and a few 08 Chiefs rookies.

Additional notes:

Will mail on Tuesday
nflsam79
agreed thanx
nflsam79
card sent dc# is 03063030000034237383
nflsam79
received the cassels today the bowman and threads are fine but the upper deck is not there a medium size ding on the top of the card its no biggie but next time can u lmk so i know what to expect these are pc cards so id like them to be in good shape and this defect is obvious so u should have at least told me
Herdfan13
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Mar 25 2009, 04:46 PM)
received the cassels today the bowman and threads are fine but the upper deck is not there a medium size ding on the top of the card its no biggie but next time can u lmk so i know what to expect these are pc cards so id like them to be in good shape and this defect is obvious so u should have at least told me

Never noticed the ding. Sorry for the problem. Is this deal ok to close once I get my cards from you. If not let me know how I can fix.
nflsam79
yeah bro were good i just wish u would have let me know i really dont know if u could call it a ding its ab ig white spot where the card has pulled up from the cardboard but after u receive we can close this just lmk if u get another cassell rc and well make it good lol
Herdfan13
Got my cards today. THX.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.