Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Time to give something back!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
GA_Pack_Fan
Package going out to Sahetu in the morning.
GA_Pack_Fan
Just wanted to update a few things I am looking for

I am looking to complete my set of Vince Lombardi Immortal Lettermen for 2009 UD Icons football. All I have remaining to find is the "P" and "A".

I am willing to buy these.

Thanks

Ross
sahetu
QUOTE(batman1641 @ Feb 3 2010, 04:50 PM)
Packages going out to Sahetu, Wolverines, and Meatballcobb

You, sir, are a gentleman of the highest caliber! I thank you profusely for the care package today. I will post about it in my show-n-tell thread. ohmy.gif
batman1641
QUOTE(sahetu @ Feb 8 2010, 11:42 AM)
You, sir, are a gentleman of the highest caliber! I thank you profusely for the care package today. I will post about it in my show-n-tell thread.  ohmy.gif

I was hoping you would like it.
who765
Looking for these for my PC.

David Ortiz
Boston Red Sox Team (Checklist) Cards
Boston Red Sox Rookie Auto's
2009 Topps Legends Comemmorative Patch
Don Mattingly
2008 Piece of Hollywood
GA_Pack_Fan
Received a nice package of Packer cards from Sahetu today.

Thanks for the cards Andrew.
sebredsox24
I too got a package from sahetu in the mail smile.gif
sahetu
Hoped they helped you guys out. smile.gif
sahetu
Johnny Number HAWAII-FIVE-OH!

Holy crap dude. Seriously. Now you're just shaming me into drawing that sketch card.
batman1641
Got a nice package from Sahetu today. Thanks.
sahetu
QUOTE(batman1641 @ Feb 11 2010, 12:47 PM)
Got a nice package from Sahetu today.  Thanks.

smile.gif
bajmurray
Received a nice Gary Carter bat card from sahetu today!

Thanks Wombat!!
sahetu
QUOTE(bajmurray @ Feb 11 2010, 07:55 PM)
Received a nice Gary Carter bat card from sahetu today!

Thanks Wombat!!

smile.gif
sahetu
Huge thanks to Phil and GA_PACK_FAN for the Press Pass and SAGE autos! You guys rock!
saints94
I collect Jordy Nelson, Gartrell Johnson, and any vikings. I hope I am able to send out a few packages very soon.
thanks,
Ben
saints94
Got one package ready to ship out on monday!
bajmurray
Package going out tomorrow to crpalmi.
bajmurray
I have a couple of new small PCs I'm working on, if anyone would like to help biggrin.gif

1) Since I live about a mile from Nothern Illinois University, I have begun collecting Garrett Wolfe cards

2) I was born & raised in Montreal, & grew up when the Expos actually meant something to the city. I am collecting GU & Autos of Expos players in their Montreal uniforms.

Thanks in advance!
NYStateOfMind1976
Package heading out to the Wombat tomorrow!!!!
Johnny Number 5
USER PSSquared sent me two 2009 FInest Mets Refractor Letter Autos. I cannot thank him enough for his kindness.

USer KevinALan A while back sent me a Jiovanni Mier Autographed baseball and an Auto Picture from he Movie "Sidekicks" Two sweet members on here that deserve mega kudos and sauce.

j5
dkhwilson
This is a great idea.

I collect current & HOF Steelers, current & HOF SF Giants, football or baseball GU & football or baseball painted look cards (UD Masterpiece, Diamond or Gridiron Kings, Topps Gallery, etc).
dkhwilson
Packages going out to sahetu & wolverines this weekend
sahetu
QUOTE(NYStateOfMind1976 @ Feb 17 2010, 01:18 AM)
Package heading out to the Wombat tomorrow!!!!

Got it, thank you so much! smile.gif
crpalmi
Got a great package from BajMurray with a bunch of serial numbered Browns cards along with a Charlie Frye RC GU to go in the PC. Thanks a bunch Brian!
driddle4
Just rec'd an awesome package from Saints94 loaded with two Jordy Nelson auto's and various Packer cards.

Thank You So Much Kind Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
driddle4
well aside from collecting Packers and anything FAVRE, i'm taking on a new task....

Favre flight to 420's. Not the chrome. If anyone has any laying around you want moved, think of me.

I need a ton. Way to many to list. So it doesn't matter if i have it or not. If my list gets smaller, then i can narrow down the list. But chances are, i prob. don't have it.

Thanks to all.

Have a couple packages going out next week.
Axe725
Just came across this don"t know how I missed it.Collect Boston Red Sox and California Angels in baseball.New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins in football.Denver Nuggets and LA Clippers in Basketball and all former Syracuse U. basketball and football players.Will send out some cards to fellow members this week...Thanks
Stlouisrams1600
Sending another package out to Sahetu this week.
Changing my Rams collection up a little
-Any Base from 2000- present and 1970-1985.
-Looking for any game used with the player in Rams uniform or Rams said on the card listed as the team.
-Same goes with autos.

**I am willing to trade non present Rams for current Rams on the Rams roster. Especially if the card that interests me is a Chris Long card.
Hope this can help my collection.
Thanks!
______
sebredsox24
driddle4, pm me your addy smile.gif

Still looking for ANY Pierce, Allen, KG cards
booth9919
just to update everyone I have changed my pc and am going after the 09 sp authentic patch auto set
ffman
Package of on card autographs going out to Andy tomorrow.

GA_Pack_Fan
QUOTE(driddle4 @ Feb 20 2010, 10:40 PM)
well aside from collecting Packers and anything FAVRE, i'm taking on a new task....

Favre flight to 420's. Not the chrome. If anyone has any laying around you want moved, think of me.

I need a ton. Way to many to list. So it doesn't matter if i have it or not. If my list gets smaller, then i can narrow down the list. But chances are, i prob. don't have it.
Thanks to all.
Have a couple packages going out next week.

I beleive I have a few of these regular 420 cards. I will have to dig a little but I believe they are in the stack someplace.

Send me you address and I will see what I can put together.

Ross
booth9919
QUOTE(ffman @ Feb 21 2010, 11:17 PM)
Package of on card autographs going out to Andy tomorrow.

you shouldnt have lol
sahetu
Thanks to both dkhwilson and Stlouisrams1600! You guys rock. smile.gif
bajmurray
Passed a few cards on to driddle4
wolverines
Received some Brady cards I needed from dkhwilson today. Thanks! I am still looking to catch up on getting some cards out. If you collect a certain baseball team or player's base/inserts, please let me know as I just sorted all my cards into teams.
pwolantern
This is a great idea, here are a few things that I collect...

Mario Manningham
Jeremy Shockey
Anything New York Giants
Chad Henne
Former U of Michigan players

pwolantern
Package being mailed out to Batman1641!
ffman
Lol forgot we had another Andy in here.
5toosweet
QUOTE(pwolantern @ Feb 26 2010, 02:29 PM)
Package being mailed out to Batman1641!

Why dont you just hand it to him? tongue.gif
hugeeaglesfan
I collect Josh Cibbs, Matt Forte, Joe Klopfenstein, and Mohammed Massaquoi.

I really love this idea, because cards that you might not really need, other people can use.
driddle4
QUOTE(bajmurray @ Feb 25 2010, 07:07 PM)
Passed a few cards on to driddle4

Thanks Brian for helping me on my quest for the "Flight to 420".
batman1641
QUOTE(5toosweet @ Feb 26 2010, 03:38 PM)
Why dont you just hand it to him? tongue.gif

He did hand it to me. But it was taped up like it was getting mailed. By the way Ken thanks for the Chargers cards.
pwolantern
QUOTE(batman1641 @ Feb 26 2010, 10:06 PM)
He did hand it to me.  But it was taped up like it was getting mailed.  By the way Ken thanks for the Chargers cards.

Not a problem!
captkirk42
Got a box from Wax Wombat Andy (Sahetu). I'm planning on doing a mailday video since I also got 3 standard bubble mailers (One was a trade here on TCC the other two seem to be either Ebay or Sportlots winnings.)

I also went to Target to "get some laundry detergent" and my ulterior motive was to get more 2010 Topps Baseball cards which I did two Blasters (which means two man. patch cards which will likely be traded) and 10 packs which hopefully will have some of the red backed Target exclusive retro '51 homage cards.

Any Million Card Giveaway cards I get will NOT be traded. I will redeem those and if they are #1-5, or 10 I will add them to my subset. If I have dupes of those TMC cards I will probably trade them to other collectors who are seeking those as a mini set. They aren't good for much else after the code is redeemed.

I will start the mailday video on Ustream in about 5 minutes so that will be 3:35 (Eastern) and some change.
captkirk42
Wow Wax Wombat Went Woverboard er overboard. Wow what a box. It started off with a small white pack (000 bubble mailer size) with some of the 2010 Topps Baseball I needed that we had discussed. Then inside the rest of the box was four count them 4 small model railroad car boxes each filled with 4 team bags filled of cards (well one of them had 5 team bags). Filled with loads of Redskins, Rams, Nationals, Orioles and Capitals OH MY.

Lets put it this way I recorded a "mailday" video on Ustream I started off with the 3 bubble mailers I had gotten, opened them Ooohed and AAHHHed at what I had gotten. Then began to open the box, opened the bubble mailer inside the box. Then one by one went through the railroad car boxes. I didn't comment or show every card (If I did I'd still be recording) just every few cards that were either interesting to me or were of big named guys others might be interested in. The video went almost an hour. It is soooooooooooo long it doesn't load. I may have to delete the video - Sigh.
driddle4
I rec'd a package from DavidShep today, You want to talk about going overboard.
It had tons of Favre cards and numerous other Packer cards. A graded auto of Jennings WOW!!!!!Totally took me by surprise. A couple of Jordy GU. A james jones auto. Some of my Flight to 420 cards to help me with my newest obsession.
This package completely took me back a step. I am truly grateful.

I have David's package ready to mail on MON. Not sure if i can even compete with what i receieved, but i will try my best.

Thanks again David,

Dean
sahetu
Glad you liked the little care package, Kirk. smile.gif
rnpurdue
I am collecting Cal Ripken, mainly base and inserts from the 2000's. Thanks for any help! biggrin.gif
driddle4
Rec'd a great package today from SEBREDSOX24. It had a great variety of Favre cards in it.

Thank you so much!!!

Your package will be going out tomorrow on tues. Hope you like it.

Thanks again!!

Dean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.