Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Money in the Bank shaping up...
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
jaderock
and it looks like a crappy lineup so far!

CM Punk (IC Champ), Kane, Mark Henry, Finlay, Benjamin (US Champ) and MVP are in so far with two more slots left. Mysterio and both Hardys have lost matches so they're out. Kozlov isn't in the Undertaker match and isn't in any title run, so he may be part of it (ugh!). If Evan Bourne is back by WM, I would love to see him get in.

Why are the IC and US champs in this? In addition, what used to be the show stealer is definitely booked to not "steal" the show, perhaps to make HBK vs Taker the match that will be remembered forever?!?
aceecards
they need a heavier duty ladder if mark Henry is gonna win... laugh.gif

Cena isnt in a title match as of now either is he??

dodgerblue38501
I think the final 2 spots will go to Evan Bourne and Mr. Kennedy.
jaderock
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 4 2009, 02:11 PM)
they need a heavier duty ladder if mark Henry is gonna win... laugh.gif

Cena isnt in a title match as of now either is he??

Cena vs Edge is for Mania...the contract signing on between Edge/Big Show on Smackdown was interupted and there will be another signing on RAW wink.gif
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(dodgerblue38501 @ Mar 4 2009, 04:29 PM)
I think the final 2 spots will go to Evan Bourne and Mr. Kennedy.

Perhaps Christian instead of Kennedy.
aceecards
QUOTE(jaderock @ Mar 4 2009, 08:41 PM)
Cena vs Edge is for Mania...the contract signing on between Edge/Big Show on Smackdown was interupted and there will be another signing on RAW wink.gif

Ah heck lets put Vicki Guerrero in the money in the bank match laugh.gif

So cena/edge sounds better than big show/edge!
jaderock
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 5 2009, 06:15 AM)
So cena/edge sounds better than big show/edge!

My bad...the new contract signing includes Big Show so it's a 3 way match...can you say boring!

This WrestleMania is shaping up as a HUGE letdown especially since it's the big 25!
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(jaderock @ Mar 5 2009, 03:16 PM)

This WrestleMania is shaping up as a HUGE letdown especially since it's the big 25!

I was thinking the same thing. What do you bet the show closes with Triple H hoisting the gold?
jaderock
QUOTE(dodgerblue38501 @ Mar 6 2009, 12:03 AM)
I was thinking the same thing. What do you bet the show closes with Triple H hoisting the gold?

No Doubt....but maybe if the internet fans can make it KNOWN that WE ALREADY KNOW the ending perhaps Vince will change the script (like they did with Christian and Matt)...yeah right!?!?!? tongue.gif
Omegax80
I want to see Kane suplex Mark Henry off the top of the ladder.

That would be the greatest moment ever.

I was hoping this year's Money In The Bank would have been:

Kane
Mark Henry
Koslov
The Great Khali
Big Daddy V
Big Show
Festus
Shelton Benjamin (just to do the up-the-ladder run)

Then... for the musical accompaniment... the Benny Hill Theme.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.