Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: crpalmi to bob_TCC
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
crpalmi
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

crpalmi receives:

$40

bob_TCC receives:

All cards pulled from your team(s) in the Boxbreakers February Football group break held Feb 22nd. Payment was received and the cards were just sent out today. Thanks again for participating!

Additional notes:

None Specified.
bob_TCC
I agree with the details of this sale and payment was indeed sent via PayPal on 2/16/09. My mailing address was included with the PayPal notice. Therefore, it appears that all of the Saints cards are already on their way. biggrin.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
I apologize for the delay in updating this transaction, but I'm just now opening packages that were received during the past week. I received my cards (and a handwritten note on a decoy card) at some point between 3/2/09 and 3/5/09.

The Saints cards included 31 base cards, 1 numbered RC card and 1 numbered AU RC card.

Nice cards coupled with strong communication and fast, quality shipping equals a smooth and easy transaction. Looking forward to your next group box break.

Thanks, Chris. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.