Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2008-09 UD Victory Hockey
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
snowblink
Since the regular issue products don't get much attention I thought I'd review 2008-09 UD MVP Hockey. I won't bother with the stats and stuff for the release, since you can find that on the product sheets.

I limit myself to one pack of the product, just as if I'm a kid spending his realistic allowance.

From my son's pack he pulled:
8 Alexander Elder
64 Henrik Lunqvist
109 Olli Jokinen
120 Jarrett Stoll
149 Wojtek Wolski (kid always gets the avs)
215 Dan Lacosta RC

Set design is decent, not extravagant. Like the use of the team logos on the front instead of the team names, lends to consistency I think with the sometimes strange team name use rules...

My son was real pleased to get a Rookie card in the pack, so I guess it gets a good grade. biggrin.gif
fishkid
i find victory is always a decent to good product, wont bring in a ton of value back but there often just fun to open. remind me alot of topps total good set building and cards to get signed.
Beavers98
QUOTE(fishkid @ Mar 11 2009, 09:24 AM)
i find victory is always a decent to good product, wont bring in a ton of value back but there often just fun to open. remind me alot of topps total  good set building and cards to get signed.

Good assesment. Agreed!
yankeesjetsfan
I love card sets that have more than 4 or 5 players per team like the more expensive products. Since I enjoy team collecting I like building that team. If it's anything like Topps Total, I'll be happy with this product.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.