Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: trading/selling hobby packs!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
avalanche
hi right now i am trading/selling 2007 donruss classics hobby packs i can check buckets

if you want to buy them they are 3.75 a piece and come straight from the hobby box!
jaytucc
good luck....selling packs out of an opened box wont happen with all the pack searching that happens these days
MVP Kosar
are the hits still in the box?
avalanche
yeah they are but i cant guaranteeyou will recieve one until i get an order in i dont even open the box and so jaytucc this box isnt opened yet and mvp kosar the answer is yes
tmburton22
QUOTE(avalanche @ Mar 21 2009, 08:07 PM)
yeah they are but i cant guaranteeyou will recieve one until i get an order in i dont even open the box and so jaytucc this box isnt opened yet and mvp kosar the answer is yes

might do better if you offer to break the box on you tubes and simply say whose packs belong to who...you may get a better response. Jay is right anyone with 1/2 a brain would never buy packs sold the way you are offering them. Just some firendly advise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.