Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Thome/Chipper/Piazza triple bat GU /250 FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
ffman
I have a 2003 Fleer Box Score Triple Bat Rack Jim Thome/Chipper Jones/Mike Piazza triple bat GU /250 for trade. It books $25, but there is noticeable chipping/wear on the edges and corners on this card.

I can't check Photobuckets - let me know if you have any Sosa, Wright, Courtney Lee, or low-end HOF GU for trade for this card.
ffman
Anyone interested in this? I brought the card with me to campus so I could mail out a trade Wednesday.
thertz
I'm interested but around what book vaule woudl you be looking for, for this card with the minor chipping and all, just please pm me, and btw i don't believe i have any of the players you listed in the post
ffman
PM coming your way.

QUOTE(thertz @ Apr 5 2009, 12:59 PM)
I'm interested but around what book vaule woudl you be looking for, for this card with the minor chipping and all, just please pm me, and btw i don't believe i have any of the players you listed in the post

ffman
Three probable Hall of Famers on this card....
Mikey88kid
I like it but i traded my HOF stuff this morning
ffman
laugh.gif

Any Sosa, Wright, Garza, Weeks....or maybe Cubs?

QUOTE(Mikey88kid @ Apr 6 2009, 05:36 PM)
I like it but i traded my HOF stuff this morning

ffman
Any interest?

I have this card with me on campus and Wednesday looks to be a pretty quiet day.
ffman
One more try this week.

I have a trade on another site going out tomorrow....could always have another package going out with it too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.