Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Best Football Product in 5 years
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
accdadeal
I say 06 National Treasures what say you all?
Grant
QUOTE(accdadeal @ Mar 29 2009, 07:07 PM)
I say 06 National Treasures what say you all?

Was going to post the same thing.

A landmark set in my opinion. Loaded with star rookies and HOFers.
NYStateOfMind1976
I would have to agree wiht both of you!!! The benchmark was set. Sick product!!
aceecards
actually 2007 NT was more to my tastes
Luke2411
2005 Gridiron Gear

I loved that set, still do. It set the standard for quality patches.
faulkrules
05 Reflections was very nice, and 07 Limited deserves a mention, but 06 NT gets my vote. An answer to Exquisite that actually delivered value, design, rare legends and unique patches. If the autos were on-card, it would be near impossible to top.
Krusin
If your going back 5 years that includes 2004 stuff,

IMO 2004 RC Class was one of the best as a whole & that year Fleer produced it's last & greatest Football product & that would be - - -

2004 Hot Prospects

a few user posted image

p.s. 2007 NT way beat 06 (again imo) the dark cards didn't do it for me except one & those were the HOF Charter Class Cuts, a beautiful set.
matty18
Man, the 06 treasures is hard to beat but, 08 exquisite has treated me very well, but then again thats just me, I have seen "bunk" boxes broken on the tube too..
WestCoastSkinsFan
06 NT probably has my vote, too.
Mattyt777
Are you guys serious? Of course it's 06 Topps Paradigm tongue.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
And actually, I'm surprised no one mentioned 08 Playoff Prestige! That product seemed to be completely loaded with insane patches and the like. VERY good value if you got a pre-order, or just bought early. I don't think I've ever seen box prices shoot up so high so fast.
faulkrules
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 10 2009, 05:28 PM)
And actually, I'm surprised no one mentioned 08 Playoff Prestige! That product seemed to be completely loaded with insane patches and the like. VERY good value if you got a pre-order, or just bought early. I don't think I've ever seen box prices shoot up so high so fast.

Good point! I am waiting for the prices to come down again, if ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.