Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Clayton Auto RC Lot FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Looking to trade these all for one nice card. All are from 2004, the Sweet Sigs does have two small GU creases on the corners of the large ball piece. Looking for baseball or football. I'd have to look them up but pretty sure they book $100+

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Anyone collect Clayton/Bucs?
meatballcobb
i need all of these
BGT Masters of Tiki D
I am looking to trade the lot for one nice card.
meatballcobb
pm me
meatballcobb
is the sweet sigs #ed i know the topps bv is 30 and the spx is 20 and what is the card number or insert set the upperdeck comes from?
meatballcobb
do you have any idea how much the other two bv is
BGT Masters of Tiki D
I guess I was wrong they book totalling $90 would take something in the $60 range depending on what it is, maybe even $50.
meatballcobb
i dont have much but i have a sick quad bat gu incoming cmb
these are very much pc claytons for me hope we can work something out
BGT Masters of Tiki D
I really don't need the Quad Bat especially since I just gave one away for free with Delgado and three other guys on it. sad.gif I am only moving these as a lot to get something that makes decent tradebait since I don't collect lowend cards.
meatballcobb
did you see anything of value to you?
meatballcobb
well lmk if you decide to sell or split them or something thanx for your time bro
sadwalk.gif sadwalk.gif sadwalk.gif
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Id have no issues selling the lot, feel free to shoot me a pm offer or something if you want.
meatballcobb
pm sent
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Cards have been sold thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.