Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: FT: Romo Contenders auto Rc, Favre Shoe/Auto,
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
AccordionJacob
All Scans are in my bucket.........on the Romo, its gonna be a tough one to get.....need something VERY HIGH END on it..........Really looking for Cut autos in Baseballl or Football......especially Yankee Cut autos, and of course HOF autos or Unitas, Payton, and the other guys that fall in that same Category.............Now Lets weal and deal.............oh yeah and i can always use Brady Rc Autos.........
boomer123
what`s the bv on the favre,might be interested,lmk thanks
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(boomer123 @ Mar 15 2009, 01:33 PM)
what`s the bv on the favre,might be interested,lmk thanks

$250
boomer123
QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Mar 15 2009, 02:41 PM)
$250

wow didn`t know it was that much,you can cmb and lmk,thanks
toucan130
QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Mar 15 2009, 01:25 PM)
All Scans are in my bucket.........on the Romo, its gonna be a tough one to get.....need something VERY HIGH END on it..........Really looking for Cut autos in Baseballl or Football......especially Yankee Cut autos, and of course HOF autos or Unitas, Payton, and the other guys that fall in that same Category.............Now Lets weal and deal.............oh yeah and i can always use Brady Rc Autos.........

hey jacob. i like the forte spa. other than my emmitt do i have anything else u could use? check out my site. just added some of my PC stuff to there
coltsfan23
I can use the Forte and the Chris Paul (depending on BV). Please check my PC sections as well as NFT. Thanks.
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(boomer123 @ Mar 15 2009, 01:42 PM)
wow didn`t know it was that much,you can cmb and lmk,thanks

you have some nice stuff buddy....but nothing i could use for the Favre........sorry.........jacob
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(toucan130 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:41 PM)
hey jacob. i like the forte spa. other than my emmitt do i have anything else u could use? check out my site. just added some of my PC stuff to there

sorry nothing i can use right now.......
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Mar 15 2009, 02:42 PM)
I can use the Forte and the Chris Paul (depending on BV). Please check my PC sections as well as NFT. Thanks.

I can use the Berra auto GU and the Edwards contenders.....lmk if we can do anything
coltsfan23
QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Mar 15 2009, 03:00 PM)
I can use the Berra auto GU and the Edwards contenders.....lmk if we can do anything

What do the Paul and Forte book?
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Mar 15 2009, 04:01 PM)
What do the Paul and Forte book?

well Forte im not sure......and Paul I believe $40....
coltsfan23
QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Mar 15 2009, 03:15 PM)
well Forte im not sure......and Paul I believe $40....

Anything lowerend that you liked from my PC sections for the Paul? Or could do cash/card deal possibly w/ the Paul?

Also, approx what BV do you think fair on the forte?
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Mar 15 2009, 04:17 PM)
Anything lowerend that you liked from my PC sections for the Paul? Or could do cash/card deal possibly w/ the Paul?

Also, approx what BV do you think fair on the forte?

Pm replied...
Pejarox7620
i like the paul, along with some of the other high end but i probably dont have anything for those...PM ME if you like something
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Mar 15 2009, 04:51 PM)
i like the paul, along with some of the other high end but i probably dont have anything for those...PM ME if you like something

I like your Westbrook Exclusive Rc auto
AccordionJacob
Still trying to trade.....c'mon guys
coltsfan23
I got new stuff. Like anything else of mine? Traded the Berra.
skin21rip
jacob chk me for the forte
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(skin21rip @ Mar 17 2009, 11:06 PM)
jacob chk me for the forte

not much i can use for it right now bro...
skin21rip
hmm i was thinking you might have wanted elway or something
AccordionJacob
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Mar 17 2009, 11:04 PM)
I got new stuff. Like anything else of mine? Traded the Berra.

didnt see anything new...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.