Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mzchops
I HAVE THIS DUAL I'M LOOKING TO MOVE
user posted image
jaytucc
QUOTE(mzchops @ Mar 5 2009, 09:11 PM)
I HAVE THIS DUAL I'M LOOKING TO MOVE
user posted image

what up man......out of curiosity....do u hav any need for roy williams now that t.o. is gone....i know i ask alot but if u do check me out and lmk which ones u like......id love to work something out with ya for a few of your cards
musicmat369
CMB
mzchops
QUOTE(musicmat369 @ Mar 5 2009, 10:02 PM)
CMB

i like the breaston nt and the long nt dual lmk what you need for those
mzchops
QUOTE(jaytucc @ Mar 5 2009, 09:45 PM)
what up man......out of curiosity....do u hav any need for roy williams now that t.o. is gone....i know i ask alot but if u do check me out and lmk which ones u like......id love to work something out with ya for a few of your cards

what's up Jay, i don't need any of the roy williams unless if it's his spa or other high end brands, but i do like the fred taylor still
jaytucc
QUOTE(mzchops @ Mar 5 2009, 10:12 PM)
what's up Jay, i don't need any of the roy williams unless if it's  his spa or other high end brands, but i do like the fred taylor still

leaf limited?.....contenders dual auto graded?

i dunno if those count as being high enough but if so lmk....btw are any t.o. autos open now that he isnt a cowboy.....

i could move the taylor and something towards a t.o.
mzchops
QUOTE(jaytucc @ Mar 5 2009, 10:43 PM)
leaf limited?.....contenders dual auto graded?
i dunno if those count as being high enough but if so lmk....btw are any t.o. autos open now that he isnt a cowboy.....

i could move the taylor and something towards a t.o.

looking for mainly his spa,reg.contenders and ultimate
jaytucc
QUOTE(mzchops @ Mar 6 2009, 09:09 AM)
looking for mainly his spa,reg.contenders and ultimate

i could use a t.o. auto if u like the taylor dual patch auto.....i would gladly add something else to make the trade even
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.