Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My First NPN!!!!!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Luke2411
So, thanks to this forum, as some of you may know, I was made aware of the bounty that is the NPN. So, a while back I sent out like 13 or so to Topps and Upper Deck. Today, in my mail box, I received the first fruits of my labor. And as many of you have stated before, "I don't remember sending this one out," but I received, from Topps, a Bazooka NPN, of Aaron Rowand, and it's a game-used bat card. I may keep this one forever as a momento. LOL!!!

I'll post a scan later, I promise. This is not a hallow promise, I will post a scan.
ffman
A little better than my first (2005 Topps Heritage New Age Performer Pedro).
Luke2411
Any NPN is a good NPN. I was surprised. I sent out a Topps Heritage NPN and didn't get anything back. If they are going pack by pack, it's tough to pull an insert in just one pack. So, you beat the odds pretty well. I don't know anything about Bazooka, so I have no idea what the odds are on a GU from them. But, this is fun, I'll continue to do it.

I sent out some more last week. I'm planning on sending out an Allen and Ginter, as well as the new Donruss Football products like Threads and Gridiron Gear.
ffman
I plan on mailing out Chrome and Allan and Ginter, too.
northicehero99
Very nice pull.

Bazooka, has around 3 GU per box. But do not let that fool you. I have mailed on Bazooka and received comic strips, black eye crud, and stickers, so you got a good one.
Luke2411
Here's a copy of the card:

user posted image

jcharles2
Congatulations! I hope you continue to have some very nice mail days.
acampione
nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.