The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Icrackwax receives:

$10 cash

shevshenko receives:

Mystery Pack #3

Additional notes:

Thanks!
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to shevshenko.
Icrackwax
I received the wrong amount. He only sent me $4.50 instead of $10. Until I get the other $5.50, I'm not shipping. If shev can give me an update, that would be great. Thanks.
shevshenko
chck pm mate
Icrackwax
Okay, so the other 5.50 is on the way. Thanks.
shevshenko
yep
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Icrackwax.
Icrackwax
Still haven't got the other $5.50. As soon as I get it, the cards will go out.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to shevshenko.
shevshenko
snet the dough out a while ago so just waiting for crack ti receive and send goods
bob_TCC
QUOTE(shevshenko @ Apr 26 2009, 05:00 PM)
snet the dough out a while ago so just waiting for crack ti receive and send goods

Do you know the exact date when you sent the remainder of the payment?

-Bob
shevshenko
im pretty sure Apr. 17th
shevshenko
any update?
Icrackwax
Still nothing. I don't know what to tell you.
shevshenko
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..weird
bob_TCC
So, what's the proposed resolution to the issue with this sale?

-Bob
shevshenko
im thinkin well late till around tues. or wed. then ill send money again.

I had this problem already with another guy at SCF but he got it just a few days ago and it to PO about a month to send it to him
Icrackwax
QUOTE(shevshenko @ May 1 2009, 07:05 PM)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..weird

What are you saying? If you think I would take your $5 and lie about it, that's absurd! As for solutions, I'm open for ideas. I really don't want a failed transaction on my record so a solution that would complete this would be favorable to me. Shev, you got any ideas?
shevshenko
QUOTE(Icrackwax @ May 2 2009, 01:34 PM)
What are you saying? If you think I would take your $5 and lie about it, that's absurd! As for solutions, I'm open for ideas. I really don't want a failed transaction on my record so a solution that would complete this would be favorable to me. Shev, you got any ideas?

no its not that!!
Lately all my payments hav been gettin to sellers homes later than usual it started with 1 transaction on SCF then 2 there and now here. I think the Post office thinks im doing drug deals via mail or something lol
shevshenko
anything?
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Icrackwax.
Icrackwax
So should I just wait or should I send back your $4.50? Your call.
shevshenko
just wait, ill send u 5.50 tomorro, consider it my lost so plz be patient
Icrackwax
Okay, that's sounds okay. Thanks for resolving this!
Icrackwax
I got the other $5.50. Thanks and I will send tomorrow.
shevshenko
sweet
shevshenko
hey got the pack today and i must say i love all the red sox in them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.