Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Attention all TCC Traders
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cbware88
All TCC Traders,

I love trading and recieving cards but I must self impose this rule:

I must send first!!!!!

I'm currently having problems with my Postman/Postwoman. They are delivering mail to the wrong address, not delivering mail at all, or holding mail for days on end.

The most recent incident involved my business. My wife and I run a business out of our house and I'm also a freelance writer......so as you can imagine, I recieve alot of mail.
Well; my carrier stopped delivering our business mail and left us a note that said we needed to call the branch office. When I call and they inform me that they can't deliver business mail to a residential address?!?! blink.gif WHAT!!!!
They then tell me that I have to rent a box at the branch for all my business transactions. Now, I could understand this if I was recieving bags and bags of mail but your talking maybe two or three letters a day.

Now; I'm having problems with my writing projects. I missed a deadline because they didn't send the document ON THE DAY I gave it to them. Therefore; I've had to start using a private carrier so I have peace of mind.

ANYWAYS...........

I'm self imposing this requirement so there are no hard feelings and that I can be assured that you recieve your cards.

(If anybody on this site is a postal carrier, this is not meant to be disrepectful)

Thanks,
Charles
cbware88
I have one trade pending and I've PM'ed him with what is going on.........
ffman
Wow, what a self-less and very classy move!

If only all traders cared as much about there trading partners.
cbware88
Also; please don't let this discourage anyone from trading with me.

kooljazz1966
Mail carriers are like hobby card traders. You have studs and duds in all walks of life. Thanks for the update!

Kjazzzzz
cbware88
Thanks guys.

I have to go up there tomorrow and claim the bubble mailer that I sent this last trade in............. It got damaged and opened.

I told umichigan (the TCC'er I'm trading with) that if the cards are damaged, I'll sent his card back with reimbursement for postage.

I'm praying though that the cards are OK and all I have to do is resend them to him..............
cbware88
Is it just me or does anybody else have problems with their carriers/post office??
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(cbware88 @ Mar 5 2009, 04:47 PM)
Is it just me or does anybody else have problems with their carriers/post office??

Please don't open the flood gates! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Johnny Number 5
Thats fair

CMB
cbware88
QUOTE(kooljazz1966 @ Mar 5 2009, 05:48 PM)
Please don't open the flood gates!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sorry!!!!!!
mysticalwolf70
cb are you looking for any spacific Titans for you pc????/ I got a few you may have a home for ....pm me if intrested
cbware88
Thanks
rtsjr
have

autos

1997 proline eric allen auto
2004 sage bernard berrian 599/850 auto
2007 playoff absoulte leron lndry 263/349 auto

game used

2005 spx swatch supremacy fred taylor gu
2005 donruss zenith fred taylor gu
2005 topps pristine jake plummer 077/500 gu
2005 donruss throwback threads rod smith ball 188/275
2006 topps ddp zack thomas game used
2007 donruss threads jeremy shockey jersey pants gu 102/250

2007 ud magilo ordonez gu
2005 leaf mike pizzia gu
2006 topps pristine roger clemens gu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.