Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants to split a 3 box break of Leaf Limited?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Group Box Break Marketplace
Pages: 1, 2
snkpoct137
either 07 at $240 or 08 at $250

we can do it draft style where pick 1 pays $140/$145 and pick 2 pays $100/$105 or we just sell the highest selling card and get some money back and then do our drawing or go by what teams are pulled.

If you have ustream i have no problem letting you do the break on there or i will do the break pack by pack smile.gif

The main reason i want to do this is to get a spot in blowouts march madness contest where we have a chance to win a case if our team does well biggrin.gif

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/where-w...-promo-1-a.html

let me know if interested, the boxes are cheap and its a great chance to win something big. Just really lookin for one other person for this unless there are 2 ($80) or 3 ($65) others so up to 4 atleast.

should be fun
sgmco
I'm in---will talk tomorrow--and I can do ustream
snkpoct137
alright cool who wants to be our 3rd? We have decided to do 2007

we decided that i will get the lions, sgmco will get the browns and you can have your favorite team then we will random.org the draft order and pick the rest of the teams

We also made the Vikings all of ours so if a Peterson is hit we will sell it and get the cash back.

all it will cost ya is $80 and you will be apart of the ncaa tourney madness as well smile.gif
matty18
that is one hell of a deal! I wish I could afford it this mopnth...already in too many, GREAT CONCEPT!!
snkpoct137
QUOTE(matty18 @ Mar 8 2009, 06:06 PM)
that is one hell of a deal! I wish I could afford it this mopnth...already in too many, GREAT CONCEPT!!

thanks i thought so to. I would like to have 3 people in this and it will be on ustream and we will go draft style. If we can get one more person great i will leave it up till tommorow but if not thats fine me and sgmco is fine. He already ordered the boxes so they should be here Wednesday. Dont forget we get a team in the NCAA tourney too with a chance to win more cards smile.gif

Only $80
booth9919
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Mar 8 2009, 04:08 PM)
alright cool who wants to be our 3rd? We have decided to do 2007

we decided that i will get the lions, sgmco will get the browns and you can have your favorite team then we will random.org the draft order and pick the rest of the teams

We also made the Vikings all of ours so if a Peterson is hit we will sell it and get the cash back.

all it will cost ya is $80 and you will be apart of the ncaa tourney madness as well smile.gif

I would think about it if the vikes were available, If three people are in the break I think the fairest way would be to have the top three teams be random. 1, Vikes, 2. Lions, 3. Browns.

snkpoct137
QUOTE(booth9919 @ Mar 8 2009, 08:27 PM)
I would think about it if the vikes were available, If three people are in the break I think the fairest way would be to have the top three teams be random. 1, Vikes, 2. Lions, 3. Browns.

actually i think it goes

1. Vikes

2,3,4, 5 Raiders, Lions, Browns, Bills

6-32 everybody else
yotto123192
Bills aren't bad with Edwards and Lynch as well.

Not a bad idea. Wish I had some spare cash.
snkpoct137
ill give to the end of the day for a 3rd to pick it up. If not we are going to go ahead with it
sgmco
boxes were shipped and we are in the 2nd Promo #52 WJ OH 26967 tourney team yet to be determined
snkpoct137
QUOTE(sgmco @ Mar 9 2009, 08:17 PM)
boxes were shipped and we are in the 2nd Promo #52 WJ OH 26967 tourney team yet to be determined

well i guess no one wants to so it will just be us 2. or if someone wants the bills/raiders/dolphins as there owned team for $80 we can do the draft tonight or tommorow before the boxes are broke

AND THESE WILL BE BROKE ON USTREAM
tileman
question...if I were to take the Bills, that leaves all teams other than the Lions, Bills, Vikings and Browns. I would be more interested if we did a draft per card rather than per team (with the 4 reserved teams as the exception). Would this be less appealing to you guys, atleast that way you know you are getting cards where as if you draft teams, you may have 1 person get blanked. Just an idea.
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 10 2009, 08:51 AM)
question...if I were to take the Bills, that leaves all teams other than the Lions, Bills, Vikings and Browns.  I would be more interested if we did a draft per card rather than per team (with the 4 reserved teams as the exception).  Would this be less appealing to you guys, atleast that way you know you are getting cards where as if you draft teams, you may have 1 person get blanked.  Just an idea.

that would work just the money would have to be split up differently per pick wise. Meaning like first pick out of the remaining teams left would be like 120, 2nd pick 80, 3rd pick 40 or somewhere around there
tileman
well, if the draft per card were to be like a snake draft where it would turn back around, where the guy that gets the 3rd pick would also get the 4th pick then the guy with the 1st pick would also get picks 6 and 7......just a thought
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 10 2009, 11:16 PM)
well, if the draft per card were to be like a snake draft where it would turn back around, where the guy that gets the 3rd pick would also get the 4th pick then the guy with the 1st pick would also get picks 6 and 7......just a thought

i wouldnt mind that either but would u just want to random.org the spot or what? i guess $80 a piece is fair. lets get sgmco to do it tommorow

tileman
random.org would be fine, 80 is ok too
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 11 2009, 12:24 AM)
random.org would be fine, 80 is ok too

cool that works. We may be able to break today as well biggrin.gif
snkpoct137
Looks like we got an 11 seed in the east sad.gif but looking at bracketology on here *unoffical of course* we would have MICHIGAN!! Whoohoo

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

of course that will probably be wrong and they would have got my hopes up for no reason sad.gif
sgmco
paypal addy is sgmco@adelphia.net
sgmco
Boxes have arrived
snkpoct137
QUOTE(sgmco @ Mar 11 2009, 12:47 PM)
Boxes have arrived

SWEET so what time we planning on breaking? anytime after 6:30 pm est is good for me!
tileman
didnt realize the boxes were coming in tonight, did you guys do the random and what is the stauts of the break date/time?
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 11 2009, 11:52 PM)
didnt realize the boxes were coming in tonight, did you guys do the random and what is the stauts of the break date/time?

we will do random before the break tonight and then the break and draft. prolly starting at 7pm est
tileman
PM me when we are getted started, here and ready
sgmco
live now
tileman
where is the ustream link found at?
tileman
2 sweet cards, very nice break
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 12 2009, 08:15 PM)
2 sweet cards, very nice break

yea that was a very nice break!
snkpoct137
i wonder if this is our card

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADRIAN-PETERSON-2007-L...p3286.m20.l1116
tileman
I think so
tileman
so, are you guys waiting on me, or are you going to post a list or scans of the cards?
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 12 2009, 08:34 PM)
so, are you guys waiting on me, or are you going to post a list or scans of the cards?

i think he said he was putting scans up
sgmco
loading photos now
snkpoct137
i call Buff Bagwell!
sgmco
my 3 yr old will fight you for him
snkpoct137
QUOTE(sgmco @ Mar 12 2009, 08:49 PM)
my 3 yr old will fight you for him

lol

lets go to the chat at the top and do our draft there
snkpoct137
nevermind it expired
\
u there tileman?
sgmco
As said on Madagascar---Just smile and wave boys--just smile and wave
user posted image
tileman
after debating internally, I am going with the McMahon/Brees Prime Dual jersey
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 12 2009, 09:00 PM)
after debating internally, I am going with the McMahon/Brees Prime Dual jersey

GRRRRRRRRrrr thats the one i really wanted tongue.gif. i guess i will go with the bradshaw auto
tileman
350.00 Peterson, should get atleast 225.00 for it
snkpoct137
QUOTE(tileman @ Mar 12 2009, 09:02 PM)
350.00 Peterson, should get atleast 225.00 for it

that would be nice! i was thinking around $160
sgmco
so I get back to backs or we go back to top after me ?
sgmco
now if you guys just want me to keep it and call us even---I'll do that biggrin.gif
sgmco
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Mar 12 2009, 08:03 PM)
that would be nice! i was thinking around $160

I was thinking 160-180
snkpoct137
QUOTE(sgmco @ Mar 12 2009, 09:07 PM)
I was thinking 160-180

actually yea looking at how good 2008 leaf limited autos of Peterson r selling i would say around 180-200 as well depending on if there is a patch smile.gif

but yea its your turn for 2 cards
sgmco
take the trips and Harrison GU'd
snkpoct137
QUOTE(sgmco @ Mar 12 2009, 09:12 PM)
take the trips and Harrison GU'd

u suck lol

ill take the U of M boy david harris auto
tileman
give me the auto of the Colts dude and then the Palmer g/u
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.