Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WHOLE BUCKET FS FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
clubhouse sports
Hey guys...EVERYTHING in the bucket is FS. Just PLEASE do not make lowball offers. I have MOST of the lower-mid end gu/autos for $2-$3 each. I am also willing to trade but I am NOT interested in trading 1 mid end card for 1 mid end card. If were going to trade, lets make the deal worth the postage to ship it! I'm REALLY looking to trade up---I'll trade a high end card and a bunch of mid end stuff to trade up and will definitely trade in your favor. PM works best. Thanks.

John
jaytucc
QUOTE(clubhouse sports @ Mar 24 2009, 01:15 PM)
Hey guys...EVERYTHING in the bucket is FS. Just PLEASE do not make lowball offers. I have MOST of the lower-mid end gu/autos for $2-$3 each. I am also willing to trade but I am NOT interested in trading 1 mid end card for 1 mid end card. If were going to trade, lets make the deal worth the postage to ship it! I'm REALLY looking to trade up---I'll trade a high end card and a bunch of mid end stuff to trade up and will definitely trade in your favor. PM works best. Thanks.

John

i like the mattingly patch.....whats the bv and is that chipping i see along the edges?
meatballcobb
i liked a couple things not much lmk if your interested in any of my stuff
sfd_11
like these
Slation quad-auto
Forte Topps Auto
Maynard NT Auto
Hornung SS Auto
Rick Ceasar Auto

have 40 in paypal i can add to the deal if needed
OSUBuckeye26
Interested in:

user posted image

user posted image
GHOLSTON
user posted image

LMK
Gadsden86
hi i can really use your chad henne contenders auto & rick carases auto plmk thanks

also
jake long sp rookie threads numbers jsy
ronnie brown LL jsy
chambers LL jsy
natlhamm
Hey i could use:

Jamaal Anderson Auto
Chris Henry Auto
Marcus Monk Auto
Jaguars Team Threads
Darren McFadden Drat Day Jersey

CMB for anything you might like and lmk if we can make any trades
sportsdude112000
Pm me a price on the courtney lee ,sonny weems, and Ryan Anderson autos
miamidolphins
price on the tyrone moss auto?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.