Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Former WWE Star Suspended for Steroids
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
dodgerblue38501
Former WWF Intercontinental champion and MMA legend Ken Shamrock has been suspended for one year and fined $2,500 by the California State Athletic Commission after testing positive for three different types of steroids, according to the Los Angeles Times. Shamrock will be allowed to appeal the decision.

Shamrock tested positive for Norandrosterone, Noretiocholanolone and Stanozolol after a 2/13 win in California over Ross Clifton. It was Shamrock's first win in close to four years.

How the suspension will change the planned Shamrock vs. Bobby Lashley fight scheduled for 3/21 in Pensacola, Florida remains to be seen but most States will honor a suspension levied elsewhere.

aceecards
Man never figured him for a juicer??
bravesfan09
Wow me either!
Knudson
Me neither, but Stanozolol is used to help treat obese individuals with excess skin problems during fat loss so I guess that's why Shamrock still looks ripped to shreds at 45.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(Knudson @ Mar 12 2009, 07:57 AM)
Me neither, but Stanozolol is used to help treat obese individuals with excess skin problems during fat loss so I guess that's why Shamrock still looks ripped to shreds at 45.

I believe that is also the same substance that Rafael Palmeiro tested positive for.
historian1974
QUOTE(dodgerblue38501 @ Mar 12 2009, 10:26 AM)
I believe that is also the same substance that Rafael Palmeiro tested positive for.

Palmiero has never used steriods. Period. He couldn't say it any more clearly than that. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.