Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: No purchase Necessary
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Paintballbando00
How do I do this??? I would love to send in for free cards....
northicehero99
QUOTE(Paintballbando00 @ Sep 29 2005, 10:54 PM)
How do I do this??? I would love to send in for free cards....

Most of this is right on the back of the packs or on the outside of the box. There are a few addresses already listed in this thread (Fleer is out of Business so do not do them). You just fill out the required information on a 3X5 card with usually your name, address (some ask for email addy and phone # UD does this). Put it in a #10 envelope and mail it to the company address listed on the pack. You have to watch though, Topps limits to 1 entry and Donruss (etc) limits to usually 2 entries. Sometimes you get nothing, sometimes you get something. Topps lower end products (Bazooka, Topps, Total) for me always seem to return something. As for Upper Deck and Donruss (etc) you may or may not get something. If there is a particular sport you are interested in, let me know and I can send you a few of the newer NPNs. Good Luck!
azanmi
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 30 2005, 08:26 AM)
Most of this is right on the back of the packs or on the outside of the box.  There are a few addresses already listed in this thread (Fleer is out of Business so do not do them).  You just fill out the required information on a 3X5 card with usually your name, address (some ask for email addy and phone # UD does this).  Put it in a #10 envelope and mail it to the company address listed on the pack.  You have to watch though, Topps limits to 1 entry and Donruss (etc) limits to usually 2 entries.  Sometimes you get nothing, sometimes you get something.  Topps lower end products (Bazooka, Topps, Total) for me always seem to return something.  As for Upper Deck and Donruss (etc) you may or may not get something.  If there is a particular sport you are interested in, let me know and I can send you a few of the newer NPNs.  Good Luck!

Baseball and basketball are my interests. Do you have a good idea of the recently available NPN's? Does anyone have a current list of addresses and requirements?
aceecards
QUOTE(azanmi @ Oct 6 2005, 09:55 AM)
Baseball and basketball are my interests. Do you have a good idea of the recently available NPN's? Does anyone have a current list of addresses and requirements?

Check out the NPN section of the forums. There are quite a few...
northicehero99
QUOTE(aceecards @ Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM)
Check out the NPN section of the forums. There are quite a few...

I started a thread with a few newer baseball ones out there, that I have addresses for. If anyone wants to add, something that I may not have purchased, please feel free to do so. I know there is Zenith, Bazooka, Total, Bowman's Best, Finest, and more. I either did not find/buy them or I do not have the PO boxes on those.

Again, all of this information is right on the packs, and sometimes on the box backs. If you go to Target, Walmart, Kmart you can pick some of the address right up of the packs or boxes they have.
tjesiong
but most of them are US only, are there any company that's willing to send overseas?
northicehero99
QUOTE(tjesiong @ Nov 11 2005, 10:51 AM)
but most of them are US only, are there any company that's willing to send overseas?

It looks like the packaging indicates that they would not accept overseas NPN mailings. I have not seen any open to outside the US and Canada. It could be an issue of different laws, that is limiting this.
flea
Most say only open to residents of the U.S & Canada but 06 Fleer & O6 UD Legends does NOT have this on the back so I'm gonna send off & see what happens
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.