Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Where to get clearance prices on cards?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
DFlash
Hey all!

I remember a few years back Walmart would put their boxes of cards on clearance prices after several weeks/months. Do they still do this?? I've checked once a week recently to see if they do this and nothing. Are there any other major retailers that might drop the price of card boxes for clearance?

Thanks,

Dflash
Iplayfootball_90
I think Target or KMart may do it, but Walmart I don't think does it anymore except for old packs. Maybe once in a while I will find a box of 2004 or 2005 football for sale for like $10 or so but nothing great.
northicehero99
The only place I have seen reduced packs is Target, but no boxes. No body drops prices on the retail boxes. Someone else said Walgreens or one of those retailers does have clearance packs, but I have never seen them. I have however in Target seen a large box of mixed packs that were all reduced to $1.49 a pack. That is about the best I have seen.
acampione
I've never seen reduced packs sad.gif
kooljazz1966
I just heard Kooljazz-mart...has a blowout clearance going on nonstop on commons!! pm for more info biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.