Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF Leaf Limited, some higher end FT!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
facemuscles
Looking for GU/Autos/Patches/#ed inserts and parallel from 2008 Leaf Limited Football. Looking for large lots, so if you have a bunch, then we can definitely deal. If you want something higher end or big name, please have similar stuff for trade or a large lot. Thanks, TL cool.gif

/25 BV 200 (Would like to include a cut I don't have)

user posted image

/25 BV 60

user posted image

/15 BV 50 VHTG (Come huge if you want this one)

user posted image

/5

user posted image

/35 (Sick Thick Patches)

user posted image

/250

user posted image
facemuscles
user posted image

SP BV 80 (VHTG)

user posted image

1/2 (VHTG)

user posted image

/29

user posted image
Zimbow
user posted image
facemuscles
CMB Zim Master! If you have any more, let me know and we'll do a larger trade. cool.gif

QUOTE(Zimbow @ Mar 2 2009, 10:37 PM)
user posted image

facemuscles
Still have these available for 2008 Leaf Limited. cool.gif
facemuscles
Mainly looking to move the Montana for a large lot. cool.gif
chibearsfan11
check with Chargersfan71 , I know he recently busted a box. Also wanted to say that those CP3 patches are pretty sweet. nice cards
Pejarox7620
like the flacco patch, and CP3s. I have a Vince young 1/1 platinum parallel, and Jordy Nelson auto jersey #/10. PM ME
facemuscles
Will do. Thanks, TL cool.gif

QUOTE(chibearsfan11 @ Mar 3 2009, 10:54 PM)
check with Chargersfan71 , I know he recently busted a box. Also wanted to say that those CP3 patches are pretty sweet. nice cards

facemuscles
PM Sent! cool.gif

QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Mar 3 2009, 10:59 PM)
like the flacco patch, and CP3s. I have a Vince young 1/1 platinum parallel, and Jordy Nelson auto jersey #/10. PM ME

facemuscles
I wanna move this Montana tonite. I'm looking for the higher end rookie autos, low to mid end cut autos, or large lots of 2008 Leaf Limited. The NT Montana Auto is /25 and books 200 solid. Someone take this card. I traded heavily for the HOFers and this is the last non Leaf Limited HOF I own left. Let's get 'er outta here. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.