Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TONS TO TRADE AND SELL NEW BUCKET CHECK IT OUT!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
clubhouse sports
Hey whats going on? I own a card shop outside of Philly and I am looking to trade or sell everything in my bucket. All of my cards are not in there... If you are looking for a specific team or player I will do my best to see what we have. I am trading up and am looking to trade or sell in lots. Its not worth it for me to have a one for one trade of a $10 bv card. I am selling for very good prices. Just LMK what you like and we can take it from there PLMK thanks!!

John
WVUMOUNTAINEER07
Link to bucket? Welcome to TCC.
WVUMOUNTAINEER07
Hey like the 08 TTT Slaton/Forte/Smith Triple Jersey and maybe your two 07 LL Jrsys (friend is building set, seeing if he needs them or not). Please check my bucket. Thanks.
clubhouse sports
QUOTE(WVUMOUNTAINEER07 @ Mar 2 2009, 01:41 PM)
Hey like the 08 TTT Slaton/Forte/Smith Triple Jersey and maybe your two 07 LL Jrsys (friend is building set, seeing if he needs them or not). Please check my bucket. Thanks.

hey whats up?? i like some of your higher end stuff ut the only thing i saw was the payton patch lmk thanks.
chiefsfan101
interested in the sonny weems auto
WVUMOUNTAINEER07
QUOTE(clubhouse sports @ Mar 2 2009, 03:06 PM)
hey whats up?? i like some of your higher end stuff ut the only thing i saw was the payton patch lmk thanks.

What's the BVs of the TTT and the two LL JRSY cards? lmk. thanks.
clubhouse sports
chiefs- sorry didnt see anything
clubhouse sports
QUOTE(WVUMOUNTAINEER07 @ Mar 2 2009, 02:26 PM)
What's the BVs of the TTT and the two LL JRSY cards? lmk. thanks.

bv isnt out on the ttt yet and which ll's did you like theres about 6 in there.
chiefsfan101
QUOTE(clubhouse sports @ Mar 2 2009, 02:27 PM)
chiefs- sorry didnt see anything

how much would you sell it for?
WVUMOUNTAINEER07
QUOTE(clubhouse sports @ Mar 2 2009, 03:30 PM)
bv isnt out on the ttt yet and which ll's did you like theres about 6 in there.

I found the bv in my priceguide..books 30. Liked the Grier and Brown (maybe, still haven't heard if he needed those)
clubhouse sports
QUOTE(chiefsfan101 @ Mar 2 2009, 02:41 PM)
how much would you sell it for?

cant find the scan could you pull it up for me? and pm me maybe we can work something out. thanks.
clubhouse sports
QUOTE(WVUMOUNTAINEER07 @ Mar 2 2009, 02:44 PM)
I found the bv in my priceguide..books 30. Liked the Grier and Brown (maybe, still haven't heard if he needed those)

cool thanks... i could move all three for the forte finest auto lmk thanks. and could throw in another gu.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.