Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations to captkirk42! 100th Transaction!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Tarasadie17
Today I had the great pleasure of receiving an awesome package from Kirk, filled with all types of goodies! And with me receiving this package, I became
Captkirk42's 100th COMPLETED TRANSACTION!!!

MAJOR KUDOS TO KIRK!!!!!

toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif
sasports
congrats!
captkirk42
Wooooohhhh WWWHHOOO!

And Thanks to you Michael. It is GREAT Members like you and the other 99 members (well my transactions page says I have 54 unique trade partners so 53 others) here at TCC that made this 100th TRANSACTION Possible. I'm looking forward to my next 100.

So far all of them have been positive, I think for both parties. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't had any trades go sour, some have taken a long time to complete for various reasons, but none have failed. I've been fortunate that the folks I've dealt with here on TCC have been wonderful to work something out with. I know that some people have had problems with others here, but fortunately I've missed eating those sour apples.

To All TCC Members.
If I've traded with you (or bought from/sold to) in the past then thank you for contributing to this milestone of mine. If I haven't traded with you then I look forward to the day I do.

Now what is it that Richard RGBII says....."COLLECT HARD"
sahetu
Congrats!
urbanmonk
Congrats on the milestone Kirk smile.gif Gee 100 transactions, wonder if any of them are with me wink.gif laugh.gif
ffman
Congratulations Kirk - it was a pleasure dealing with you during our trade!
northicehero99
Congrats!!
aceecards
congrats to another great TCC member hitting the century mark!
2000 rushing yards
congrats!!
jaderock
Kudos to the captain!
road_runner_1964
Congrats, Captain...right on your heels...biggrin.gif
TroySmith10
congrats!
webbgem
Congrats Kirk! Hopefully I will be included in many more of the transactions with you on your way to 200! I will join you at 100 shortly.
kc_royals_fan_5
Congrats on your 1000th transaction. smile.gif
baseballguy601
Congrats Kirk! smile.gif
Gforce083
yes...captkirk is a great member here! Congrats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.