Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ultimate NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
SinatraKing
So yesterday I received a package from Upper Deck company, I thought it was the Brad Miller GU Redemption that I traded to side, t opened it and there was a letter, and a card. The letter said “Thank you for entering our Method of Free contest” I was rather confused as I do not remember entering a contest, anyhow the letter continued “We opened a pack of Ultimate, and pulled the enclosed card, we hope that it can help add to your Upper Deck Collection” It then thanked me for my patience with the contest, leading me to believe that a winner had not yet been announced. Well the card was the following:
05-06 Ultimate Premium Swatches Tim Duncan /100
I have a pic on my home computer, so I will add it later
ffman
Nice.
meuandthelot
Good on ya mate!!
Couldn't of happened to a more deserving person(well your up there with 5-6 like Acee, taradise, Diaperdan, few others..Edit to add northicehero99 wink.gif
aceecards
wow sweet stuff..

mike_putti
yeh i got mine and it wqas a joey graham auto but nice pull!!! UD is doing well with NPN's this year
chs1491
Very nice!
dd316
How long ago had you sent out? I'm curious of UD's turnaround time.
northicehero99
Very Nice, that is cool.
Tarasadie17
Wahoo! Nice Brandon, bet that can be used for some good Cowboys stuff...
gopackgo
Great card man!
kooljazz1966
Sweet is up for trade?
SinatraKing
QUOTE(kooljazz1966 @ Aug 8 2006, 12:59 PM)
Sweet is up for trade?

It sure enough will be, and I will get to offers this Friday late, and over the weekend, have another big week ahead of me, starting with the Wu-Tang show tonight. blink.gif
acampione
Nice card Brandon!
SinatraKing
QUOTE(dd316 @ Aug 8 2006, 12:15 PM)
How long ago had you sent out? I'm curious of UD's turnaround time.

That’s the thing, it was from a contest entry, and not a NPN, but I can not remember entering a contest, unless it was online, and I was just hitting ok. It was the “Method of Free” contest, any one else enter that contest through UD? Either way, thanks UD
acampione
never heard of it!!
SinatraKing
QUOTE(mike_putti @ Aug 8 2006, 12:01 PM)
yeh i got mine and it wqas a joey graham auto but nice pull!!! UD is doing well with NPN's this year

Did your's come from the "Method of Free" contest? If so, do you remember where/how you entered?
Charlie
nice addition regardless of why they sent it wink.gif
mike_putti
nope mine was straight NPN
SinatraKing
Here is the pic
notinbtnet
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Aug 8 2006, 02:36 PM)
It sure enough will be, and I will get to offers this Friday late, and over the weekend, have another big week ahead of me, starting with the Wu-Tang show tonight.  blink.gif

wu-tang...wu-tang...wu-tang....

ya best protect ya neck!

oh yah....nice duncan!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.