25/07, CHAT NIGHT! be sure to join us at 9 pm EST in the chat room. For those that come, I will be diving into my bag of goodies for a little game of 21 Questions. I will have someone go and randomly choose a number using random.org, and then that person will be able to ask a series of Yes, or No questions to try and guess some of the Celebrities/Sports figures I met and hung out with during the first weekend of Sundance Film Festival. So don't miss out for your chance to play this fun game for some nice prizes. Again that is Thursday night 1/25/07 starting at 9 pm EST.
hernant15
I'll be there...
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for our weekly Chat Night starting at 9 PM EST tonight. Come prepared to answer Brandon's "21 Questions"!

-Bob
ffman
I'll be there as usual.
DiaperDandy
What?? You do not have hours of studying and communications skills to polish??
ffman
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 25 2007, 01:55 PM)
What??  You do not have hours of studying and communications skills to polish??

I'll try to get that done beforehand if I can. I have no class for the rest of the day.......so I have time to get most of the work done. Currently trying to figure out what historical figure I want to do a required leadership outline for in my History class. Then, I'll be reading Chapter 2 for the Communications class, and preparing for a quiz in English 200.
hernant15
I may help you with that work of history! biggrin.gif
colts21
If I can finish studying and doing my math homework (the math is long) I should be able to be there. smile.gif
2000 rushing yards
I don't know if i can make it again for the 3rd week in a row. I not sure what is happening tonite for me.
acampione
I'm there. This will be my late break as I embark on THREE allnighters in a row.

Can you feel the enthusiasm? laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 25 2007, 03:36 PM)
I'm there. This will be my late break as I embark on THREE allnighters in a row.

Can you feel the enthusiasm? laugh.gif

That doesn't look fun..........laugh.gif
acampione
Fun is not the word Cody laugh.gif

I pulled out all of my chemistry notes last night before I went to bed at four...

Let's just say the stack is intimidating laugh.gif
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Jan 25 2007, 03:44 PM)
Fun is not the word Cody laugh.gif

I pulled out all of my chemistry notes last night before I went to bed at four...

Let's just say the stack is intimidating laugh.gif

I felt intimidated and overwhelmed last night reading two chapter in History (about 50-60 pages). laugh.gif What made it worse was that we covered only the first chapter in class.......

How large is the stack of notes? If it were me with the notes.....the stack would probably be twice as high. laugh.gif I try to write down almost everything the teacher says.......probably write a little too much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.