Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Team/Player sale
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Marketplace
TheBish
I am going to do this again. I am VERY slow in work right now. No work=No $$. Unfortunately the bills don't stop or pay themselves. I have a huge inventory of cards. I have base,rookies and inserts. Tell me what you need, and I will see what I can do. Thanks. By the way, pm's definitely work best.
vslyke
Happen to have any more Michael Griffins?
TheBish
I am sure I do. Any or just gu and autos?
metsfan2427
Yamon Figurs, Todd Heap, Troy Aikman, Brandon Jacobs
TheBish
I will be sure and check for those as well. I am sure I have some. I will let you know via pm what all I have. Thanks for your interest.
miamidolphins
miami hurricanes g/u or autos in miami uni
TheBish
I will check on that. I am not 100% sure if I have any, but to be honest I have so many cards there is no telling what I have. Thanks for your interest.
rtsjr
steelers gu autos
bears gu autos
TheBish
I know for a fact I have some. I am going to be busy all night on these lists. I will pm everyone tomorrow and let you know who I have. Keep the requests coming guys.
TheBish
I already have some stuff for some guys. I will be away for a couple of hours after 1:00 pm my time. I will be back to start looking agin for other requests. Thanks to those of you that have responded.
snodog
looking for Eric Moulds
TheBish
I will have all pm's ready tomorrow for all requests. It would help if everyone specified if you just want autos, gu, or just anything of your team/player. Thanks again everyone. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.