Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bloggers: TCC Needs You!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
bob_TCC
It's good to see some new bloggers as well as new updates from some of the early bloggers!

-Bob
bob_TCC
Please welcome psupuz31 to the TCC Bloggers! Click here to view his blog.

-Bob
ffman
I will try to create a new blog before long.
colts21
Wow we have a blog at TCC. Never noticed that. I might as well create one.
bob_TCC
Several of our bloggers have lots on their minds over the last couple of days. Check them out when you have a few minutes!

-Bob
psupuz31
Thanks Bob, I hope people like what I am putting up!
ffman
Just posted a blog regarding the beginning of my second semester of college.
ffman
Added a very short rant.
ffman
A question for Bob: Why do some blog comments disappear all of a sudden? I probably had 10+ comments on my blogs altogether - now I have none.
ffman
Added another general blog entry for a change.
2000 rushing yards
did a blog for the first time in a long time just now
ffman
Another blog has been added!
hernant15
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 26 2007, 08:28 PM)
Another blog has been added!

Who??
I would do one but I'm just so busy right now...
2000 rushing yards
I started my blog as well, updated 2 or 3 days ago!
ffman
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Mar 26 2007, 05:39 PM)
Who??
I would do one but I'm just so busy right now...

Oh, I meant I just added another entry to my blog.
hernant15
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 26 2007, 08:44 PM)
Oh, I meant I just added another entry to my blog.

Ouch ok.. I thought some other member created a new blog!
snowblink
Speaking of blogs...I noticed that some members seem to have the option to approve comments to their blogs...however, I do not have this feature...are there some settings not available to me??? If not, I would like access to them. smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(snowblink @ Apr 7 2007, 06:18 PM)
Speaking of blogs...I noticed that some members seem to have the option to approve comments to their blogs...however, I do not have this feature...are there some settings not available to me??? If not, I would like access to them.  smile.gif

I've the same question. Before, I've posted on your blog without trouble, but now it has to be 'approved'.

On the same note, on one particular blog of mine, one member posted a comment, yet I couldn't approve (so it didn't show up except to me). Another member posted on the same blog of mine.....and it showed up.
2000 rushing yards
Added one yesterday (or 2 days ago) !
snowblink
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 7 2007, 06:34 PM)
I've the same question.  Before, I've posted on your blog without trouble, but now it has to be 'approved'.

Specifically on my blog? That's weird, because I've never gotten notice that there were things waiting to be approved...as noted, I have no settings related to that I can find in my blog area unsure.gif

Also, all the old comments (pre-february) that were in my blog have gone missing since the site had issues a while back.
ffman
QUOTE(snowblink @ Apr 10 2007, 10:54 AM)
Specifically on my blog?  That's weird, because I've never gotten notice that there were things waiting to be approved...as noted, I have no settings related to that I can find in my blog area  unsure.gif

Also, all the old comments (pre-february) that were in my blog have gone missing since the site had issues a while back.

That's like, I've posted a comment on your blog, but it wouldn't show up for me. When I go to post, I see this above the fast reply box:

"Your comment will not show up until the Blog owner has approved it"

Also, 2000_rushing_yards has posted on my blog before. It won't show up to anyone else, but I can see it (it has a purple background opposed to blue). But, I can't find an option to approve anything. One member's comment will show, while another won't.
snowblink
QUOTE(ffman @ Apr 10 2007, 01:46 PM)
That's like, I've posted a comment on your blog, but it wouldn't show up for me.  When I go to post, I see this above the fast reply box:

"Your comment will not show up until the Blog owner has approved it"

Also, 2000_rushing_yards has posted on my blog before.  It won't show up to anyone else, but I can see it (it has a purple background opposed to blue).  But, I can't find an option to approve anything.  One member's comment will show, while another won't.

Looks like we need a blog mechanic. Bob, get 'yer tools smile.gif
bufbillsstlcards
I started my blog today! smile.gif
snowblink
QUOTE(snowblink @ Apr 10 2007, 04:09 PM)
Looks like we need a blog mechanic.  Bob, get 'yer tools  smile.gif

Just to bring this to light. Is there something askew with the blog settings and the like right now Bob??
2000 rushing yards
Posted 2 new blogs today. the title is interesting, take a read!
dviv17
I started a blog a week or two ago.
The_IceBox
I already have three blogs, but one of them is for my store -- hittheicebox.blogspot.com.

I dunno, maybe I'll make one here also.
ffman
QUOTE(The_IceBox @ Jun 10 2007, 10:03 AM)
I already have three blogs, but one of them is for my store -- hittheicebox.blogspot.com.

I dunno, maybe I'll make one here also.

Feel free to make one!

From glancing at your blog, I think you will enjoy it here.
2000 rushing yards
added another one friday!
bob_TCC
At the moment, we have 675 entries in 197 blogs. Blog away! wink.gif

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
i posted 1 today check it out

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...blog&blogid=96&
snowblink
I noticed there are 16500+ members but not that many views of my blog.laugh.gif ..that means some of you haven't been clicking the link to look at the blogs...so come on over and check them out!! cool.gif
jaderock
I wonder if Bob can make the blogs AND gallery a part of the main forums to get more people "aware" of these to great features!
2000 rushing yards
have we fixed the blog comments yet? tongue.gif
snowblink
2000ry- yeah it looks like not, everyone can post comments on their own blog entries, but all the comments of old from others have not returned....
snowblink
Looks like a few new blogs have been created. Excellent.
snowblink
Well, I just put in #200, huzzah sad.gif
sahetu
I made a blog. smile.gif
ffman
Good job with your blog Andy!
ffman
For those interested in the blogging world, check out sahetu's TCC blog.

snowblink also keeps a fairly-updated blog.
jwman92
posted a blog entry today!!!!

Will try to keep it as updated as possible!!!
captkirk42
I haven't updated it recently but I have a blog. MY TCC Blog link is in my sig, I also have a link to my blogger.com blog which is my main blog, my one here is strictly card related.
jwman92
posted another entry today
baseballguy601
I blog all the time....just not here because I don't think I can talk about cards all day laugh.gif
sahetu
blog updated with current collection numbers. smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(sahetu @ Mar 1 2008, 04:11 PM)
blog updated with current collection numbers. smile.gif

Cool! One oddity: Why do your 66 Righetti cards only book around $14? Is it because many of them are oddballs not booked?
sahetu
It's because he ain't worthing nothin' and it's mostly base. hehe wink.gif
ffman
I posted a blog entry today. I think it was my first update in nearly a year.
snowblink
Thought I saw a few new names in there...
tj2373
I started a blog here on TCC, posted an entry today after not posting one in over a month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.