Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
drocksthaparty
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

drocksthaparty receives:

Lebron James GU

tradeking2009 receives:

Dwight Howard 2 Color GU # 5/50

Additional notes:

I will ship out on next saturday, he will ship out on next Monday. So basically he sends first.

Damond Talbot
tradeking2009
TRADE CONFIRMED-I AGREE TO THIS TRADE
tradeking2009
the dc number is 03071790000552168121
drocksthaparty
am going to florida tomorrow the fifth, will not return till the 12th, so i will write back when i get home.
drocksthaparty
recieved sorry it took so long my vacation was actually longer, sorry modsfor the delay

Transaction complete
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tradeking2009.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tradeking2009.
bob_TCC
Damond,

Did you use any type of tracking on the package that you sent? If so, please provide the related tracking number.

Thanks,

-Bob
drocksthaparty
bob,

you can just close this, he isn't responding to my pm's or yours so just close it.

Damond
northicehero99
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ May 16 2009, 06:36 AM)
bob,

you can just close this, he isn't responding to my pm's or yours so just close it.

Damond

Damond, lets give this a little more time, I have sent an email request to see if we get a reply. It has been since April, since this member has been on so if we do not get one then we will probably end up moving it to failed since we cannot verify it as complete, unless you have delivery confirmation proof that shows otherwise. Lets give it another week or so to see if we get a response to the email.
drocksthaparty
what about now?

I believe this can be closed

Damond
drocksthaparty
Can you please close this thread, it looks really bad, people are starting to wonder about it. I recieved my stuff along time ago but still haven't heard anything from him, get a hold of him
RGBII

Damond,
Did you use a Delivery Confirmation on
your package?

If so, please provide that number.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
drocksthaparty
i didnt i sent this out like 2 months ago
RGBII
I am going to close this as complete.
tradeking2009 has not signed on since April 9th
despite repeated requests for updates.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.