Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Our first UD NPN
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jcharles2
My son received:
UD Ultimate Collection Football
Roddy White Ultimate Rookie Jersey RJ-RW 74/99
Very sweet looking card! Sorry I don't have a pic.
This is the only NPN we have received after sending out about 40-50 NPNs to UD over the past 7 months. There is still a moratorium on sending any more out unless we get 2 more in the next 3 months. I must say that what they do send out is nice.
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice card! smile.gif
Charlie
very nice NPN congrats wink.gif
northicehero99
UD is very hit or miss. I send at least 2 on every product. For this current year, I can only remember getting 1-2 football cards, and about 2-3 hockey since January. UD is very hard to get stuff from. I think they are just overloaded with mail on these, so it is very random as to who gets something. Not sure, it does not make sense, especially when it seems most everyone gets something from Topps. Maybe Topps keeps more extras available for NPNs who knows.
aceecards
finally this is 2nd one here at tcc so far.. congrats
acampione
very nice NPN!
ffman
Nice. The only NPN I've received is Topps Heritage.
dd316
Congrats!! I don't even bother with UD NPN's. I save my stamps for more important things....like bills. sad.gif
msuwendy
That's a sweet card! Wish they did NPNs for international collectors sad.gif sad.gif
forznoles
Don't forget on your UD NPN entries to include both day/night phone numbers and an email address. I've had decent luck with them, and I only send in one per UD product, though you can mail in an entry a day for their NPNs. I just posted another thread where I got a Marcus Allen jersey card #06/25 from them. I also received a Fleer Joe Thorton jersey card from them (doesn't UD own Fleer now??) a few months ago. I don't blame someone for stopping sending in NPNs to them though. You said you've mailed them about 50 NPNs - that's almost $20 in stamps, and you've received one card - not a good return on investment, and that doesn't even take into account your time and effort in mailing in the NPNs.

I go to npnsportscards.com every weekend and mail in one NPN request to all their new additions to the website. It's a great site to track NPNs, but remember to include phone numbers and an email address on UD requests. They don't mention that on the website, though I've brought this oversight up more than once.
jcharles2
QUOTE(forznoles @ Aug 7 2006, 10:13 AM)
Don't forget on your UD NPN entries to include both day/night phone numbers and an email address.  I've had decent luck with them, and I only send in one per UD product, though you can mail in an entry a day for their NPNs.  I just posted another thread where I got a Marcus Allen jersey card #06/25 from them.  I also received a Fleer Joe Thorton jersey card from them (doesn't UD own Fleer now??) a few months ago.  I don't blame someone for stopping sending in NPNs to them though.  You said you've mailed them about 50 NPNs - that's almost $20 in stamps, and you've received one card - not a good return on investment, and that doesn't even take into account your time and effort in mailing in the NPNs.

I go to npnsportscards.com every weekend and mail in one NPN request to all their new additions to the website.  It's a great site to track NPNs, but remember to include phone numbers and an email address on UD requests.  They don't mention that on the website, though I've brought this oversight up more than once.

I do the same. I go to npnsportscards.com and send entries to all companies except UD. Like I said, I have a moratorium on UD until I get at least 2 more NPNs from them. We'll see.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.