Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Rookies $20 for the lot
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Marketplace
TheBish
Hi guys. I have a lot of 2007 Topps Chrome rookies. I do not have any AP, Quinn or Trent Edwards. I do however have Marshawn Lynch, and many others. I see no reason why I couldn't get 10% bv for this lot. The extra $5 is to cover dc# and supplies. I really need some help onselling some stuff. Not only did my hours get cut, but I had a tire blowout on me on my way home today. Luckily I was only going about 75 (lol). Anyways, this is a great chance to get some really nice Chrome rc's at an extremely cheap price. Like the title said, this lot books at $305.00. Paypal preferred, but will take other forms of payment. This is definitely priced to sell!!!!
TheBish
Either no one likes base rookies or I didn't give a good enough description. I have many Chrome rookies available such as: Cutler, Young, Addai and so on. I have many from 2007 as well. I have a few from 2008. I will sell your player to you as a lot. Tell me who you want here or by pm. I will get back to you this evening.
TheBish
The previous post with Cutler , Young, and Addai does not apply to the $35 lot. Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks.
nuhuskers
QUOTE(TheBish @ Mar 21 2009, 07:08 PM)
The previous post with Cutler , Young, and Addai does not apply to the $35 lot. Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks.

might help if you listed out the cards in the lot.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Mar 22 2009, 06:22 AM)
might help if you listed out the cards in the lot.

Definitely
TheBish
Here is the list of players w/ #'s as requested:
Drew Stanton-168
Troy Smith-169 x2
Kevin Kolb-170
Chris Leak-174
Isaiah Stanback-175
Jared Zabransky-177
Marshawn Lynch-182 x2
Kenny Irons-185 x3
Antonio Pittman-186
Darius Walker-188 x2
Chris Henry-192
Ahmad Bradshaw-195 x3
Gary Russell-196
Kolby Smith-197
Calvin Johnson-200 x2
Dwayne Jarrett-202
Sidney Rice-204 x3
David Clowney-210
Courtney Taylor-212 x2
Dallas Baker-217
Matt Spaeth-221 x2
DeMarcus "Tank" Tyler-227
Alan Branch-225
Justin Harrell-228
Jamaal Anderson-230 x3
Charles Johnson-233
Anthony Spencer-234
Ray McDonald-238
Tim Crowder-239 x3
David Harris-241 x2
Lawrence Timmons-243 x3
Paul Posluszny-244 x2
Leon Hall-248
Darrelle Revis-249 x2
AAron Ross-250 x2
Daymeion Hughes-251
Marcus McCauley-252 x2
Chris Houston-253
Tanard Jackson-254 x2
Jonathan Wade-255 x2
Josh Wilson-256 x2
Eric Wright-257
LaRon Landry-259 x2
Reggie Nelson-260 x4
Michael Griffin-261 x3
Eric Weddle -263
Joe Thomas-264 x2

There you have it. I counted all unlisted as commons. I am sure there are unlisted stars and semi-stars in the lot. All cards are in nm-mint condition. Thanks for looking and asking. Those that replied here and sent pm's, I hope this answers all questions.
TheBish
Ok guys. I am accepting offers on this lot as well. I see 10 % for this lot may be too much to ask. Send me your offers, I need a tire (lol).
TheBish
After getting pm's, $25 is the lowest I can go. Less than 10% bv is low enough. Thanks.
TheBish
Surely someone still collects 2007 Chrome rookies. The $25 includes shipping with dc. If no one wants it, I guess it will end up on eBay. Thanks for looking.
TheBish
This my last chance to offer this lot to someone on here. I have yet again lowered my price to $20. That is practically giving it away. That price is dlvd. I only am working 1 day this week and need to make some $$$. Thanks
TheBish
No one is interested? Guys, this is a decent lot of rookies at an extremely cheap price. I need to come up with $300 by Monday, and I am about $265 short of that. Thanks for looking.
TheBish
I will be sending this lot to eBay this evening if no one wants this. I will be gone for a couple of hours, so if anyone responds, I will answer you when I return. Thanks
TheBish
Last Call. These will probably not be available tomorrow.
TheBish
Thanks everyone. This lot was sold today to a local dealer. I appreciate everyone that was interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.