5.00 Paypal

classactfipg@gmail.com

Rabs receives:

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq84/Cr...009020305PM.jpg

Collegiate Cuts Jersey

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Rabs
Please move this to sales and yes I agree.
Rabs
Payment sent.
Rabs
Nothing yet.
finestkind
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to theucanes.
Rabs
Got the card.
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to theucanes.
theucanes
Complete
bob_TCC
QUOTE(theucanes @ Apr 24 2009, 06:47 PM)
Complete

Please just confirm that you received payment for this sale.

Thanks,

-Bob
Rabs
He received before he mailed the card just a fyi.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
road_runner_1964
road_runner_1964
RGBII

Please acknowledge receipt of payment.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
Tb40
Kmart6nets
Kmart6nets
theucanes, please confirm that you received payment.
Rabs
He was last active the 24th of April. He did say "complete" in his last post meaning he had received the payment. This transaction is killing my completion time average by the way...
RGBII
msuwendy
bob_TCC
northicehero99
QUOTE(theucanes @ Apr 24 2009, 05:47 PM)
Complete

Based on this post and the fact that Rabs has received the card, I am closing this transaction as completed. Numerous attempts have been given to get an answer of payment received without reception. If the member did not receive payment I beleive Rabs would not have received the card.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.