Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who will face Jericho at Wrestlemania?!?
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
jaderock
Most of the time, plans for WrestleMani take shape months in advance, but at this point it's still a "mystery" as to who Chris Jericho's opponent will be...who is your guess?
aceecards
Give me a He'll Yea.. laugh.gif
bravesfan09
Id love to see Hulkamania run wild one more time, but due to his recent back surgery I dont see it. I just hope its a big name and not a 65 year old.
Knudson
user posted image

yes.gif

Warrior/Jericho - WM25
jaderock
QUOTE(Knudson @ Mar 7 2009, 12:03 PM)
user posted image

yes.gif

Warrior/Jericho - WM25

WM26 is is Pheonix next year so there is a REAL possibility of Warrior going into the HOF.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(jaderock @ Mar 7 2009, 03:08 PM)
WM26 is is Pheonix next year so there is a REAL possibility of Warrior going into the HOF.

He would have to agree to put his disdain for Vince aside and Vince would have to agree to give Warrior an open forum to speak.....or ramble incoherently as he often does. Frankly I don't see either of those things happening unless someone has a huge change of heart.

Austin is said to be in great shape and has mentioned that he would like to have one more match. WM 25 in TX during his HOF weekend seems to be the perfect setting. He isn't quite old enough to fit the description of the broke, desperate, pathetic figure that Jericho is trying to paint when he talks about the legends. I think they are keeping Lawler on the back burner as a backup plan to face Y2J. Hogan is out due to his recent back surgery. Piper or Dusty Rhodes is a possibility. Flair won't wrestle. I've also heard the name Kevin Von Erich mentioned since they will be in TX. Heck maybe even Terry Funk. To be honest I don't think WWE has a plan or direction for Jericho right now since their initial idea of having Rourke wrestle appears to be off. Whomever Jericho ends up facing I feel like it will be a disappointment because with each passing week time is slipping away to do an actual build to the match that would make it interesting.
jaderock
Announced was Jericho vs Piper, Steamboat and Snuka in a handicap match with Flair and Rourke at ringside...boy what a let down! I'm praying for a last minute shake up but doubt anything with come of it. What a waste for Jericho...he would have been a perfect fit in the MITB match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.