Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly TCC Chat Night
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Bondsaway
maybe you can bring Rudoplh with you. Maybe I'll bring the cookies and milk!
Everyone remember tonight is the final chatnight before Christmas! Bring your stockings!
Bondsaway
Oh and to randallcards, MIKE chatnight starts at 8pm for you! Not 9pm see if you can get it right tonight!??? blink.gif
Santa
Ho Ho HO...

I promise a lump of coal to those tardy important people...

Oh looks like I got one for myself....Busy schedule and all...
randallcards
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Dec 22 2005, 12:36 PM)
Oh and to randallcards, MIKE chatnight starts at 8pm for you! Not 9pm see if you can get it right tonight!??? blink.gif

who me? o ya 8 gotcha! wink.gif biggrin.gif
aceecards
man that santa dude is rough...
Bondsaway
Yes he is!

Denny Crane
aceecards
Denny Crain!!! beam me up Scotty....
Bondsaway
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 22 2005, 03:45 PM)
Denny Crain!!! beam me up Scotty....

Denny I know you forget things. But now you can spell your own name you may to take Allen with you and have that checked out! laugh.gif
Bondsaway
oh btw, Denny Crane! KOOKOO for cocoa puffs.......Denny Crane
EB31
Is there a Chat Night tonight? What time EST?

Thanks,
Jason
Bondsaway
9pm est
8pm cst
7pm mountain
6pm west

Hope to see everyone there!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 22 2005, 12:28 PM)
are we going to have our loyal order of water buffalo meeting tonite?

Yes.

QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 22 2005, 12:28 PM)
bob have you sent out reminders... 12/22/05

No. laugh.gif

Just a reminder to stop by the Chat area tonight at 9 PM EST!

-Bob
Bondsaway
Thanks bob you think you can post another one at 8pm cst for mike? laugh.gif
randallcards
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Dec 22 2005, 05:18 PM)
Thanks bob you think you can post another one at 8pm cst for mike? laugh.gif

ya i got the 8 o clock but i may not be able to make well see wink.gif
Bondsaway
Well I'm going to try and make it I might be a few minutes late. Got a ton of stuff to do for Xmas. Like set up a tree, bathe monkeys and feed them before I pop sleeping pills to get a good nights rest! Tomorrow is gonna be heckalicous! Final day of Xmas shopping to do! What to get a wife???
Cards? oh no!
bob_TCC
Just a reminder that Chat Night is underway right now! If you have a few minutes, stop by and join us.

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 22 2005, 09:22 PM)
Just a reminder that Chat Night is underway right now!  If you have a few minutes, stop by and join us.

-Bob

I think we had fun tonight! biggrin.gif
tysingleton34
Well guys I just got home and I missed it. Maybe next week. sad.gif
Bondsaway
Well everyone missed an entertaining chatnight. Santa showed up and then santa showed up twice! also visited by Darth Vader and Chewbacca. Lets not forget the lovable lawyer

Denny Crane!

Santa had a bag of goodies to giveaway to stuff some members stocking and well he went back to the north pole. Full bag with him. Pays to drop by and see whats happening.
aceecards
Denny Crane.. missed out on what...

A Raucous good time was had by all....

Dont forget the guest appearance by santa maddie...

I just wished the passwords wouldve worked.... I thought Santatoo was a great screen name for chat night... laugh.gif
Santa
Ho Ho HO...

Merry xmas...

Happy Hanukah..

Happy Christmas

Merry New Year...

Its early and Im tired...

Missed you all last night in chat room.. bunch of naughty little boys and girls out there getting lumps of coal tomorrow night...not looking good at all..

Santa little elf helper came buy via ebay though ...and yes there were two santas at one time...

..and who knows what happened after that cause I had more shopping to do...More lists to double check..last minute changes ya know...

...like these Worthless wooden digital cameras with sprinklies on top.. what were those elves smoking....They probably watched that stupid commercial again.. haha funny funny...well there not laughing now....The dder stables get a little cold and dirty this time of year...HO HO HO..

...Anyhows... we'll be seeing ya...Please be safe out there if your travelling today tomorrow or Monday... Due to time zones I gotta blast out of here in a few hours so Im off to bed..
bob_TCC
Yes, I was given quite a show at Chat Night this week! laugh.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for Chat Night if you're around at 9 PM EST tonight! wink.gif

-Bob
KHarmon
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 5 2006, 05:00 PM)
Just a reminder to join us for Chat Night if you're around at 9 PM EST tonight!   wink.gif

-Bob

I'll be here.....2nd time ever....I'm actually off tonight...my wifes at work...and I'll have the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(KHarmon @ Jan 5 2006, 06:12 PM)
I'll be here.....2nd time ever....I'm actually off tonight...my wifes at work...and I'll have the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool! cool.gif

I missed the night you did make it, so this will be a first. wink.gif

-Bob
randallcards
Cant Wait!! biggrin.gif
aceecards
cool.. I dont know my schedule...im here now I might not be later
bob_TCC
This is your 10-minute warning... 10 minutes until Chat Night. biggrin.gif

-Bob
KHarmon
I'm here!!!!! I might have to skin my son before chat starts....trying to get him on his homework and he's not cooperating!!!!!
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to join us for Chat Night if you're around at 9 PM EST tonight!

Let's give the new chat software a real workout by seeing just how many members we can handle! biggrin.gif

-Bob
aceecards
sorry Bob I posted a new thread cause I can never find this one to recycle it ...

My error.

trash my new post if you want....or leave it there.. I have specific invites to new members there Ive been negotiating with... wink.gif
Bondsaway
I'm not a new member but guess its better than being an old one! Wait oh yea now I'm 3rd oldest here! That I know of! laugh.gif
Bondsaway
Don't forget tonight is chat night! 2 hous and 50 minutes and counting!
Hope to see you all there!
KHarmon
I'll try to stop in for a bit during my dinner break tonight....no live box breaks tonight though!!!! sad.gif
CodyJohnson117
What time left now? Because I am there already and waiting... smile.gif

Cody J.
Bondsaway
starts at 9 pm eastern 1 hr 10 minutes from now
CodyJohnson117
So it be! That's great! It going to be my very first chatroom for this TCC forum... Fowarding to meet ya in live, lol...

Cody J.
randallcards
that was fun, we had a Criminal, Chief Running Water, and Trader of the Year! Great Group Tonight! biggrin.gif
CodyJohnson117
That was fun. It was my first live TCC Chat last night, but I been chat before on other place like Yahoo, MSN, or whatever... So Bored. But TCC Forum Chat is very execiting. Thanks Guys,

Cody J.
Bondsaway
Chat nights are always interesting. I haven't had a giveaway in the chatroom recently so maybe next week! 11 members made it last night
CodyJohnson117
Is it getting increasing or what? How much member was online last week? Yeah, it getting more interesting.

Cody J.
Bondsaway
Well there are usually 6-12 in chat room. I don't know what would happen if 20 people showed up. My brain would explode
KHarmon
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Jan 20 2006, 08:11 AM)
Well there are usually 6-12 in chat room. I don't know what would happen if 20 people showed up. My brain would explode

You mean it hasn't exploded already???? That was definately the most people I've seen on line for a chat...even for the short time I was there last night.
CodyJohnson117
Yeah, you were busy because bad people want you. laugh.gif

Cody J.
KHarmon
I was happy last night because I fulfilled a long lived dream of mine....I got to arrest a defense attorney....add that to the list of one divorce attorney I arrested a few years ago (possession of cocaine) and I'm a prosecuting attorney short of a tri-fecta.
Krusin
I made a showing last night, kept getting knocked off while trying different things on the options. Never was able to get a chat posted link to work blink.gif , not quite sure why huh.gif . I'll try to pay more attention to what's going on next time tongue.gif .
CodyJohnson117
Hey, sound great... Keep working hard. We'll put you in our heart of hero, lol...

Cody J.
randallcards
Next week Cupid will Show up and Give Some Cards Away wink.gif
aceecards
oh really... is he gonna be shooting arrows too.... laugh.gif
CodyJohnson117
Why he want to give cards away? Hmmm, I want some of his cards smile.gif

Cody J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.