Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bloggers: TCC Needs You!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ffman
It hasn't registered - are you certain that you published it?
acampione
that was the problem. I just published now! about my volunteer shift before I left to fix things up at school!
ffman
Awwww........power to ya, dude! Thanks for helping out in that kid's life.
acampione
QUOTE(ffman @ Aug 29 2006, 12:54 PM)
Awwww........power to ya, dude!  Thanks for helping out in that kid's life.

It is something good to do. He can read the backs of the cards- it'll keep him occupied. Plus, I don't think he's seen any hockey cards in a while. But hey, they were doubles I didn't need...
ffman
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 29 2006, 10:58 AM)
It is something good to do. He can read the backs of the cards- it'll keep him occupied. Plus, I don't think he's seen any hockey cards in a while. But hey, they were doubles I didn't need...

I've given away cards before....but not in a situation like that. I need to look for a place nearby to give them too....all the extra base I have.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(acampione @ Aug 29 2006, 12:52 PM)
that was the problem. I just published now! about my volunteer shift before I left to fix things up at school!

Very cool! cool.gif Let us know how he reacts. wink.gif

-Bob
acampione
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Aug 29 2006, 02:22 PM)
Very cool!  cool.gif  Let us know how he reacts.  wink.gif

-Bob

I'm here now, they're forcing me to do computer work and other stuff. Hope they don't know I'm sitting here typing this out...
ITG Franchises Man
LOL
bob_TCC
Welcome oldspice_007 to the TCC Bloggers!

Click here to view this new blog.

-Bob
acampione
lucky I'm allowed to bring my laptop to hospital for this work, I can go on here! lol
bob_TCC
snowblink was showing off some of the new smilies in his latest blog entry. smile.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Some of the latest blog entries allow you to follow along with the sorting of a very large collection and the consolidation to a smaller collection.

-Bob
bob_TCC
It's good to see that a number of TCC Bloggers have continued to update their blogs by adding frequent updates.

Click here to view nerk01's latest entry which includes a photo of the massive pile of cards that he is currently sorting. ohmy.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
snowblink is getting into a steady stream of updates again.

-Bob
oldspice_007
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 6 2006, 12:58 PM)
It's good to see that a number of TCC Bloggers have continued to update their blogs by adding frequent updates.

Click here to view nerk01's latest entry which includes a photo of the massive pile of cards that he is currently sorting.  ohmy.gif

-Bob

A MUST see!
bob_TCC
Be sure to check out Marino63's latest entry by clicking here!

-Bob
bob_TCC
snowblink continues to blog away and has recently added the use of more smilies to enhance his entries. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
snowblink is now known as "Old Faithful" since he continues to be our most consistent blogger! wink.gif

-Bob
ffman
Just updated.
cardsgalore
updated mine!
snowblink
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 28 2006, 09:23 PM)
snowblink is now known as "Old Faithful" since he continues to be our most consistent blogger!  wink.gif

blushing.gif *bow* flowers.gif cool.gif
bob_TCC
Yes, we've had several updates in the last couple of days - including another one from "Old Faithful"! wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
It appears that our bloggers have a bad case of writer's block. sad.gif

-Bob
19th Century Indiana Jones
Give it time. smile.gif baby.gif wink.gif
d00msay3r
I added a blog to my blog. First one. Check it out.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(d00msay3r @ Oct 19 2006, 11:53 AM)
I added a blog to my blog. First one. Check it out.

You actually need to edit your entry to publish it. By default, the entries are in draft mode so that you can work on them until your satisfied and then publish them for others to see.

-Bob
d00msay3r
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 19 2006, 10:55 AM)
You actually need to edit your entry to publish it.  By default, the entries are in draft mode so that you can work on them until your satisfied and then publish them for others to see.

-Bob

Published! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(d00msay3r @ Oct 19 2006, 11:55 AM)
Published! biggrin.gif

Cool! Welcome to the TCC Bloggers! cool.gif

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback as well. wink.gif

-Bob
d00msay3r
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 19 2006, 10:58 AM)
Cool!  Welcome to the TCC Bloggers!  cool.gif

Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback as well.  wink.gif

-Bob

Anytime Bob! wink.gif
ffman
Not writer's block - just....I dunno. laugh.gif I think I'll update.
ffman
And....updated!
ffman
Another new addition - short, but kind of like the thread I made about the night of the NLCS.
bob_TCC
There have been many updates by our bloggers in the last couple of days, so it's a great time to check them out!

-Bob
oldspice_007
Yes I will have to do some reading in between reading breaks and write a new blog as it has been some time.
ffman
Updated again.

Gotta love the name for the update, too. laugh.gif
ffman
Another update/rant - short, sweet, and to the point. laugh.gif
bufbillsstlcards
What do we write in Blogs?
ffman
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Oct 29 2006, 09:32 PM)

Anything. What's on your mind....what you think about this or that....how your day /week/month has been, and so forth.

For a good example, check out a few of snowblink's (aka, Old Faithful) that he has created.
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Oct 29 2006, 10:32 PM)

That is a perfect blog entry. baby.gif
ffman
Just gave a quick update.
little-michigan
I will start blogging once I begin to contribute to TCC. I do not know if it will be reaching 100 posts or completing my first transaction. However, once I feel that I have become a viable member to the site I will begin a blog, but it will be focused on my experience here at TCC.

-Lewis
ffman
QUOTE(little-michigan @ Nov 28 2006, 01:47 PM)
I will start blogging once I begin to contribute to TCC.  I do not know if it will be reaching 100 posts or completing my first transaction.  However, once I feel that I have become a viable member to the site I will begin a blog, but it will be focused on my experience here at TCC.

-Lewis

You're a viable member just as you are, in my opinion.
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(little-michigan @ Nov 28 2006, 01:47 PM)
I will start blogging once I begin to contribute to TCC.  I do not know if it will be reaching 100 posts or completing my first transaction.  However, once I feel that I have become a viable member to the site I will begin a blog, but it will be focused on my experience here at TCC.

-Lewis

You don't need the site to validate you as a collector..start blogging!!! smile.gif

-Jazz
snowblink
Yeah take off your socks n' shoes and come play in the shep'blog laugh.gif
little-michigan
Thanks for the comments fellow traders, but I am somewhat OCD. I feel I need to have a stake in the forums first. ...but, I only need 1 more post to reach 100.

-Lewis
QUOTE(little-michigan @ Nov 30 2006, 04:13 PM)
Thanks for the comments fellow traders, but I am somewhat OCD.  I feel I need to have a stake in the forums first.  ...but, I only need 1 more post to reach 100.

-Lewis

You could always start out:

"It was a dark and stormy night... My plans for world domination began quietly in this forum..... Muahahahahahhahaaaahhh...."

See how easy that was? baby.gif
little-michigan
I just hit 100 posts, and became a veteran. Therefore, keep your eyes open for my first blog entries.

-Lewis
ffman
Welcome to the blogging world. wink.gif
little-michigan
QUOTE(ffman @ Nov 30 2006, 09:34 PM)
Welcome to the blogging world.  wink.gif

I assume that this post was intended for me, and if it was thank you for your welcome. However, if it was not forgive my stupidity... I am new, and I forgot to take my medicine this morning.

-Lewis
ffman
Just added a blog update.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.