Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to buy!!!
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling > Wrestling Marketplace
msuwendy
Hey all!

I'm looking to help out one of my students who is a wrestling fanatic! Does anyone have any wrestling GU cards that you want to sell? His favourite wrestler is the Undertaker.

I'm looking to pick up 2-3 cards for him and I can pay via Paypal.

Let me know!!! smile.gif smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(msuwendy @ Aug 9 2006, 03:07 AM)
Hey all!

I'm looking to help out one of my students who is a wrestling fanatic! Does anyone have any wrestling GU cards that you want to sell? His favourite wrestler is the Undertaker.

I'm looking to pick up 2-3 cards for him and I can pay via Paypal.

Let me know!!! smile.gif smile.gif

PM me your addy, I got a Chrome Mat card sitting here that I got via NPN. It is not the Undertaker, I think it is Tori vs one of the other female wrestlers.
msuwendy
PM sent Brian!
bgibro69420
Check my site I have a Hogan,Cena and 1 more on there also dont have paypal would you trade or buy with cash or money order plmk
msuwendy
QUOTE(bgibro69420 @ Aug 9 2006, 10:54 PM)
Check my site I have a Hogan,Cena and 1 more on there also dont have paypal would you trade or buy with cash or money order plmk

Thanks for the offer! But I'm only looking to buy via paypal for the moment. Cash is too risky to send....(I live in Malaysia) smile.gif
bgibro69420
Would you trade for them if so what basketball do you have plmk
msuwendy
Won't trade basketball at the moment! Sorry! Thanks anyway! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.