Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
phatman68
got some cash lookin for classics, chicago teams, mendenhall, maybe celeb autos or somethin or decent patches and autos for bait
nflsam79
check my tradelist and lmk how much are u looking 2 spend??
phatman68
dont really have a target number on what to spoend-like the forte mendenhall dual
nflsam79
i can let that go for what i paid for it 2 weeks ago 40 bucks lmk
phatman68
k tonight im just shoppin around for ioffers i will pm you when i know-thanks
Irtazman
Check my bucket please. Football trade section Leaf Limited sunsection I know i have a mendenhall slideshow, and also a mendenhall Ultimate jersey auto rookie on it's way from UD. Lemme know if that or anything else interests you
straightbutta14
check the site and see what you need.. thanks!
phatman68
QUOTE(Irtazman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:20 AM)
Check my bucket please. Football trade section Leaf Limited sunsection I know i have a mendenhall slideshow, and also a mendenhall Ultimate jersey auto rookie on it's way from UD. Lemme know if that or anything else interests you

that bo jackson is siiick, also like the yanks six piece, and have slight interest in the mendys please pm prices thanks
phatman68
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Apr 5 2009, 01:22 AM)
check the site and see what you need.. thanks!

REALLLLLLLLLLLY need the derrick rose dual and jordan/pippen, and your 08-09 spx trip gu autos as well as your base from this year please pm me prices thanmks
phatman68
got some hard earned birthday money to spend!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.